What movie to watch?

What movie should I watch with my roomie?

The Message and Jesus Christ Superstar and make sure to tongue his asshole

Jesus is literally a poor and pretentious virgin while Muhammad was a virtuous man who made the very fortune and fame.

Heretic plz

>virtuous
>mmmm 10 year olds
>behead all those who disagree with me

Let's be real here. Muhammad conquered half the Middle East, Jesus turned the other cheek and literally died a virgin.

>Jesus turned the other cheek and literally died a virgin.
>Not understanding the point of his sacrifice and the influence his message of love had
No wonder why everyone mocks this place.

This, my based brothers.

Doesn't matter, he died a virgin. He cannot be a Chad.

>jesus
>white
Stop posting gramps

>He doesn't know the Chad Virgin
Your meme knowledge is dissapointing.

>surrounded by prostitutes all the time
>virgin

I thought the historical Jesus spent time with whores, aren't there tons of non canon scriptures?

Jesus is more like the Virgin Chad.
The Bible says he's a virgin :^)

You realize Muslims actually see Jesus as a more important prophet than Muhammad, right? The only reason Muhammad is so significant in Islam is because he is the founder and "last prophet", but Jesus is still the messiah to them.

Bible actually doesn't say anywhere that he's a Virgin. All it does is omit any of his personal life

>Jesus is more like the Virgin Chad
Nah. He had charisma, friends, and prayed to his dad everyday. Truly the example of a man who archieved the illumination and died for our sins.

No it doesn't you fucking moron.

he's not more important them Muhammad in Islam though

user...

Still died a virgin LOL
Whatever, the Church does.

Yes, actually. Muslims view Jesus as a messiah. Muhummad is just another prophet, while Jesus remains "the anointed one" in Islam.

Why isn't half of the middle east named Jesus then? Why can you depict Jesus but not Muhammad?

What church? There are actual dozens of denominations. the one you agree with is wrong

messiah doesnt mean anything other than "King of the Jews" which doesn't mean shit to fucking Arabs

Yet they teach exactly the opposite of what Christ preached.

>Why can you depict Jesus but not Muhammad?
You actually can't. Depicting any prophets is forbidden. That is not exclusive to Muhammad.

This meme is getting out of hand, from where did it originate anyways, Finland?

Muslims and Christians are just Jews with extra books. Christianity is an unauthorized sequel to Judaism, and Islam is an unauthorized sequel to Christianity.