Sup Forums ruined most modern film and TV for me... and I'm bored

>what can I watch without getting triggered?
Doesn't need to be "redpilled" just not "bluepilled"

>movie
>Sup Forums not being triggered
Pick one

Man of Steel

The Boss Baby

Stop being a faggot.

the absolute state of some people

doctor strange as far as recent blockbusters

inb4 some paganigger tells you to start woodworking

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti-biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

>Man of Steel
I consider that the worst movie I've ever seen
Got really baked one night when it was on TV, and saw it's suckiness on so many levels all at once
It was the most shitty transcendent experience I've ever had

>just better at pleasing women.
>worried about pleasing women
Yep, you're a cuck

Watch your suicide through a mirror you gullible idiot.

>Watch your suicide through a mirror you gullible idiot.
wanna watch me do it?

There is this one flick where these three girls are trying out for an initiation into a sorority then these three really tall guys walk into the room...I forget what it's called

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NIGGA WHAT THE GODDAMN FUCK AHHAHAH YOU'RE A WHITE NATIONALIST WHO'S ALSO A FUCKING KEK, YOURE NO BETTER THAN A NIGGER, FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

through a mirror?

Ah, a subhuman! No fucking wonder lol

>I consider that the worst movie I've ever seen
Watch more movies. Not even in my top 10 worst (but close enough)

CASTING COUCH.

anyway to answer your question op, American History X is a total redpill. very good movie.

Nah that's not it. The three girls were all blonde and the male characters were rather dark skinned. It wad called "Tracked" or "Hacked" or something along those lines.

this here is some pasta nigger

>b-b-b-lacked????