>conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/we4o7
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1gj010oa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>thinks we are cuckservatives
Wew lad..

But my father is voting for Trump

Wasn't the KKK founded as a Democratic party?

Why yes.

>tfw when you realize republicans wanted to free the slaves from the racist democrats
>tfw we fought against an authoritarian leftist regime in ww2

>yeah but things change over time user! republicans are the racist ones now!

God fucking dammit.

>gee, looks who's bumping this thread
Well done, nigger.

>occushit demoshits
didnt all your leaders and organizers get killed by the cia?

Why are you bumping threads like these?
Why are you helping shills promote this shit?

Why are you helping threads like these stay up by posting in them?

>le parties didn't change meme
The Democratic Party of 1860 was closer in positions to the Republican Party of today.

wow, really makes you think

KEK, if the election was held in the 40's or 50's between Trump and Clinton, Trump would win in a landslide. Not one state would vote for a woman.

why dont u post points instead of doing nothing and looking like a tard?

if trump is the bigot, then why is it the left refuses to listen to him, or even consider or talk about alternative viwpoints, and acknowledge that half the country supports trump?

Actually the brother of my grandfather fought communists.

Why are you helping threads like these by posting in them?

Your fathers and grandfathers were even more racists and conservatives than this guy, look up what was the norm at that time on those topics dumbass

You stupid niggers need to learn to sage

Absolutely, my ww2 vet grampa just LOOOOOVES blacks and mexicans

Why are you posting them?

Why support the thread by posting in it?
Why re you rewarding posts like these by posting in them? What's fucking wrong with you?

That image of Trump is photoshopped
Here's an image that's real

Why are you posting in these threads? It supports the shills. What the fuck is wrong with you?

God, these Ocuppy Democrats memes are fucking stale.

Trump's not a fascist. Even if he were, I'd still vote for him. Normies don't know what "fascism" is anyway.

Having the KKK behind him is retarded; implying he's similar to them in any form. If whoever made this is a fan of Abe Lincoln, they should be reminded that he campaigned as a literal white supremacist.

[citation wiped with a cloth]

because shitposting in a shithole is what you're supposed to do.

>le making accusations without evidence maymay

Name some policies and laws of today (specifically that the republicans have passed) that that coincide with 1860's law.

I'll wait.

sage goes in all fields mothafukkas

they trying to slide Hillary's death rattle

Your image is shit
Also sage

ghostbin.com/paste/we4o7

Why are you helping shills by posting in their threads? Are you a nigger with no impulse control? You just HAD to post in the thread, and some basic bitch image at that. Well done defeating the shills faggot, thanks for the bump

Thanks for supporting shills on this board faggots, well done. Keep posting in these threads. You're really doing your part.

If you're trying to appeal to the traditions of my ancestors, I should be committing lots of arson, murder, looting and rape along the coast with a bunch of my extended family.
But it's 2016 and we can't do that anymore. The presence of an armed populace make it infeasible when the armaments are force multipliers as potent as semiautomatic rifles.

Because it helps for the new people here that we don't let propaganda like this slide.

Misinformation that goes unchallenged becomes the truth to a leftist

Thanks for posting in a shill thread faggot, well done keeping the board clean and doing your part, faggot

>what is sage

Thanks for posting in a shill thread faggot, well done doing your part.

That's the best picture of Hillary Clinton I've ever seen. She almost looks healthy.

Hillary 2016: kill all freedom.

>Shills
>Keeps shilling
>Calls everyone else a shill for posting in shill thread.
I see what you did there Schlomo.

thanks for posting in shill threads and helping to correct the record you faggots, well done

My grandpa, who fought in Normandy, was racist and disgusted by fags. People like him were duped into "saving" Europe. He died before the tranny multiculti freakshow that is the 21st century. F

Thanks for trying to get shills safe passage through our board.

>Posts "conserveshits" everyday because >republicans are the ones preaching hatred.

Saged

Thank you for posting in a shill thread, and helping them correct the record. You're a massive faggot. kys

dont post without saging, nigger

thank you for posting in a shill thread you low IQ niggers, zero impulse control helps to make Sup Forums great.

Kek, such a faggot. You made this thread, shill.
Have a few shekels David.

You have almost 3 times as many posts in this thread as I do you cunt. Get the fuck out if you're feeling so butthurt. You're worse than the shill who created this thread. Shut the fuck up if you have nothing to contribute besides "I'M GOING TO POST 10 TIMES WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN A BAIT THREAD GUYS.

Faggot.

thanks for posting in a shill thread you dumb fucking nigger, well done. I bet you post in every shill thread looking for replies from anonymous faggots on a mongolian weding cake board. What a massive faggot.

thank you for bumping an obvious shill thread, nigger. You're really helping to fight for America. Thanks for helping a shill correct the record.

>inb4 Guaranteed reply/

With your compulsive repetition of a single action and slight variations of one phrase, it's hard to take you seriously when you denounce the impulse control of others.

my grandfather went to war against fascists so I could be called a fascist for having the same views as him

>GUARANTEED REPLIES
GUARANTEED REPLIES
>GUARANTEED REPLIES
GUARANTEED REPLIES
>GUARANTEED REPLIES
GUARANTEED REPLIES
>GUARANTEED REPLIES
GUARANTEED REPLIES
>GUARANTEED REPLIES
GUARANTEED REPLIES

thanks for posting in a shill thread, newfag.

If your grandfathers saw the effects that beating racists and fascists had on the West, they probably would side with them

is that the fresh prince house?

Fuck off, redditor Trumpkin newfag

thanks for posting in a shill thread newfag scum

>The USA was a racist country built on white supremacy
>Our forefathers were anti-racists

PICK ONE FAGGOTS

thanks for bumping this shill thread newfag fuck

>shill OP mad we are replying to his own bait thread

Its labor day user, don't you have some people in life that enjoy your company on this holiday instead of shitposting on your own threads?

Oh you dont? Thats a shame. I hope you can find a shred of happiness before you die. Maybe take a shower and go outside and try talking to a girl or something.

have another free bump

Nigger calling others nigger. Talking about low impulse, yet replies to every post in an obvious shill thread made by you the actual nigger shill. You deserve a promotion Chiam, does CTR even promote you guys?

thanks for correcting the record nigger
how else are you faggots going to learn?
you need to get beaten in the face, you won't figure it out on your own

Yes he ends up buying their house at the end of the series.

Needless to say he made Bel-Air great again.

hmm, I wonder what I meant by that.

how fucking retarded are you, nigger?
retarded enough to always take bait?

Like we treated shitskins and Jews so much better. We had a problem with authoritarianism, but we didn't give two shots about Hitler until Pearl Harbor, and even then, we hated Japs worse. We'd send home their skills to relatives. Hatred against Germans just went as far how much you needed to hate someone to kill them. None of us cared about Hitler's views on minorities.

enjoy your shill thread newfag caner. You're all literal shills who do it for free, while thinking you're "fighting the shills".

nupol a shit

You literally have nothing to teach anyone user. Even if you have kids they have absolutely nothing to learn from you.

You honestly sound like you dont have many friends.

thanks for posting in a shill thread faggot, well done

thanks for posting in a shill thread faggot, now kys

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

holy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1gj010oa8

>but he so racist XDDDDDD

He is the shill that created this thread. This is one giant shitpost.

Nothing better to do today, the board is shot any way.

Thanks for posting in a shill thread and helping to correct the record. Have a nice day, enjoy the cancer.

>CTR doesn't even get Labor Day off.
Sad, we should let the American public know about this.

our fathers and grandfathers are majorly conservative. My father and grandfather have always been openly racist.

So even though I don't believe Trump a racist, I can say without a doubt that this is genuinely incorrect.

It's really ironic considering that Trump is perhaps the most liberal candidate ever to run on the republican ticket.
Shows just how far the left has shifted the O-window in the past 8 years.

This is no longer a shill thread user.

I'm here help you because you are seriously in need of it.

You've been bumping and replying to your OWN POST like you don't know we have ID's. Do you have a mild case of schizophrenia or do you not realize how this site works?

Personally I keep replying to this thread beause its enjoyable to watch you sperg out at your own posts lmao

At some point you need to accept the fact that the left has everything now. They have the media, they have the money, they have the power. And they're abusing all of it.

The left are the fascists now. Stop supporting their corruption.

Thanks for posting in a shill thread and helping to correct the record on this board. Every day we post these wonderful Occupy Dems memes, and every day you fucking autists UPBOAT THE FUK OUT OF THEM like the plebbit cancer you are. THanks for bumping the shittiest threads and helping to slide the fuck out of the board.

you are the cancer killing Sup Forums

are you trying to argue, faggot?
tl;dr

>Males and seniors are among Trump's strongest demographics

thanks for bumping obvious cancer

thanks for bumping cancer, kike

Have another free (You), you clearly need it. How many posts do you have to make before you can afford to pay rent this month?

>tl;dr 4 lines of text

Get your backpack ready for school tomorrow faggot you got reading comprehension 1st period

And believe it or not, you dont have any power on this board to shill or slide threads :)

You cant genuinely get off your computer after acting retarded like this on a website and be proud of yourself, can you?

Thanks nigger, well done, you really corrected the record 100/10

no one fucking cares about your opinion, you're biological waste

>look mom, I said nigger on the Internet again, I'm so cool!
Dude, go outside or something. I have literally nothing to do today and I'm still more productive than your shitposting ass.

I'm not talking about everyone. I'm talking about YOU.

You really do seem like a very introverted sperg who gets his kicks from (unironically) making shit posts then shit posting on your own shit posts. You probably have a very hallow and unsatisfying life.

I want to help you user.

dude calm down no one here is voting hillary.

Neither party today cares about racial demographics or race wars, so not really.

The democrats went from being a racist white nationalist party in the south to being a raceless kosher centrist party and the republicans went from being raceless progressives to being raceless kosher conservatives

It's stupid to bring up 19th century issues in 21st century contexts

>why are you posting still?
>why dont you go outside
>i have an excuse to be here
top wew

fuck. i cant wait for summer to be over and you 14 year olds to go back.
do you seriously think i read anything you type, or fucking care? Do you think I give a fuck what you think?

tl;dr