PREVIOUSLY ON /who/:

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8gklm
youtube.com/watch?v=BxF1zjlEU-A
youtube.com/watch?v=vyxQraH6ghw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But it can't be...

streamable.com/8gklm

I love all of the wilderness years content, and the amount of creative freedom it had - expanding the universe and pushing boundaries that the show never would've. I wonder if another cancellation would bring that sort of thing back. I know it flourished particularly with the Eighth Doctor, just because he had so little on-screen content, so there was much more freedom to do... whatever with him. Wilderness-era who stuff is comfiest to me, and it features all of my favourite characters and stories. I just wonder if the "magic" of that period is replicable now.

Nuwho brought the franchise as a whole into the spotlight, in an era quite different from the one it previously resided in... and I'm not entirely sure if they'd have the same sort of creative wiggle room anymore, even with the show off-air. The original wilderness years explored a lot of weird - and, in many ways, mature - concepts, and with the show having the audience it does now, in this modern age? I hardly think any wilderness years redux will be quite the same. But then, change can be good. It's impossible to know what it'd be like, really, until it happens - if it ever does. I just hope its content would be a similar sort of comfy to what I've grown to love so much.

TIMETITS

Doctor Who is dead.

Only three of them are

Doctor Who might change, but won't ever die.

TIMETWAT

rassilon i will not die gif

No need to get so arsey user.

I have about as much respect for Doctor Who as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

How is Doctor Who Tarantino?

Aww, you just missed quads. How sad.

Is this pasta?

It's a pasta.

Spoken like a true Whovian.

What's stopping P. Ness from making Season 2 of Class in the form of novels a la the VNAs? Would Justin Richards say no?

Dignity.

BBC would, fiction output is at an all time low.

I think it was 6 books last year? 3 Who and 3 Class.

I think a better question here would be "what would possibly be motivating him to do such a thing"

Considering that Shadow Kin sex scene, I doubt P. Ness cares about dignity.

That would imply he had dignity in the first place.

Peace and sanity then.

I wish we got more Doctor Who audios like this Futurama audio.

youtube.com/watch?v=BxF1zjlEU-A

Fun Fact: Class had no fart gags in its 8 episode run while Who, Torchwood, SJA and K9 all did.

So yeah, I guess that's the one small piece of pride for the show that brought back a Who veteran to talk about her husband fiddling herself and canonized the word "bunghole".

Didn't watch Class but which Who veteran?

I'm still baffled by that June Hudson cameo. Casual audiences have no idea who June Hudson is, and the fans who do know her would just be annoyed and confused at the way she's portrayed.

>tfw even fucking Kamen Rider isn't safe from Briggs Finish

youtube.com/watch?v=vyxQraH6ghw

Who else here already has ideas for Shit Trips 3?

I may write them early so that I don't miss the deadline like this year.

S5 finale has a Cyberman (underneath Stonehenge)
2013 specials finale has a Cyberman (wooden)
S8 finale has Missy's cybermen
S9 finale has a Cyberman in the cloisters
S10 finale is about Cyberman
Twice upon a time may feature the tenth planet cyberman briefly?

do s6 or s7 finales have cybermen?

i wanna get to the bottom of moffs cyberman obsession

i have an idea for ST3 and a few for 2.5. always good to write them early then just store them away,

I've an idea I've been toying with for a while. Are erotic stories permitted?

>Are erotic stories permitted?
Volume 1 had a story about Six fucking a pie.

doctor poo

Oh mine will be far more tasteful than that (if I ever get my finger out and actually write it)

Because he can't write Dalek's.

Series 6 had the Roman Rory insults the Space Cybermen scene.

It's surprising because it feels like they have been underused/never really deliver.

(Flashbacks to the Warwick Davis Fun Fair Iron Man Cybermen episode.)

Shit Trips 2.5?

yes, but expect it to be edited and a warning slapped on it.

>I ever get my finger out
Finger out of what?

Yep. My ST2 submission was Amy fucking 11

Then I may as well not bother if it's going to end up censored.
My cat's anus.

Me for sure.

>Shit Trips 2.5
The idea has been thrown around to, after Christmas (but before S11) write a Shit Trips set without any Doctors, just purely more obscure stuff (like alt Doctors, Shalka/Briggs/Unbound/Roblox/etc). So not a proper new Doctor Who Shit Trips but still a set of stories /who/ writes.
Nothing's set in stone, Immigrant hasn't started organising anything (and wouldn't even need to for months), it's just an idea getting shared around. Thoughts?

>My cat's anus.
This should be the title to your shit trip entry. Make it an erotic sequel to gridlock.

That might be both fun and frustrating.

Would Cushing's Doctor count?

my thought is someone other than immigrant organize it this time.

It wouldn't really fit the theme.

I like that.

I'm toying with the idea of two of Clara's echoes stumbling across one another, then doing the do. We've seen Clara would be interested in fucking herself (Clara and the TARDIS) so it's not unrealistic.

I think any Doctor other than 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13 (and arguably War as well) would be perfect. Cushing/Shalka/Briggs/Warner/Foreman/Roblox/etc are all fun alt ones.
Maybe it wouldn't have to be just alt Doctor stories, but just stories without the prime Doctor in them? Like stories with just companions/monsters? Dunno if that would be broadening it too much.
Interesting idea.

What about an orgy between the Cwejen and the Clara echoes?

Tena Lady shit trip when that's the question?

I guess if you want interspecies erotica, you gotta write it yourself.

its not worth even starting to organise now, we arent even halfway through the ST2 bookclub, and neo and a few other anons said theyre gonna look at making an audiobook out of it, theres plenty of ST2 juice to squeeze for a while
in december discussing how to do st2.5, if it gets done, makes more sense
and imo when it comes to that we should just strawpoll those sort of decisions to avoid trip drama or whatever

I liked that user's suggestion.

12 Months, 12 Doctors.

Maybe before 14 but it's a little unrealistic.

the idea is cute but i think people will get burned out and itd be too many to read and write if its going monthly. even though ofc not everyone would write for every doctor.
i dont think /who/ can sustain a collection+bookclub every month even if they were pretty short, and doing them that often might rob the magic a bit
the idea is interesting though especially the month/doctor thing, maybe something else could be done with it

What's /who/ with you? :^)

>tfw by the laws of poetry Bradley might well die within two years since he is the same age as Hurt when he joined BF in 2015

All good points

Oh lym...

Oh god...

So do I.
Maybe wait a few years for the 55 anniversary or 60th.

I may do it on my own if I get the chance, consider it non canon.

Just finished reading Solitude from ST2. I enjoyed it thoroughly. SCP crossovers into other franchises are great. I've never played the game, but have found reading the wiki from time to time enjoyable.
Also I have an overwhelming urge to superimpose a slitheen over that image.

thats a very good compromise idea, to try it out for an anniversary year. would be something extra special

I know it's not kosher but I think for long time fans the first 12 will be grouped together, canon be damned.

The next episode will truly feel like the end of an era, kinda like Kirk passing the torch in ST 6.

holy shit, not only is that collar badly color corrected, you can still see a thin sliver of red just on the edge of it. How little does BF pay their cover artists?

They don't expect you to zoom in. Tbh the main show has been even worse in the past.

It's even worse when you see the whole collar that zoomed.

>no 12 Western story.

Why?

What do you call this do?

"I fell asleep on my wig"

Doctor Who is dead.

Doctor Who might change, but won't ever die.

Doctor dead is Who.

When you try and go for the Capaldi look and fail miserably

can we give her the floof treatment?

fug, meant for

Why hasn't Eric Roberts done any BF work? He has no dignity, and will work for literal peanuts. I don't see why they haven't brought him in for The Four Masters with Jacobi, MacQueen, and Beevers.

Imagine a world where Capaldi didn't quit and a few years into the future his hair fills up the entire frame

>The Four Masters
>Jacobi, Macqueen, and Beevers

And Roberts. Did you not read that part of the post?

I am retarded, no I did not forgive me senpai

Don't forget James Dreyfus to make it The Five Masters. And get Simm in while you're at it too.

>Coming this November 2023, The Seven Masters, starring Geoffrey Beevers, Alex MacQueen, Derek Jacobi, John Simm, Michelle Gomez, James Dreyfus... and Eric Roberts!

Does /who/ cook? Someone earlier ITT mentioned having a Shit Trips for Christmas.
There's a time honored tradition of communities putting out cookbooks for the holidays. Am I retarded for wanting a /who/ cookbook? Quick and simple meals and dishes for a /who/lligan or /who/re?

yes. you are. please fuck off.

>We need a--
>Mr. Briggs, he promised to do twenty audios if we give him lunch

Not his fault you only know how to cook instant ramen.

I suspected as much. Sorry, please disregard.

You're supposed to cook it!?

>tfw we get Trenzalore Tales before we get the Eleventh Doctor Adventures

Who is one of those things you pretend to like as a form of natural protection, right?
Like an animal trying to display bright colors and say it's poison

>tfw we get a Charlie the Tenza Boy spinoff before we get the Eleventh Doctor adventures

>Rassilon's Roasted Chicken

If you like.

Er. A protection from what? Having sex?

kek that is beautiful thank you user