Why the fuck isn't there a single appealing movie in theaters right now...

Why the fuck isn't there a single appealing movie in theaters right now? I just looked at what's playing and everything is garbage. I just want to get out and see a movie..... :(

this is why we should all be speaking esperanto

Ghoti would be goatee
context matters

WAAAAAAAAA WHY ISUNT MY LANGAUGE SIMPLE NOUGHFF FOR A TIN YER OLD TO UNDERSTAND PERFLEE

What? Who pronounces women as wimen?

This picture is dumb.

Anyone else ever listen to Ghoti Hook? Now the name makes a bit more sense I guess

ESL?

wtf do you say womyn or something

americans. i thouggt everyone did but apparently not. Nobody say woah-men. If its singular then it wuh-man. If its plural its wymen (as in "WINter)

used in a sentence: where da white wimens at

10 year olds do understand it?

even a 10 year old knows OP's picture is retarded

Literally every native speaker, you spacker.

Show me a language with consistent pronunciation and I'll show you a language nobody speaks.

The GH is only pronounced like that at the end of words. The O is just an irregularity and nearly every language has them. The TI is only pronounced like that if it is between two vowel sounds. This is a terrible picture, and whoever made it has no idea how the English language works.

finnish

hello esl

>not calling them womb-men

this pronunciation of gh is never used at the start of a word so what is the point

>finnish

ääkyalikele oimakorkiinen haakkapätylle

>american education

>welcome to the English language, asshole

I'm convinced that the people who say this only speak English and have never bothered trying to learn another language. Especially one from outside of Europe.

Wuh-men

Brit here, get it right faggots

>is prounced

Throw this shit in the bin

Italian

Unironically I can pronounce that just fine and so could every other finn and we'd all pronounce it exactly the same, what's your point?