IvX Thread

I'm starting to worry Storm's gonna die honestly

EXTRAORDINARY X-MEN #17
JEFF LEMIRE (W) • ERIC KODA (A)
Cover by DAVID YARDIN
Variant Cover by JORGE M OLINA
INHUMANS VS. X-MEN TIE-IN!
• The X-Men have just learned that the Terrigen Mist—the source of the Inhumans’ powers that through a cruel twist of fate is lethal to Mutants—has reached an irreversible saturation point, rendering Earth uninhabitable to their kind.
• And now they see no other option than to strike against the Inhumans to ensure their own survival.
• But one X-Man doesn’t take the decision lightly.
• STORM has literally led the X-Men through hell and back, but will she lead them against their longtime friends and allies?

Good, she's been dragging along and really being shitty lately. Basically since Second Coming ended, I can't think of a single decent Storm story.

From one side Storm has been awful since she left black panther, from the other side if Marlel were to kill Storm, then Carol would become the second most prominent female character alive, being She-hulk now the first one and i really dislike Carol

UNCANNY X-MEN #16
CULLEN BUNN (W) • EDGAR SALAZAR (A)
Cover by KEN LASHLEY
Variant Cover by TRADD MOORE
INHUMANS VS. X-MEN TIE-IN!
• Since the discovery that the Terrigen Mists—the key to unlocking an Inhuman’s hidden potential and powers—are LETHAL to mutants, the X-MEN and INHUMANS have been locked in a cold war.
• But as the Terrigen seeps into the Earth and reaches an irreversible tipping point, the X-Men are spurred into action to ensure the future of their species!
• And for Jean Grey and Fantomex, this means taking out of commission the Inhumans’ deadliest weapon: Karnak!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
>pic related
Vice City, right? Holy shit, I was a kid just yesterday.

>Rogue and Wolverine are here
>not Kitty
Are we really sure she's coming back? Please tell me there's still hope that she won't come back.

You'll have to wait for Resurrexion to hit and rosters to be announced.

Does anybody really care anymore?

She is going to the Jessica Jones book

>X-fags

Who'll be her next Peter?

If they killed off Storm in a deseperate hope to boost Carol's prominence, blerds would burn Marvel to the ground

She actually started getting shit when she married T'Challa.
Though if they kill her she can fuck Logan in the afterlife.

I can agree with this. Wouldn't even feel bad.

Wait, is Iceman finally going to lead the X-Men again? He did great during Zero Tolerance.

>• And now they see no other option than to strike against the Inhumans to ensure their own survival.
How exactly is attacking the Inhumans going to stop the Cloud? They have zero control over it.

>Jean getting shuffled out of Extraordinary and into Uncanny
Haha, good, she belongs on Not X-Force

So Teen Cyclops and Ms. Marvel are on opposite sides of yet another hero vs hero event.
Way to go kids, you're sure showing those adults how it's done.

I think it's just for the time being.

blerds?

Storm dying would make me feel conflicted; a prominent x-man killed, giving craphumans more leverage; but all those retard CBR stormfags burning that site down would make it worth it :D

Fuck you, I can hope damnit, you can't take that away from me.
It's almost as if teenagers are ignorant, loud and opinionated.

Don't be like that, they'll just create another pointless hashtag. 'member #SaveStorm when her solo got aces?

>It's almost as if teenagers are ignorant, loud and opinionated.
It's just weird how in Champions they were all complaining about "the adults" getting into hero vs hero fights (even though all of them volunteered to join Tony Stark in his completely stupid and pointless attack on the Triskelion) and now we have this.

>do a thing
>complain about said thing
>do the thing again
>No no, this thing was totally diffrent!
Sounds like a teen to me

Luke Cage

The pointless hashtag makes it that much sweeter, seeing as how despite their efforts nothing happened :9

Bendis will make a new OC character for her.

Paste-Pot Pete.

The last time a mutant tried to destroy the cloud, Black Bolt and Medusa teleported in on Lockjaw and saved the giant far cloud

The Inhumans are protecting it

Storm has been shit ever since she turned on Cyclops.

Death would be a mercy for her.

That said, Marvel has pretty much canned the Inhumans film project, so this storyline may actually be the end of this retarded Nuhumans push.

Inhumans are making sure nobody messes with the cloud.

People have figured out multiple ways to get rid of it. Black Bolt and Medusa just won't let them. Personally I hope this event ends with Emma Frost mind controlling Black Bolt into annihilating his bitch wife and the cloud.

All we know is that he will be bald.

>People have figured out multiple ways to get rid of it.
No they haven't.

>Though if they kill her she can fuck Logan in the afterlife.
That only worked in the Ultimate U. In the main Marvel universe... eww.

Plus, she totally cheated on him with Black Panther right before he died.

Yes they have, retard.

>carol would be the most prominent female character marvel has
>bendis' pet character would be the most prominent black female character marvel has

I thought it was stupid for you to suggest they'd kill Storm, but considering these two points, it seems really likely

He cheated on her first

just let it die

I hope they kill Colossus instead. They can even get a running gag out of it.

To be honest, book was shit and not worth all that bother. But hey, whatever makes them sleep better.

Storm hasn't been interesting in the last decade outside of Pak writing her.

Nothing of value would be lost just for the sake of shock-sales.

This, or Pietro but seeing how Pietro is with the UA it's Paste Pot Pete.

Hope belongs with X-Force.
Jean belongs in a grave.

Where have we been shown "multiple ways" of getting rid of the cloud that the Inhumans have prevented?