Why are liberals and SJWs so adamant about destroying natural feminine beauty? What is the reason behind it?

Why are liberals and SJWs so adamant about destroying natural feminine beauty? What is the reason behind it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VakUHHUSdf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To prove that anything can be beautiful, it's just another target in the mad chase for egalitarianism.

Only yuppies wear scarfs.

because when your that miserable the only cure is suicide or making everyone else miserable
and they're too much of a pussy to kill themselves

Natural feminine beauty is God's creation, liberals are anti-God. There's really not much else needed to know, once you realize that liberals hate us and love Satan, everything makes sense.

So there's less white children born

this /thread

'god' isn't real
the odds are very high that we live in a simulation
christianity is a religion started by moses who smoked a dmt containing plant and then hallucinated a face talking to him in a bush

happy memorial day

good job leaf want a maple munch

A

It's Labor Day mate.

le gender roles
le unique generation

There are beautifull and sexy feminists and then there are those who look like psycho-pretty.

This video includes both:
youtube.com/watch?v=VakUHHUSdf8

Have you seen the average gender bending sjw frminist? They are fugly. They want the world flipped upside down so as they are the model of beauty. Essentially theyre too lazy to improve themselves so expect the world to bend around them.

Woops.

Destroying standards removes the fact that they are inferior and just makes them ''different''

No I want a blunt

It's just jealousy. A woman is a woman's worst enemy. And so all other women fall for the landwhales victim cries.

Taking away the feminine side and reshaping the roles. Some Frankfurt school shit I would guess? Result is a bunch of loud and ugly people incapable of filling any purpose.

THICC

>sexy feminist

no such thing. attraction is not skin deep

Because they fear that if they actually tried to be feminine that they'd fail.

what the fuck? I cant tell if this person does or does not like the photographs.

They are obviously conflicted because they do see the beauty in the pictures, but their leftist bias tells them that they are not allowed to like it.

that song is the exact opposite of catchy

Maybe they are not trying to attract people like you. They might be beautiful to somebody else like themselves.

her biology tells her that she should be like this but she can't which makes her feel bad

Jewish sociology departments.

>I cant tell if this person does or does not like the photographs
just some insecure cunt babbling about absolutely nothing

Feminists hate it when other women are happy

It's as simple as that, women are naturally happier as housewives and mothers, and this angers the ugly miserable feminists, who try to normalize shit like fat and tattoos so more women can be ugly alone and miserable like themselves

dont worry mongoliod never had a beauty to begin with

You guys know how /r9k/ posts ripped, handsome men with huge cocks and muscles and calls them Chad? It's just like that, only for females.

This

Good lord reminds me of this Convo I had with my sjw gf:

Her: >how dare you argue that people aren't born gay

Me: does that free will doesn't exist and that everything is biologically determined, like intelligence or say, sex?

>Uh. I do t like this Convo.

It's amazing, you can literally see them doing mentalbarrell rolls as they realize their argument is wrong and actually contradicts itself.

It's their way of coming off as assertive or intimidating.

Little frogs and fish are small. They are defenseless. Some frogs and wish have bright colors to warn their predators that they are poisonous.

the vaginal jew is emotionally driven much like the negro, if you don't own them they chinp out like crazy

>tfw girls dressed like this are prettier than the one's dressed in whore clothing
but why?

Because one emotion is tied to your heart and the other is tied to your dick.

Misery loves company.

James Bond is a fuckin hero.

When ever I don't know what to do about a girl I just ask myself what James Bond would do.

So? Masculine women are far superior.
t. currently been fucking a ftm tranny

Because they want everyone to think they're super hip and unique despite all doing and thinking the exact same shit as one another.

>yuppies
Jesus christ user, are you 70 years old?

You should stop masturbating.

most of them are ugly to begin with

this way it looks purposeful

be glad they wear their aposematic colors willingly

>natural feminine beauty supports breeding
>breeding that supports natural family structures
>natural family structures that create traditional values

The left is a rebellion against successful traditional values, every core belief they espouse is only centered on rejecting the natural order society has created up until their meddling.

>nationalism
>ethnic identity
>traditional families
>order of the superior over the inferior

None of their beliefs ever coincide with any of these, only with the destruction of them.

beauty is a social construct

I always thought it was odd when lesbians dressed and looked like men.

So.... you're a lesbian... so you want to attract a woman who is interested in women and to do this, you dress, look and act like a man.

That's not lesbianism.
That's crossdressing.

They're in college or just out of college. They're still in that 'dorm room' state of mind. They'll grow out of it soon enough. Trust me. I've seen it.

Flag checks out

why the fuck would you want to do that

check em

Good job leaf trump will show this degenerates the light

He is saying he is fucking a tranny, the post if a leaf so there is a near 98% chance of him being the tranny.

id fuck her

this woman is beautiful. Wifey status bakes and is a cool chick.

aw shit 404

not all canadians are trannies, but all trannies are canadian

This is correct

captcha: a store called "maymay"

Lotta implication there, LiterallyWho. I am a straight white male, I just happened to meet this faggot off tinder.
>tfw my mates are worried I'm going to become an SJW by hanging around this guy
>tfw I'm going to have to open up about my desire to be more feminine at some point
He seems pretty decent, kinda reddit, but I might even be able to get him to start going on pol.

They're trying to be ugly to buck the trend but most of them don't even have to try.

she has a glass eye and is a retard

is that the physical manifestation of tumblr?

your not straight if your fucking a tranny

Because they're assholes.

Them hips tho

She's fucking insane, loses her shit every 5 minutes. And also has a disgusting mind.

would still fug for science

someone please link this comment

Who is she and where are the rest of her pics?!

>implications

Never change Cucknada, also keep fucking trannies and pics or it didn't happen.

I hate my country sometimes.

Some of their styles are nice but I'm fucking disgusted by their iconic glasses.

>Gender is a social construct
>You can be born with genetics that give you the wrong gendered body
>Body's don't have a gender though
>Gender doesn't exist, but medical treatment can change your gender via horomes and the changing of physical features

>I believe in evolution
>I believe that all variations of the human species across the globe had all their genetic traits dealing with intellect and behavior evolve in exact tandem across all time
>All genetic traits are subject to variations based on geographic population separation, expect the ones pertaining to the human brain, because of some unknown biological fairness coordination system which has for whatever reason kept one set of genetic traits on entirely separate rules

It is scientifically invalid to believe that all human populations posses the exact same brains and hormones. believing otherwise is creationism-tier.

dude I wish, if even 1% of those fucking shallow end of the gene pool fucks looked like this id have no problem with these sjw's

IF I CAN'T BE PRETTY NOBODY CAN

Social pressure brought on by the media then convinces pretty women to ugly themselves up.

made for anal desu

it is here on this list

this list is a forgery
skim thru anyways
it was written 1800s ish
alot of it has happened
some group seems to own all media / banking / govt everywhere.