This is deep

this is deep

Children should have been sent back as well.

>deep
No its not, its slightly sad.
But the law's the law, so you have to go back and stay back.

Deep bucket of shit, maybe.

This photo implies that deportations should not occur, and thus that borders should not be enforced. Anyone who disagrees is missing the point of the photo, or else being disingenuous. It's trying to say "Look at how fucking sad this is, if you support borders, this is your fault."

These mothers are crying because they broke the law and got punished for doing it. That's a shame that their children were adversely affected by their punishment, but if they wanted to prevent that, they could have just not broken the law. Why don't we see a bunch of pictures of men in jail crying as they look through the glass at their children? How about a nice, sad photo op on father's day to really drive the point home? Maybe because everyone would think it's fucking stupid.

>deep
Yes, it's deep shit.

>intentionally break the law
>get sad when you're punished for it

Lol the kids can cross the border to be with their parents. You're a faggot.

Why don't they just GO BACK

>top ten shocking photos that make you say "fuck having laws and national sovereignty and shit."

>the children just don't bother to get a passport

american citizens cross the boarder into mexico everyday

only the mothers can not cross

why didn't the kids just go over for the day or a few hours then come back instead of staying on this side of the fence?

Why are we preventing these people from leaving, so that they can reunite with their families? Is MExico preventing people without Mexican citizenship from crossing the border into MExico to be with their families? That's Racist!

really gets my noggin joggin

they love american welfare more than their own mothers

So they chose not to take their children back to Mexico? How sad!
They already gave their children the best gift they could - American citizenship. Might as well raise them in Mexico until they are 18.

why the fuck don't they just go to the other side god fucking dammit

Why the hell the children don't pass the frontier to pass one day in Mexico with their mothers ? They can go back if they are legal. I really don't understand.

>deep keks

photo op

wtf I hate Trump now

I mean they could literally just walk back across the border nobody is stopping them going back

This is why giving birthright citizenship is retarded

you just need an id to cross the border short term
like even a passport is more work than just walking across the fucking border

>government has laws against crossing the border
>Mexican illegally crosses border
>us gov enforces law and deports illegal
>fuck the us government

That is some sound logic

FUCK LAWS AND SHIT!
t. Liberals

why don't they just go to the parts of the border wall that aren't finished?

>Expecting sympathy for illegals

They have to go back.

>this is deep
gtfo back to 9gag op

GOD DAMN I LOVE MAKING MINORITIES MISERABLE!!!

HAHAHAHAHA MEXICAN TEARS YUM YUM YUM!!!

this is so fucked up. wow. they should have deported the children too. get these filthy cactus niggers out of my country

This is 100% their fault.

My dad was deported and I'm not crying like a little bitch about it, neither did he. He knew the consequences of his actions. This is just propaganda playing on people's emotions to allow open shit borders.

Why don't the kids just go back to Mexico?

This

You need to go back with him.

She should be with her mother.

IN MEXICO

> Oh my god!
...If only there was a system to account and provide easy access for such events...

Do they celebrate all of those raped children on mothers day too?

It is deep, it is sad, I hate the situation, but we cannot just let anyone in. It has to stay legal, every nation protects its borders and monitors who comes in and out, it is the logical thing to do.

White people get more upset than actual illegals when you question illegal immigration. Lol! Really makes you think.

what a meme, they can go across and visit them anytime

the REAL tragedy and alarming news are the kids from South America being sent by themselves, that is an unnerving development

Anchor babies. They wouldn't be "going back," but "going to"

good one too
real heart-wrenching
gotta love how the left always keeps their arguments logical and free of emotional ploy
smdh

My mom is white famalam. Thank God. The only intelligent parent.

Why don't they just get a passport? Are you not allowed to visit if you've been deported?

lol if they drove all the way down to the fence, why not just take the extra 20 minutes to cross at the border crossing and meet for lunch somewhere....

fuckin idiots lol

They broke the law. They have to go back.

Just an article in my local NY paper about how an "unattended minor" (male of military age) at 16 came over from El Salvador to live with his also illegal aunt on Long Island. The state is fining the school district because they refused to enroll him. Not to mention he was caught soon after he crossed the border, and they fed, clothed, educated and paid for his transportation to Long Island.

She's gotta go, too.

people are naturally predisposed to feeling sympathetic towards women

if it was a fathers day one, youre right, no one would give a shit

Because then it wouldn't be a useful emotionally manipulative photo opportunity if they did that.

They aren't interested in showing truth or reality, they're interested in lying through their teeth to present a false narrative that triggers an emotional response in voters who are ruled by their emotions instead of reason or logic, and who do not even think twice about the imagery they're seeing and whether or not it might be staged.

This is propaganda m80's, something we generally fail at here on Sup Forums, except with memes, because we can't divorce ourselves from statistics long enough to likewise present our facts in emotionally charged ways.

Honestly we need daily "How to fucking redpill people, no stop posting statistics you dumbfucks, save those for anyone asking questions on their own initiative" threads so dumbasses on this board can start figuring out the proper methods of convincing the general public we're right and they've been lied to for decades.

Beat me to it.

*Here some heart-wrenching retarded pictures that make you say fuck laws and shit*

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Absolutely this. Feelings are the most important thing to liberals.

>A BLOO BLOO YOU FEEL BAD YET GOYIM?
>STOP THINKING AND JUST FEEL
This is some sinister shit.

>Sven trying to teach someone about border control
Is u meme?

THIISSSSS

FUCK THESE HALF BRAINED FOOLS

THEY CAN JUST GO VISIT

fpbp

Just strum those emotional heart strings. So they went to America illegally and had children there knowing that the child would get citizenship. They set this up themselves. Also their children could just go visit them right? Like there's nothing explicitly stopping them. But no, let's hug through a fence and be sad

You could assemble photos of niggers talking over the phone to their baby mamas behind bars with the same message. fuck laws and shit, we need to reunite these families!
I'm pretty sure only women are convinced by these shitty facebook images

>The border is a fence
Are you America stupid or something? Most borders are very tall walls made of material that has low friction to make scaling it impossible.

Thank you for correcting the record!!

I'd rather be with my family. They fucked by staying.

It's also because the father's day image would be arguing against arresting criminals. Nobody (aside from retarded BLM children) thinks we should stop arresting criminals.

This image, however, depicts people who were punished for what folks seem to regard as a "victimless crime" - crossing a border. Thing is, it's not a victimless crime. It drives wages in low-skilled industries down, and it wastes the money of American taxpayers. But that's just a bunch of complicated economics stuff that liberals can't be bothered to understand.

He's right, take your mudshark whore mother with you back to Mexico.

mfw they could literally go back to Mexico right now to meet their family but nah, they love American welfare and leeching off the economy more than their mothers and family.

>Sneak across the border to give birth because you want to use your child to get citizenship
>Complain when the law doesn't work that way.

These women should be ashamed of how selfish they are. Rather than wanting to raise their child they risked their mother-child connection in an attempt to gain citizenship and become a welfare leech in the USA. Fuck them.

Gee i wonder

1) Wouldn't be a good photo op
2) No one wants to go to Mexico

Who can be

Behind this post.

ITS CHARMANDER

This isn't the border, no way it looks this nice

In any case, we should reunite them by tossing the illegal spawn the fuck out of there

So cross the border and meet with your mom? You don't have to go to the fucking fence to meet up, assuming your Children are legal they should have no problem crossing the border and meeting up with you in Mexico.

They can literally visit Mexico for almost nothing. Shut the fuck up you absolute cunt

Vote for Shillary, she'll grant amnesty.

OH SHIT A MINORITY IS CRYING BECAUSE THEY BROKE THE LAW

QUICK, SOMEBODY OPEN THE BORDER

>actions have consequences
boo fucking hoo

hehe u dumb fucks me papa got sent back but i helped him sneak back into the country hehe

no labour jobs left for u white racist fucks huehue

BR BR BR BR BR

>Illegal immigration to the United States will NEVER end

Feels good, you know, we can meme all we want, vote for Trump, insult mexican intellectuals, but in the end, the wall won't be built, we will never stop shitting your gene pool, and your wages will keep getting lower due to my paisanos.

Suck on that fucking cock, gringos.

I don't have the money to afford my dreams, I cry when I am sad. Where is my frontpage CNN story?

They aren't US citizens, only legal resident's children become citizens. French tourists are French citizens even if born in Australia. A US citizen giving birth to a mixed race kid in Kenya bestows that citizenship on him.

Fuck off mudshit.

why can't you be more like canada?

>They aren't US citizens, only legal resident's children become citizens.

That's not true and you know it.

>too stupid to just legally cross the boarder to visit

do people really fall for this bullshit?

Nice try paco.

get ready to reunite with your lost family members once we start catapulting them back your way.

dubs = wall gets built in record time

children are blameless

might as well demand reparations because our distant ancestors held slaves

This was a perfect opportunity to machine gun them all. Wasted. On what? Photos?

How much better it would have been to see the burning machine gunned dead bodies of these wetbacks burning.

Horrible.

It's very alarming, what the fuck do you do with kids?
That one is old, I'm talking about like 7 year olds

What a dilemma

Enjoy getting flooded with Guatemalans and Hondurans

>OH SHIT A MINORITY IS CRYING BECAUSE THEY BROKE THE LAW

......... I want you to calmly look at what you just said, then compare it to this Beevus and Butthead quote.

"IF MEAT IS BAD FOR YOU, THEN WHY IS IT FOOD?"

Then I want you to go think about how you put the cart before the horse, because you are seriously acting like you want to be a slave....

Think of the children and keep the families together. Send them all out.

It's not deep. It's just sad.

First you get your country back from the Achmeds, then you can worry about our politics, friendo.

Either admit that living in mexico is worse than growing up without your parents or bring the children back to mexico with their parents because that's better for them.

These women CHOSE to abandon their children.

Why didnt they walk twent miles east and just cross the boarder? Theres nothing stopping them. Theyre just using this for propaganda.

Mexican intellectual.