>This is a ten in Australia

digitalspy.com/movies/news/a836110/margot-robbie-looks-unrecognisable-queen-elizabeth-i/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7a8tRJAU0lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is a real aussie 10

pug

JUST

just fuck my kingdom up because i stayed a virgin my whole life and my retarded cousin from Scotland had to be brought in to become king lol

>"I'M ACTING"

>it's a hollywood casts aussies episode
good thing this series is almost over

>WHITE WOMEN WUZ FUCKIN UGLY AS HELL LMAO
Thanks jewlywood

>times you acted like Pennywise

Look at the top of her head!

Elizabeth was bald?

She probably wasn't an actual virgin, she had lovers. But yeah, she never had kids.

>"WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN A TRADE AGREEMENT WITH ENGLAND"
>offers 5 GPT for 30 turns for open borders, research agreement, accepting an embassy, pearls,sugar,copper,500 Gold, gems,5 Iron per turn, silver and my first born heir to my empire

Every. Fucking. Time.

>The actual Victorian cosmetic
>Victorian

Look at her lips!

kek

Robbie is a shit actress that (((((they)))))) are trying to push.
Easy to spot she's done capeshit already like jlaw.

You have good taste in video games.

THIS. Her trade offers are always the worst

now I want a fucking bane mod

BEEP BEEP GEORGIE

It kind of includes everything in it.

>shows puss in senile hack's flick
>get endless roles for the next decade
brava hollywood, brava

One time I was playing as USA (it was my 3rd or 4th game playing it) and I wasnt yet aware of how backstabb-y the AI are.She offered open borders to me in exchange for me opening mine.We had a Declaration of Friendship and for some reason I thought England and USA were programmed in the game to be allies.She was at war with my neighbor (Catherine),so she was moving HUGE armies through my land, and for a few turns setting up units in all my cities, by the time i realized what she was doing, it was too late,she backtabbed me and declared war on me.She BTFO of me, and conquered 6 of my cities before I begged for peace and surrendered a 7th.

I was left with only Washington (my capital) and New York, and had lost all my cities, and she had 7 of my cities, about 10 of her own, and some she took from Catherine as well.I had a shitload of Gold (around 20K) because the whole game I had been hoarding gold and keeping my units to a bare minimum. So i literally used almost all of the 20K plus whatever else was added over like 30-40 turns to purchase riflemen and artillery while simultaneously building units as well. By the time my preparations for war were ready, I had around 30 artillery and over 50 rifleman units. With my leftover gold and luxury resources (fuck happiness) I bribed Turkey and France (her two semi-powerful neighbors) to declare war on her, and my armies entered her empire almost entirely unopposed, liberated all my cities, enslaved all her workers and razed all her original cities to the ground, and then positioned a HUGE force in London, and the dumb whore was helpless to stop me. I stood by in London as Napoleon and Suleiman took her cities that she had taken from catherine, then when she was down to only London, I annexed London and took her out of the game

It literally was more satisfying than any sex I have ever had

They were all bald, and had no teeth.

See the white face make-up? Lead carbonate.

I want her to push her shit into my mouth down my throat if you know what I mean

Saoirse's character looks healthy and well rounded, and not at all like Margot's.

Well, all the women who wore white makeup. Obviously, only rich women could afford it, nor did all want to wear it.

I mean he is talking about history more than this movie

Sure, but why does Margot look like that, but not Saoirse? Is there a specific reason why Saoirse's character is not balding and not wearing pasty face.

queen elizabeth was actually ugly, i appreciate a movie that casts accurately instead of just casting staceys in everything.

Every time I discover this guy, I dont know why, I abandon all strategy and tactics and immediately go into total war autocratic mode just to annihilate him even if he is continents away from me.

Did anyone else have this feel for any of the leaders? To this day, I dont know what triggers me about him, but I think its his passive-agressive faux-peaceful persona

>spawn
>move 5 tiles
>meet atilla and shaka
>alt-f4

what does alt-f4 do?

It's not crazy that the woman that inspired 1 million lolis to be clown sluts is a 10. Or maybe that was because her bf was hot.

i dunno user, you should try pressing it

Fuck Queen E.

When are we going to get a Charles kino?

thats all well and good, but ive made a sacred vow to fap to every role Goddess Margot ever appears in

How am I supposed to fap to the role as Elizabeth?

>It's not crazy that the woman that inspired 1 million lolis to be clown sluts
Care to explain in detail? I-it's for a friend whose really into England stuff...

you havent auditioned yet so they cant make it until you do

my name's earl

just freeze frame on an ass from behind and you can just imagine she's wearing good makeup

>white people.jpg

MUH PEEPEE

Miranda Richardson's Queenie was the best Lizzie

Slut.

You faggots really aren't horny about Margot getting her hairlined shortened? I see this pic and all I can think about is me blowbanging her. Some queen with cum dripping of her face.

Objective Civ V Leader Rankings (I didnt buy BNW DLC though, Im a Poorfag)

God Tier
>Washington
>Oda
>Harun

Ok Tier
>Darius

Semen Demon Titcow Tier
>Catherine
>Dido

"Backstabbing Cunt Who Femdoms and Emotionally Abuses Me But I Still Do Everything She Asks and Protect Her Because She Makes My Penis Feel Feels It Didnt Know it Had" tier
>Theodora

Bro tier
>Genghis
>Attila
>Alexander
>Suleiman
>Boudicca

Hapless Tier
>Gustavus
>Rameses
>Askia

Meh Tier
>Augustus
>Wu Zetian
>Bismarck

Naggy Old Lady Who Must Be Destroyed Tier
>Maria Theresa

Weak City Spammer Tier
>Pacal
>Montezuma
>Hiawatha

Coward Tier
>Hailie Selassie

Annoying Tier
>Gandhi
>Elizabeth
>Ramkamhaeng

William and Napoleon are OK tier I forgot them

Youre right about Selassie. Top kek I would have like 3 units in my whole army and the faggot would be afraid and agree to my trade demands

jaime lost her curves

>hollywood

>not ((hollywood))

Was her nose always that big?

Was Queen Elizabeth balding IRL?

You were pretty fucked up when you aged a bit back then, and Elizabeth was 9 years older than Mary

>her skin had been scarred by smallpox in 1562, leaving her half bald and dependent on wigs and cosmetics

underrated

>that cutesy voice
that drove my nuts fucking nuts

youtube.com/watch?v=7a8tRJAU0lk

imagine kneeling at her feet and worshipping her heels and feet and legs and butt while she makes out wit Chad

Kino

forgot pic

>leaving out best girl isabella

where does she fit on your list?

Why the fuck did they make her a spic-looking motherfucker in civ5? The woman literally had strawberry-blonde hair and fair skin, like the Spanish princess that everyone posts all the time

diversity quotas

Blame Iberberia for being a land of shitskins.

LOL FEET ARE SO FUNNEH HA HA HA

I wish we had more details. Did she rely on the pull out method? Falling down the stairs? Rear ending? Stay hidden for a few months giving birth and sending her kids off to covenants?

That choice ended up with the Stuart's, abandoning Scotland for the prize of England. Before England annexed Scotland under James great-great granddaughter.

shieet , she was "Religious Warmongering Nut" tier but I got completely distracted by an Emma Roberts waifu thread and didnt proofread my final list

By far, Boudicca is the best AI to play against. Shes loyal, not a backstabber, not a hypocrite, gives fair trade deals, and is not prone to hating warmongerers, and she usually doesnt spam cities. She is a bro

Forget Margot, post more Jaime

That choice ended up with the English Civil War, it was James who convinced his son Charles that kings had a divine right to rule

quality post

this is as an insult to the british empire

And the glorious Revolution, and the Hanoverian settlement which pretty much creates constitutional monarchy.

Based

Do you really expect me to look at this without knowing how hot Margot Robbie really is? Her being uglied up makes me harder.

I wonder how she feels about her poor man's having better chances than she ever had