Rosie O'Donnell's ex-wife Michelle Rounds commits suicide aged 46...

>Rosie O'Donnell's ex-wife Michelle Rounds commits suicide aged 46, leaving behind the couple's adopted 4-year-old daughter Dakota
>Michelle Rounds was found dead inside her home after committing suicide on Monday at the age of 46
>She and O'Donnell, 55, were married in 2012 after less than a year together but split in 2014 before finalizing their divorce two years later
>Rounds was the other adoptive mother of O'Donnell's youngest daughter Dakota, 4, but lost custody of the girl in 2015
>She previously attempted to commit suicide in 2015 with pills and wine, but was saved when a friend had security kick down the door to her hotel room
>O'Donnell also posted a drawing done by the couple's daughter Dakota on Friday in which the girl wrote about how much she loved her mother
>In a statement, O'Donnell said: 'My thoughts and prayers go out to Michelle's family, her wife Krista and their child'
>Rounds had never publicly revealed that she remarried or had a child during her life after the divorce, with O'Donnell breaking that news with her comments

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4889390/Rosie-O-Donnell-s-ex-wife-Michelle-Rounds-commits-suicide.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>pills and wine
lel. every single time its a woman

She couldn't live with the shame. Not of being gay but of being married to Rosie O'Donnell.

kek

So, this is the power of the independent woman.

How can two women really consider themselves married? I mean even if you want to bang, adopt kids, mingle your finances, live together, fuck, you're so just two really good girlfriends, if the relationship even lasts that long.

>Rosie O'Donnell

>She previously attempted to commit suicide in 2015
>but was saved

why do normies do this?

I read that O'Donnell wanted to bury her by throwing her naked in hole with a grenade in her corpse pusy and letting the explosion shower dirt over her body and just leaving it at that, what a bitch

Sodomy destroys the mind and the soul. This is why queers shouldn't be allowed around children.

Trump'd

Now they know how men feel and as soon as it happens they an hero. Truly the weaker sex even when they are bull dykes.

i'd wanna shoot myself too if I'd been married to rosie o donnell

>"Rosie's a person that's very lucky to have her girlfriend," Trump said. "And she better be careful, or I'll send one of my friends over to pick up her girlfriend. Why would she stay with Rosie, if she had another choice?"

Have you thought about my puffy taco today?

Men?

the trump curse gets everyone eventually. there will be no one left alive in hollywood after his term is over.

>*cums in pants*

SAD!

Tell me..
Why would A Man check his toilet paper after he has already Wiped?

>lesbians
>sodomy

You're a retard.

>durr what are laws

>Sodomy is generally anal or oral sex between people or sexual activity between a person and a non-human animal, but it may also mean any non-procreative sexual activity.

>the madman actually said this

Tip top kek.

His feud with Rosie is amongst the funniest things to ever happen. It made me an early follower of him.

based pusy poster

>"wife"
>"mother"

When is the rest of the normal community going to stand up against the degeneracy and mental illness being shoved down their throats.

That poor adopted kid is going to be FUCKED up when it grows up.