RWBY/RT General #973: Reasonable Redheads Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Previous thread: Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-3-os75ed

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-250

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDeThz30JtQ
avalrun.tumblr.com/post/152958114286/pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
generatorland.com/usergenerator.aspx?id=13000
twitter.com/graymartigan/status/799740132471488512
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/db6118f2-f39b-4aae-9e5d-7970211c9635/index.m3u8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what if your waifu was being harassed by street toughs and she shouted help

I kill those street toughs in Ruby's name.

>USE THE FREAKIN GUN

Why the fuck would she do that?

Other than Jaune literally every girl in the series can kick all kinds of ass.

I want a scene of RNJR driving in a vehicle with Nora as the driver
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDeThz30JtQ

And Nora runs over bandits in the process.

Jaune could kick most people's asses here through pure attrition.

>He can't throw a punch
>But he can take them all day
If he had a bit more spine he'd basically be Cap before the super serum

Why? Because he has so much Aura? He won't able to land any hits on a good opponent.

What fetish do you think your waifu has?
What fetish do you wish your waifu had?

I wish Ruby had a daddy kink and a spanking fetish.

>Implying he needs to thanks to reflection semblance

Great, another overpowered Semblance then.

>He thinks Jaune's semblance is gonna be enough to save him from any competent fighter

Reminder that Mercury kicked Ruby out of her semblance. Her semblance is super speed and he reacted fast enough to counter it with one kick.

>Not Roman, Neo and Merc driving through Vale smashing mailboxes

what if ruby stole her sister's medication so she could sell it at school

Semblances can be countered.
Ruby got kicked out of hers by Mercury.
Yat's earthquake got stopped by Mercury.
Amber wasn't fooled by Em's bullshit a second time.
Yang can be countered.

I help Ruby sell the drugs.

I'd wager Jaune is a better fighter than most non-hunters.

I'm imagining that and it's glorious

what if yang found out and ruby told her it was your idea and yang beat you up

He's at least improved enough that I doubt even Cardin gives him trouble any more.

I make a plan to make Yang a whore.

I'd love to take a punch (or seven) from Yang.

I wouldn't go that far unless Cardin stopped training.
I rekon they're about even really.

I think he could brawl a bit. Large family and all, even if they were mainly girls.

Just couldn't use a sword and shield that well but, honestly, he did much better than most people would have during initiation. People give him slack for being in a school of super powerful hunters and mainly seeing the already the better ones through team RWBY.

I think even the average hunter student like, let's say, Cardin could beat up most if not all people here.

>I think he could brawl a bit.
>Was a pussy and didn't fight back against Cardin.
>Even when he stood up to Cardin he flinched and prepared to be punched

Nice fanfic.

Now that I think about it, I don't think Jaune has ever won a personal 1v1 fight against another person in the show. He's gotten good where he can fight Grimm easily enough, but so far every time he's fought another person he's lost like against Cardin, or came up with a plan that led to beating the opponents like during the tournament fight.

>No reading comprehension.
I said "a bit". Like roughhousing with your family which was why he's kinda used to pain at least.

Cardin was someone he was actually scared of and has consistently shown to be much stronger and more powerful than him. The bullying was obviously just as psychological as well as physical. Of course he would flinch from a punch like most people would. There's an obvious difference between being used to roughhousing with family and being bullied by a dude who has dominated you every time in spar matches.

Jesus, why don't you try reading for once.

get out mercfag you sound fucking stupid

I don't think that was Yatsuhashi's semblance, but okay.

Nah, Merc is probably super speed as well, just manifested in a different manner. Remember that he's Hermes.

We don't really have a baseline for an 'average' Hunter anyway, Beacon is like the Oxford of hunter schools, it takes in the best and churns out the best
Jaune's the tactician of the group, not much by himself but telling otherwise what to do he's pretty capable. A few more volumes and he'll grow into the party Warlord role

Just accept your Waifu getting suitably irked.

No need to make up some excuse to soften the blow.

You do realize how easy it is to hit someone hard right?

Especially when you don't have to worry about them being able to hurt you? He's probably capable of beating the shit out of everyone here.

Super reflexes? He kicked at the exact moment that Ruby would be solid enough for his kick to actually wind her, and he was fast enough to see Pyrrha use her semblance to unbalance his kick in their match

Daily Dose has arrived

This is apparently a theory.
avalrun.tumblr.com/post/152958114286/pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

>Implying I'm not a Mercfag too.

Him having GOTTA GO FAST just works, man.

I don't know if it was covered in the WORs or interviews but does aura give you super strength and durability above non-aura people?

You so realize people have taken shotgun blasts and sword blows in the series because of Aura right?

In terms of his position in a party, he's a Warlord.
While Nora will smack you with her hammer.
Jaune will smack you with Nora.

>avalrun.tumblr.com/post/152958114286/pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
I don't have a Tumblr and don't want one.
Gimme a TL;DR please.

Durability, absolutely. Strength, maybe.

I mean the shield thing has been explained. But super strength and the durability to not tear your body because of super strength is what I'm talking about.

>avalrun.tumblr.com/post/152958114286/pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
>Gotta sign up.
>Gotta select gender.
>Male or Female.

I wonder how many Tumblrinas got triggered when they signed up.

Purely coincidence. What reason would that thing need Pyrrha? She never got any of the maiden powers. She was just a girl with a decent semblance. Her semblance wasn't even that amazing. Yang and Weiss have better semblances.

That might be the dumbest theory behind the lie tasting Grimm I have ever read. Its just a floating lie detector made by people referencing Metroid, its not your waifu

could Pyrrha ashes be the tentacle hentai orb

Yang picks up a good probably five hundred plus speaker at one point.

And everyone with aura cuts through grim clean and wilds fuck huge weaponry while being skinny as fuck.

Imagine Jaune's reaction if that thing is Pyrrha.

That's gotta be a lie.
Like, please tell me you're memeing me.

thats what all the Pleasepleaseplease is about is the pyrrha pic when she turned orange right next to the tentacle orb

I wouldn't really say Beacon is the best considering how easily the school fell and if it really was then that just lowers the bar as a whole.

Team RWBY just has plot convinience which is why they seem to be the best at the school and shouldn't be used as the standard considering they are main characters.

Of all the teams sent to the tourney it was RWBY, CFVY, and JNPR and , while we all know the real reason is plot convinience, if they were the representative, the best Beacon has to offer, than I'd say the average hunter wouldn't really be all too impressive.

I'd even say they'd be pretty close to a full trained Jaune. Which isn't much.

Look at this fucking sentence

One things for sure its already being made into a hentai doujin
Its just one idiots theory, nothing more. Its just a lie tasting Grimm

Jaune getting tentacle raped.

>Person with a ~year of tutored combat training is better in battle than a random hair stylist
gee user

I mean, we can't really say the super high jumps and shit are all traning, there has to be some aura usage there.

Pretty sure it's an overmind/communication thing, not a lie detector...

drunk as fuck sorry

>durability
It's literally called a "force field" in-show.
>strength
Assuming the tiniest amount of realism, certainly.
But since this is RWBY, well, we don't really know. Nothing official.

It fell easily because all of the things meant to defend it failed at once, and some of those defenses actively turned on the school and the city
And while they're good, they're still just first years, they haven't even sat their end of year exams by the time of the Vytal Tournament. A fully trained Hunter would be much much stronger than any of the main characters are right now

Thanks doc.

BEST GIRL

>>Person with a ~year of tutored combat training is better in battle than a random hair stylist

Until you realize that hair stylist is a war veteran, one of the strongest people in the general area and fucks people up on the regular basis.

Anons I give you this.
generatorland.com/usergenerator.aspx?id=13000

Its most likely that, trying to communicate with that Grimm bug thing Cinder used to suck out the Fall Maiden's power, but I just like the image of the tentacle beast doing a Lying Cat and just growling when Cinder talks

>Winter watched anime with The White Fang
what

The first one I got was "Zwei is an alliance with Adam"
No wonder Blake didn't trust him!

And yet every upperclassman "mysteriously vanished".

I mean, if Ruby and Weiss could cut through a way to the tower, there's no reason a whole class of upperclassmen can't easily do the same unless they were shit.

twitter.com/graymartigan/status/799740132471488512

God I loved that Fabulous motherfucker so glad he didnt die

But that same person has magical durability and strength. Not to mention actual weapons.

>Sage wrote a NSFW fan fiction about Winter
Good job sage

>Penny is the secret, unexpected child of Mercury

So a trained fighter and not at all a civilian?

The point would still stand.

He was amazing. All the characters in Gaim were pretty fucking great.

>Coco is actually a maiden alongside Weiss

Blake's left ear is the secret, unexpected child of Scarlet
D-Did Scarlet get Blake ear pregnant?

>Amber is actually a maiden alongside Raven
Raven is a maiden of being edgy

>Reese is really the mother of Weiss

New Theater Mode

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/db6118f2-f39b-4aae-9e5d-7970211c9635/index.m3u8

>Blake tried to eat Roman

>Yang's arm is a ghost haunting Blake.

>Ren is the secret, unexpected child of Taiyang

Wait.

Are there really people here who think they could take Jaune in a fight?

What if your waifu became deaf and couldn't hear anymore

>Blake's left ear is the secret, unexpected child of Qrow

>Ren started a cult with Jaune

I'd beat the ever living shit out of Jaune. Living in the Bronx and Manhattan > Anything Pyrrha taught him.

who is this person?

>Ozpin is actually a Grimm but the only person who knows is Summer
So that's why Summer died.

Sure you could, champ. Must take a lot of courage in declaring that you could beat up a fictional character. :^)

>Jaune set fire to a dust factory on a night out with Qrow
Jaune you fucking idiot.

a shit