Releasing an arc based on the election...after it's already over

>releasing an arc based on the election...after it's already over

What the fuck was Marvel thinking?

>Marvel
>Thinking

I'm serious, are they staffed by fucking monkeys?

Releasing an issue on Nov 9th telling everyone to go to the polls doesn't do much fucking good.

Why does it look likes he gonna rape her?

He's just being smug because he won the election, and she is looking like a tool because she was pro Hillary and Marvel was extremely confident she would win

At this point I think getting monkeys on staff would see an improvement in quality

What makes you think he isn't?

Because it would be hot

>captcha is pray property

Islam is the light

I want a Trump President MODOK story so badly because of how hilarious it would be. But Marvel staff is too butthurt and bitter to reap the comedy gold that would ensue.

They were thinking
>this'll be perfect because it'll come out right before the election
And then delays happened and it was too late to change the plans.

Most comics are lined up at least 3 issues ahead of time.
Pretty sure Marvel was acting on the assumption there was no way Clinton would lose and saw the entire thing as a victory lap.

>What the fuck was Marvel thinking?

(((they))) have been doing the exact same shit in cycles for who knows how many decades.

Expect Cap to swear off the government again for a few years, etc., like fucking clockwork.

Well the election has left him with a dry dick. She needs to fix that.

>MODAAK will never get a good followup story.
Feels bad, man.

Cap is part of Hydra right now user

They weren't THINKING. They were FEELING. The feelings they had because so much of their staff is caught up in the tumblr-social-media-justice-bubble and don't see anything beyond their own selection bias'

Just like every other liberal couldn't conceive of the election not going their way because they absolutely refused to even consider it a possibility and all their selected media reinforced that idea for them. Maybe they'll learn being so smug and self-assured is risky and could put them at odds with their own audience and half the country they're selling too.

Just imagine the Avengers standing there dumbfounded as they shake hands with their new president. It would be magnificent.

It would make for a good non-616 story, yes.

The last time Obama appeared outside of a dream sequence it was telling the Avengers to stop the Phoenix 5 from making the world a better place.

It could be drawn on a napkin and I wouldn't care. I would read the shit out of it.

I'm not familiar with this story.

She's cute as hell.

Is there more of this? I find her reactions extremely cute.

So how long until Trump deports my daughteru, that son of a bitch?

can't come soon enough

She's going to blow herself up like the terrorist she is before that happens.

Fuck you both.

>It's going to be a Marvel embarrasses themselves episode
Can't wait

She has to go back.

Close, but no cigar.

Goddamn meme magic.

>A sextuple seven sandwich with an eight bread
Too bad it only counts when the last digits are repeating.

She looks like she's brainwashed.

When will Ms. Marvel be brainwashed? Thatd be hot af.

Everyone who reads Ms Marvel probably wouldn't be able to vote for a few years anyways.

Your daughterfu likely has mangled genitals. She will only ever know physical pain and no pleasure.

If she's here legally, that won't happen. However, her extended family might have a hard time coming here, and for good reason.

>Sup Forums posts nothing but "Trump will win" all day
>acts like a big deal when it's a get

You are a dribbling retard. Only a minority of Pakis in one area do that and virtually none of them do that when they leave the country. And here you are saying PROBABLY like you aren't just pulling this out off your ass.

He is only deporting dangerous ones, cute isn't dangerous!

Yeah, that'd be like a stor where Deadpool has to kill the resurrected US presidents because a misguided patriot though they could course correct America.

You don't really get Meme Magic do you?

Most people don't. Sup Forums actually believes it these days.

The ultimate irony when you think about it.

Libtard tears are just the icing on the cake this election. I hope the assmad protesters never stop being assmad.

>abloo bloo bloo I never get dubs

lets just use this as our get then

is this comic even going to be released?

any chance it will end up being a collector's item if it's hillary themed?

Stay mad lmao

So will Marvel express their butthurt at the election in their books?

Such a strange thing to be this secure in in knowing we'll have eight years of Trump and then eight years of President Kanye

Seeing their writers put out such salty and infantile responses to his win. I'd say yes.

so whats so wrong with the slogan "make america great again"
i though all peoples would want that

Any lewds of Kamala wearing just the cap?

I get the feeling Ms. Marvel is gonna get dark.

Waid and Spencer for sure.

Where that caption originated from I think.

Don't know which story the page comes from though.

For some groups of people, there never was a period of American greatness.

i see the white people are trying to stop the minorities from voting again
damn you white people!!!

I can't wait desu

So am I to understand they made some shitty statement about how muslims are oppressed andd Trump is evil, then she took a bunch of them to the polls to win the election? What the fuck,

the cucks won

Can anybody storytime this? Haven't read this one before and after what's happened this election we could use a good laugh.

Or a good cry.

Or both.

The cucks are the ones out protesting democracy didn't go their way

That's a shame. Because the SJWs acting like they are getting ready to hide in attics is inane and based only on fear mongers in the media.

Wtf? I thought Trump was #thepeople's candidate? Why would people never stop protesting?

cucks are evil

are you people fucking stupid

nigger trigger the bigger ligger

just like Democrats

cuck

Well protesting when something goes your way is a facet of our democracy. Also technically Democracy did go their way, it's just that type of democracy doesn't matter past a state level.

How about you read it instead of asking people who didn't read it.

and sjws and niggers

AWWWWWWWW is little libcuck MAD? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cry more little cuck your tears are the meaning of life

PRAISE KEK