What are some movies that portray an A-list actress who remains healthy and in shape despite the rigors and hardships...

What are some movies that portray an A-list actress who remains healthy and in shape despite the rigors and hardships of a grueling A-list schedule?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxS8NhWA41Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This webm would be great if she actually had tits

Emma Stone > Emma Watson > Emma Roberts

>I'm a tits guy

Imagine being so brainwashed by a nepotism whore you think this video isn't anything other than attention whoring and disgusting

Imagine being OP and finding this attractive finding Roberts attractive. Imagine thinking she's A list.

This is nu/tv/

Here she is having a cheat day. Best Emma lives a healthy but doesnt forget to occasionally indulge in guilty pleasures. Based

REKT

>literally such an attention whore she has to take pics and videos of herself constantly

>you got one minute, user, before I come and get you.

got a problem with that ass (nigger) lover

>A-list

Shes Hollywood Royalty you idiots. Who is your waifu? Debicki? Bridget Regan? fuck off.

Best Emma is Based and has starred in multiple major tv shows and has a stellar record in movies. She is just selective with her roles and loves doing indie movies as well because she is talented and smart and pretty

emmaposter can you please post the webm of her dancing then scooting closer the the camera

Thanks for the laughs

She should have just held the phone in front of her face. The birds eye view of her monstrous visage and complete lack of meaningful breast tissue is just embarrassing.

Sure thing Best Emmabro

All of them?!

CUTE !

any more good emma webms?

my fucking HEART thanks bro

i wish she was my gf

same

*spills your coffee*

I don't know what is it about Emma. I'd almost call her plain, and she doesn't have as much T&A as I usually like, but I'd inseminate her more quickly than I would most women.

do you think she'd enjoy a coffee enema?

i would drink it /:

she'd get an open palm if she pulled that shit on me then smiled afterwards. That said i wouldnt order an iced coffee like a fag

it's getting too strange now

r/Emma_Roberts is that way

:3

>stellar record in movies

>nerve
>wild child
>aquamarine
>we are the millers

Kekaroni pizza pie

inb4 "how did she drop the one in her right hand"
look at the straws.

odd look ...