Aboriginals lost their land to the English settlers, it is therefore white land despite who originally inhabited it!

>Aboriginals lost their land to the English settlers, it is therefore white land despite who originally inhabited it!

>Kosovo is rightful Serbian clay, it does not have the right to be considered Albanian land despite Serbia having lost the war in Kosovo!

What's the matter, Serbs? Don't like that Kosovo është Shqip?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-MDFzZM58Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HTVNhOq_6BU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Clark
worldlibrary.org/articles/battle_of_lodja
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbs
youtube.com/watch?v=M0iMUFINZsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it possible?
A B A S E D leaf?
My God, I have stumbled onto a treasure.

If you pathetic parasites defeated us in a fair fight it would be rightfully yours , it's called the right of conquest and it's been the rule since the dawn of time , however since you miserable ungrateful insects started shit and you just happen to be a useful idiot for Us interest the situation turned out the way it is now , you are the proof that all of the europe needs to see how muslims act when you try to treat them like people , we tried to treat you as equals in yugoslavia and gave you all the rights and benefits that come with it even though we were in no way morally or otherwise obligated to do so , and you repaid our kindness and altruism like the feral animals that you are.

Sooner or later we will have our vengeance , i don't really hate anyone (not blacks , muslims , jews , whatever ) unlike most of Sup Forums but holly shit do i hate you i pray to see the day when we annihilate you all as soon as you stop being useful to your masters , may Allah have mercy on you when that day comes.

Looks like my thread is sliding, possibly an indicator that no one has any arguments to throw my way. I see many Serb posters on a daily basis, I'd be willing to wager that at least a few are interested in combating my point.

Fuck off Serbian rat. Goddamn the Ottomans need to come back and cuck the shit out of you again. Rite of first night on Serbian cucks.

Slight difference - Aboriginals are not human.

And I do not speak satirically.

So this right of conquest ideally dictates that Kosovo is Albanian land, correct? Why do many of your brethren including your own government believe that Kosovo still belongs to the Serbs then? Are they perhaps disregarding the right of conquesting because of the "muh original land" rhetoric and the inability to accept defeat?

Shut up Ahmed

>equal rights

Nigger, if you hadn't become butthurt and revoked the autonomy of Kosovo and proceed to purge Albanians out of jobs, 1998-1999 would have never happened.

It aint our fault you are dumb as rocks.

>So this right of conquest ideally dictates that Kosovo is Albanian land, correct?
Did you not read what i wrote
>If you pathetic parasites defeated us in a fair fight it would be rightfully yours
It would be yours if you rebelled and invaded us and conquered it , but you didn't USA did which means by the right of conquest it's theirs for the moment just like any other place in the world with a nato base in it .

You literal cuck, you could have kept Kosovo had you not revoked autonomy, Milosevič cucked you.

I am fairly certain that the KLA did its fair share in rebelling and invasion, the US just so happened to intervene and pick the side of the Albanians. Perhaps it can be argued that the war was unfair in the sense that NATO had more power than Serbia's army, but all that matters is that Albanians won and you did not. That's how war is and that's how it will always be, no military group will send equal numbers in the name of fairness. As Sun Tzu said, war is about cheating the enemy.

Also this, had you not revoked their autonomy perhaps they would have not been as angry.

So it looks like this thread might end with a Serbian admitting that Kosovo currently belongs to Albanians, another victory for the books.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-MDFzZM58Q

But he didn't like you know?

I know you WUZ EMPIRE AND SHIEEET but Milosevič revoked Kosovo's status as a semi-autonomous province in 1989 leading to ethinc tensions then leading to the outbreak of the Kosovo war.

Go be a Moor somewhere else.

At least he had the guts to do it.

Nobody here has the guts to do the same with catalonia even when they have even less rights than Kosovo to be an autonomous region because they are just people from the rest of Spain who moved there. They only motive is political, they want to secede because they don't like the current goverment.

It's like if all the people who voted to other party moved to a certain region of a country.

Also, our law says that the goverment should have revoked the autonomy already, they just don't dare to do it because they are coward idiots.

I support it in your case as there are no ethnic differences, when you try to do those things with different ethnic majorities you get Kosovo war at best and years of Terrorism at worst.

Sure are a lot of mudshits on Sup Forums today.

Can it really be considered rightful conquest when kike-led NATO intervenes and fucks the Serbs out of their territory?
I stand with the Serbs, fuck the towelheaded maplenigger who started this thread.

At-least Serbia is a white christian nation unlike albania and kosovo which is infested by muslims.

GODBLESS SLAVIC SERBIA.

>he fell for the Sup Forums memes

Serbia isn't the big giant you think it is, it's just another piece on the Balkan chessboard.

Also they are cucks.

I don't even care who Kosovo belongs to. It belongs to whoever can keep it, so it's another NATO protectorate right now. Kind of like Ukraine, the half country.

All I know is that Albanians are muslims and therefore subhuman. I don't like Christians but I can live by their side since they are at least civilized. Muslims are not. The only reason they exist is because they are tolerated which hopefully won't be for long.

SHIEEET THERE ARE SO MANY ALBOS ON Sup Forums TODAY.

SPREAD LOVE AND UNITY MY FRIENDS, NOT HATE

>their territory

After centuries of deportations, mistreatment etc. and they still couldn't get rid of the Albanians in Kosovo. Serbs are weak shit/10.

Kosovo will remain independent and even if NATO falls and Serbia tries to annex us, it will be a disaster, a modern day Vietnam for Serbia.

Ayyyy, a good Serbian.

WANT SOME RAKIJA MY FELLOW AFRICAN BUDDY?

LAD I AM NOT INTO DRINKING JUST PEACE AND LOVE AND SHIEET.

ALSO ARE YOU ON KOSOVO OR IN ALBANIA?

We will see about that.

Stormfags pls leave.

Can't wait when ((they)) start another war,can't wait to elimanete you roaches

PLEASE GET RAPED BY A NIGGER AND GET AIDS YOU LEAF SUBHUMAN

KOSOVO IS SERBIA AND WILL ALWAYS BE!

FUCK AMERICA
FUCK NATO

KOSOVO

let them eat themselves

You aren't all that bright on why invading Kosovo would be a terrible idea?

WELL THEN YOU ARE AS POOR AS I AM KEK.

ALSO ARE YOU MUSLIM OR ATHEIST?

YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THAT (((THEY))) ARE PLAYING DIVIDE AND CONQUER MY FRIEND.

DON'T FALL FOR THEIR LIES. WE ARE NOT ENEMIES.

56.5% of the UN begs to differ

>((((((UN))))))

NICE TRY LEAF SUBHUMAN

I HOPE YOUR ENTIRE COUNTRY GETS WIPED OUT IN WW3

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA!

IM NOT A MUZZIE, I KNOW WHY IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, BUT IT'S ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS.

ALWAYS PUPPETS, NEVER PUPETEERS.

If we get wiped out we win

Take a shower right now, Brazil posters are known to spread ZIKA over internet posts.

Stay safe based leaf.

FUCK YOU TURKISH RAPE-BABY

I HOPE THE SERBIANS FINISH THEIR JOB NEXT TIME AND WIPE OUT ALL THE BOSNIANS,CROATIANS AND ALBANIANS

(((THEY))) ARE CONTROLING BOTH SIDES.

IF WAR BREAKS OUT HERE DON'T DIE FOR (((THEM))), RUN. I KNOW THAT I WILL.

IF YOU SWALLOWED THE REDPILL YOU KNOW THAT (((THEY))) ARE NOT DONE WITH US.

STAY SAFE M8.

They are not controlling him, he's Albanian baby
youtube.com/watch?v=HTVNhOq_6BU

They're not that strong you cunt, I believe you may have a skewed view on how powerful Serbia really is. I don't blame you, they are quite the narcissists.

>implying our politicians aren't Jew bought

Atleast we don't have leftist parties here.

Reminds me of my cousin

Have a D E V I L I S H Pepe for this beautiful thread my friend.

Sorry, it's late and I messed up when I posted the earlier one.

WHY HAVEN'T YOU KILLED YOURSELF,LEAF SCUM

ALSO,IF IT WEREN'T FOR (((NATO))) INTERVENTION,KOSOVO WOULD STILL BE SERBIAN LAND.

GUESS (((WHO))) WAS BEHIND IT?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_Clark

>Clark's father's family was Jewish; his paternal great-grandfather immigrated to the United States from Belarus in response to the Pale of Settlement and anti-Semitic violence from Russian pogroms.

>Aboriginals lost their land to the English settlers, it is therefore white land despite who originally inhabited it!

This is no longer correct. Our laws recognise aboriginals as the original and true owners of the land. We are even going to maybe change our constitution to give them even more rights to gibs me dats by saying even more so its their land not ours

Checked and thank you very much for this Pepe, I will be using it whenever I desire.

Israel doesn't even recognize Kosovo, they're worried that Palestine will be inspired by Kosovo's independence or something along those lines.

>Albanians won the war

They didnt, Albanians didnt win one single battle. NOT A SINGLE ONE.

It was really just NATO vs Serbs.

If it wasnt for NATO, they would all speak Serbian now.

Nice dubs too, definitely checked.

Also stay D E V I L I S H

Checked once more.

>kosovo
>albanian
LMAO
last time i checked it was a sovereign state
it will never be albania, or serbia
get cucked you fucing faggot

>what is battle of Lodja, Košare etc.

We have been under foreign occupation for a long time, we still know Albanian so I doubt a few years of more serbs would change that.
Krautcuck/10

We all refer to Kosovo as Albanian as Kosovar sounds retarded, wether there any aspiration of countries joining only time can tell.

>Battle of Lodja

ended with a Yugoslav victory

worldlibrary.org/articles/battle_of_lodja

>Battle of Kosare

Ended with a stalemate, and a strategic Yugoslav victory. You only managed to capture the outpost, against an outnumbered enemy.

What a bunch of nomadic subhumans

>Serbia having lost the war in Kosovo!

To America, not to Albanian subhumans.

you mean when heroin trade ends, so never
who runs everything, i wonder

>nomadic

Do you even know what that means?

I think it's trying to communicate

Alboshits denying what you just stated in this post (the naked truth) is just killing any hope in me ever stopping seeing them as insects

"People who live in different locations, moving from one place to another."

pic related, Albanian diaspora

Srbija je Kosovo

i dont bother with punctuation marks but you get my point
only delusional retards think kosovo belongs to its ppl

Nomadic implies that you never settle down, those are just immigrants.

You mean as a sovereign state or joining Albania?

>those are just immigrants.

So the majority of Albanians are immigrants? Why do most ALBANIANS live outside of ALBANIA?

Damn, you really are pathetic subhumans.

Seriously Albanians,

How can you claim the Kosovo land yours ?

The only thing you did, it's actually to let the American play chess in Europe. The day Uncle Sam will not be behind you...Yeah...bye bye.

Albania has a population of 3 million, what's the actual number of the Albanian diaspora?

They perfected the mudslime tactics. They will settle on your land and outbreed you. You can't compete with them.

There are also many immigrant Serbs, approximately half of Serbs do not live in Serbia. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbs

But do you know what the difference is? They do not stand out. Same with Croats, most Croats dont live in Croatia.

But they assimilate, learn the language and works like everyone else.

But Albanians will always be about to scam you. You are loud and ignorant, like Turks.

A Bosnian Serb tried to scam me once

i encourage errrbody itt to watch

youtube.com/watch?v=M0iMUFINZsQ

This. What the Muslim Albanians are trying to do is destroy any historical Serbian artefacts, monuments and buildings, because it doesn't support their claims of them being the original inhabitants.

Palestine doesn't recognise Kosovo either.