A Cure for Wellness

So what did you think of it?

Would have been much nicer without the shitstorm that developed by the ending

kino

nice digits

what the hell was with that weird smile in the end? also she had really nice tits

Need more modern movies like it.

Kino, Movie studio probably dumbed down a better script because they were scared gore would fuck it up

>Dane Dehaan
lmao fucking d r o p p e d

I mean like the whole shitstorm where the antagonist was also Wonder Woman's main villain.

I'm no pro but I think that he is a good actor

ah right

I really liked it. As a big fan of Call of Cthulhu, it made me feel like someone took a game and turned it into a movie. It's not actually Lovecraftian aside from "unreliable narrator + cult" as the end reveal is much too passe and "squirmy tentacle worms" don't make a movie Lovecraftian. Still liked it, though.

And while the end was definitely a tonal departure from the rest of the film, it was a much-needed catharsis when I was totally expecting the usual, dark and tragic ending where "Our Hero, awake to the conspiracy but disbelieved by all authorities, is trapped and defeated." Instead, we get a big-damn, Pirates of the Caribbean Stand-Off with the Monstrous Villain and a fiery conclusion.

4/5

>Pirates of the Caribbean
exactly what I thought lol

Watchable but could have been much better

You know he did Pirates right? I assume you do just had to autistically comment this. But yea I get what you mean.

The ending made me think of a Harry Potter flick.

That's why I referenced it.

Also yes.

>he knows the director of the movies he is watching
I legitimately can only name Nolan, Snyder, Refn and Leone

a lot of digits in this thread

whats that guys?

>tfw 2 of those are me

using this old trusty .jpg

fuck

Literally nothing like the harry potter kinos (3-8)
Pleb