Sup Forums strikes again

Sup Forums strikes again
Less likely to be killed by muslims in America, more likely to be killed by white trash alt right extremist.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3774716/Man-20-arrested-shooting-dead-13-year-old-wounding-friend-walked-home-school.html

>he appears to be a typical white trash stoner with a plethora of likeminded friends. Not surprised. Seems those types feel like they're not as successful as others because of some behind the scenes string pulling and they swear by their straw man theories. They're not successful because they spend too much time getting stoned and on the internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3774716/Man-20-arrested-shooting-dead-13-year-old-wounding-friend-walked-home-school.html#ixzz4JQCxFkEx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck he's hot

christopher walken?

oh the dead girl's friend (that she was walking with) was black

seems like a preemptive toll to me

rare face shape tbqh

What a handsome bastard!

(((Lott)))

The face of the enemy folks. A privilege white man who will plead insanity in court and get a slap on the wrist with some short stay in prison.

I don't think you know what white trash is user

Wtf i hate conspiracy theorists now.

Illuminati dindu nuffin.

/fa/ as fuck

Anakin? WHY? YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

WHITE people aren't more likely to be killed by alt right white trash than a muslim.

That is a devilishly nice hair cut.

You think he combs it or does he just put his fingers through it and it end up like that naturally?

damn op is a fucking liar

I fucking hate pol Nazis.

why he killed a white girl ? wasted hate right there

>Landavazo
>White

THE ETERNAL WHITE MALE STRIKES AGAIN!

>Less likely to be killed by muslims in America

I consider this the only real success of our immigration policies. We're relatively muslim free and that's a good thing.

>you are more likely to be killed by a white in a mostly white country

I wonder who's his hair stylist.

god-tier hair

I think all members of the alt-right should be preemptively imprisoned until we figure out what the hell is going on.

Anglo trying to use a firearm

To much bbc and martian cock for one anglo......

Is this the /r9k/ guy?

>you will never have those god tier genetics

Fuck brehs

nothing says he was "alt-right".

>Muslims: 3k+
>"""""alt-right""""": 0

nothing says he was alt-right or even had nationalist beliefs or anything like that.

Fuck, mad jelly of his hair

bullshit, guns are illegal in the UK.

well, he had an obsession with conspiracy theories and killed a girl because she had a black friend, so...

Naturally. Ask for a point cut on sides

MODRIC!!!

god, she was so beautiful. I bet she had nice, soft, sexy feet.

This literally happened across the street from me

It was weird as hell this happened, the girl literally didn't do anything.

This has never happened before, this town is so boring and quiet as fuck. It's very surreal.

>the girl literally didn't do anything
so a literally dindu and a authentic dindu walk down the street and get in some sort of alteration with a white guy.
sounds a little fishy.. are we sure it wasn't self defense?

Did you know her?
Was she a coalburner?
Was she a slut?
How did her feet smell?

this is what happens when you take LARPing too far
some psychotic man obviously read Sup Forums and didn't know it was satire
baka

ANGLO'D

It was a drive by shooting. It's obvious he did it just to do it. The school is just around the corner and kids are always walking down the street. It's honestly very sad what happened to this girl.

looks Iranian *swoon*

The biggest shock of all was finding this on Sup Forums
I thought it would just stay local.
Hopefully nothing bad comes of this for our town.

t. iranian

>into conspiracy theories
>stoner
Says it all really. Just some fucked up autist loser who got addled by the herbal jew. Stoners will still defend their degeneracy.

drive by shootings rarely happen in self defense especially if the victim is a minor and are unarmed.

But given the perpetrator is a white man and the female socialized with coloured people. I don't think it is reasonable to exclude self defense

His whole facebook is literally weed memes and talking like a nigger.

>WHEN SHE A HOE
>I'M A MOTHER FUCKER HAHA

They are 13 year old girls and he's in his 20's

The guy is obviously fucked in the head, the only reason the police found him in the first place was because they found brass knuckles on him and was able to make an arrest.

prepare for BLM army of out of state nigger mercenaries to block your highways and hang around outside your house as 4 A.M. selling weed and playing music.

>The 20-year-old suspected shooter's Facebook page reveals a fascination with conspiracy theories and has several references to the Illuminati.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3774716/Man-20-arrested-shooting-dead-13-year-old-wounding-friend-walked-home-school.html#ixzz4JQCxFkEx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Typical fucking pol-tard that votes for Trump

not at all
most of us can't leave our basements long enough to actually murder somebody
we got anime to masturbate too.

Yeah I'm sure the two 13-year old girls were a huge threat to the grown ass man.

kys.

Trust me, browse his facebook. He was not Sup Forums at all. His whole facebook is literally weed memes and pictures of hands with eyeballs while posting "ILLUMINATI MANNN"

Also he talked like
>My hoes haha
>When she a hoe
>i'm a bad mother fucker

I'd link you guys his facebook but I think they took it down, I can't find it now.

I want his hair.

I'm a country with far more alt-rightists than Muslims you're more likely to be killed by alt-rightists? What gives?

White people already get blamed for everything anyway and then people come here to taunt us for not doing anything about it.

Well, congratulations. Some little girls are dead now.

according to your media I thought all your youth were liberals and your old people were racist alt righters who want to brexit out the non whites.

>Less likely to be killed by muslims in America, more likely to be killed by white trash alt right extremist.

as it should be

so one less coalburner...

Modric got younger

Fuck off, they have probably committed great injustices towards him.

Are we doing numbers, or percentages? Muslims are 1% of America, so they should be 1/63 the murder rate whites have.

This is just like when they said there are almost 6,000 arab muslims in the US army, which is nothing to brag about as it's 1/4 the percentage base for any other race's contribution to the army.

They're bad for everything but fucking your wife. Stop using stats incorrectly and acknowledge it.