Watching Spider-Man with some "friends"

>watching Spider-Man with some "friends"
>"AUNT MAY, IS SHE AN ANGEL?"
>let out a disgusted "YYYYYYYYYYYYYUCK"
>all of my friends who have never read comics in their life get on my ass

Fucking christ, has there ever been a more overrated comic book movie series than this shit? People like it cause it "feels" like how they imagine "old school comic books" are supposed to be, but in all actuality is nothing like how Spider-Man has ever been presented in any form of fiction, it's just a generic attempt at "comic book camp" and Spider-Man is the unfortunate victim

>with some "friends"
Yeah, I'm actually surprised anyone puts up with your pompous ass.

I love it when an OP includes a little sperg story that might obfuscate any point he might've had.

>>"AUNT MAY, IS SHE AN ANGEL?"
>>let out a disgusted "YYYYYYYYYYYYYUCK"
I don't understand.
You just seem obnoxious dude.

Spiderman 1+2 were amazing despite toby, why are you spergin on them?

Besides, Aunt-May was written primarily as a saint in old spidey books. IS your only source of comic book information the emma stone spidey flicks?

Anybody who can stomach awfully delivered lines like that must be of the uh....theater enjoying variety of human. It's vaudevillian, maudlin crap.

Can you remind me of the context of that line? It's been a while.
Also didn't say you had to enjoy it but it's one short line. Yelling "YYYYYYYYUCK" is too much man.
>theater enjoying variety of human
So???

I can top that.
>>Friends at college say that the prequels were better than the originals because "The fights look cooler"
>>"Anakin was so cute! Much better actor than Daniel Radcliff"

I was making an example. It's one short line that's symptomatic of the entire franchise, fucking corny, campy, maudlin, melodramatic, cartoonish horse shit that people IMAGINE is what Spider-Man was all about, but never was which they'd know had they ever read a comic book before seeing these crappy movies

I don't know, feels fairly similar to Lee/Ditko in some aspects, namely the lame quips and general naivete that emanates from it.

Vaudeville is not an insult kiddo.

No one cares. Back to your cancerous general.

I don't believe you've actually read Lee/Ditko Spidey if you don't think they're cartoony/campy.

It's only as campy as was per natural of it's day, but it wasn't as flanderized as the Raimi movies were, which practically didn't resemble anything "Spider-Man" at all and just served as a man's tribute to age old cliches of super hero camp

>as was per natural of it's day

You actually think you're smart don't you?

dude shut the fuck up

Nah m8. I've been a Spidey reader since I could read and they felt plenty respectful of the source.

Yeah, ya do do ya? You're wrong. Spider-Man was never a genric doe eyed hero who waved his finger in the face of equally generic evil in the original comics, he was a cynical douche

its literally the adaption of the kirby run with lee, its the exact same thing you autistic fuck

>ITT an autistic tries to explain his shit taste

Aunt May was recalling and telling Peter the first time he saw Mary Jane.

He was like 7.

It's not overrated. People like it because it good. They don't care about how similar it is to the comic, because they've never read the comic.

They like the movie because it's a good movie.

It's not a good movie cocksucker I've seen the movie, IT'S NOT

>being this pathetic
no wonder everyone hates you lmao

There's a whole lot of autism in here

You're quite pathetic. Know who hates me? Normies, casuals, fake geek girls with thick rimmed glasses and pre distressed jeans with MCU tatoos they are stuck with because of a trend they got into in the 2010s, go screw

>look at me using fancy words. I'm quite the intellectual

>tfw OP tried to make a hate thread, but crashed and burned

Gr8 job m8

It's on page 2 as of now, fuck off fake geek. Back to Sup Forums with you you Doug Walker worshipping 19 year old retard

this is a joke, you are joking, there is no way you are this dumb.

>>let out a disgusted "YYYYYYYYYYYYYUCK"
Whooo boy

>kirby run with lee
Hold the fuck up.

>thinking getting on page 2 means anything

newfag spotted

OP this and other incidents like it are both why you're a virgin and why other people hide their power level in public.

Seriously this shit reflects on all of us.

>this is a joke,
Caspere knew this.

>kirby run

There is something deeply wrong with you and I hope you realize it some day.

So everyone without autism, got it.

Well most of the comics suck and the movies are better than them anyway

You might want to get tested, because I think you might have Asperges. I don't mean this as an insult. I have a feeling that that diagnosis might explain a lot about you and help you realize some things

All of my friends and my family's friends have always brought up/shit on this line when discussing those. That and the beginning "This story is about a girl" or whatever he says on the bus.

Part 1 is okay but 2 and 3 are painful to watch these days.

>let out a disgusted "YYYYYYYYYYYYYUCK"

>reading OP's post
>let out a disgusted "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUCK"
>mom who doesn't even read comics yells down at me to shut the fuck up

Dumbass

Kek, do you see? Do you see this is the kind of person who posts here, these fucking casual migrants from Sup Forums, they need to go back

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUK

>all of my friends
Uh huh sure

Christ that's the most insufferable thing I've read this week

ME: we're not close

YYYYYYYYUCK

I refuse to believe OP is doing anything but merely pretending.

great b8

great b8

holy shit get help you fucking pathological liar there is no need to make shit up on Sup Forums of all places

Get killed. If you approached me IRL and told me you preferred organic webbing, I would literally beat your fucking ass

Raimi discussion without Raimiposting? Not allowed

>Aunt May, is she an Angel?

>No Peter, she is just an Aryan. She is, however, the closest you can get to an Angel on this Earth.

Pity Raimi didn't choose Gwen for the trilogy tb.h f.am

Spiderman homecoming leaked scene:

>Aunt May is she an angel?

>Who? Who?? That nigress? My dear God Peter you're lucky your uncle Ben isn't here. *grabs Peter's hair and pulls* Don't ever let me catch you talking to those filthy subhumans, boy. You so much as nod towards her, I'm gonna kill you, so help me God. Your parents didn't die so that their son could go frolicking with apes. *throws peter bodily to the ground* No food for you today. Go to Father Maxwell and sing Ave Maria ten times

It was really different back then.

Is it true that Uncle Ben's killer was originally supposed to be a black stereotype straight out of a A. Wyatt Mann cartoon, but execs had to rein Raimi in?

I'm surprised how racist Uncle Ben was in the movie

You tell em man

>people dont share my contrarian opinions
>tfw to intelligent to watch movies

>you claim nothing in the raimi movies resembles what spiderman is
>someone calls bullshit and says you're a liar
>you respond by mentioning his fucking webbing of all things

that is the least important part of your argument retard

>liking crybaby parker
>admitting to never reading a Spider-Man comic in his life

You're cancer. You have to go back.

>this thread

YYYYYYYUCK

>Browsing my LCS
>Flicking through a copy of All-Star Batman and Robin
>Get to the "Goddamn Batman" panel
>Let out a disgusted "YYYYYYYYYYUCK"
>Security guard who doesn't even read comics tells me to stop making a scene.

Why does a comic shop have security guards?

>poking holes in my story

YYYYYYUCK

Why are people arguing with this aspie?

In the other thread he sincerely claimed that Remender's (critically-acclaimed and from what I've seen on the internet, almost universally loved ) Agent Venom is loved only by "contrarians" while completely incapable of seeing the irony of his statement.
He's approaching Chris-Chan tier autism at this point.

OP, even if your opinion wasn't dogshit, your reaction sounds extremely autistic.

And being butthurt at your friends for not instantly agreeing with you makes it even worse.

Because it's fun to bully autistic people.

Because YYYYYYYYUCK

Are you sure it's the same guy?

Agent-Venom is loved by contrarians and people who weren't alive in the 90's, get fucked queerboy.

I'm an actor, I know shit acting and directing when I see it.

The "friends" who disagreed with me were hipsters who don't read comic books, and only ever heard of this shit because of the MCU and childhood nostalgia...so, I assume you're one of them. How does it feel to appropriate a culture? I've always wanted to do that....but does it feel so bad when people realize you're a complete and total fake? Like a poseur?

>Because it's fun to bully autistic people.
YYYYYYYYUCK

>who don't read comic books

What does either this, or your differences of opinion, have to do with the fact that you talk like a faggot?

The problem is your fucking delivery, man. Who says "YYYYYUCK"? Nobody past the age of 8 talks like that unless they've got a learning disability.

>I'm an actor
I believe you, you've certainly got the unwarranted self importance.

>I know shit acting and directing when I see it
Evidently not.

>The "friends" who disagreed with me
>shitting on your own friends
You should be grateful they put up with a twat like you, neither they nor anybody in this entire thread has agreed with you and yet you still insist that you're right.

>only ever heard of this shit because of the MCU and childhood nostalgia
>childhood nostalgia
So, they've heard of Spider-Man because they remember Spider-Man from their childhood? What's your point?

>How does it feel to appropriate a culture?
Jesus, fuck off back to Tumblr.

>but does it feel so bad when people realize you're a complete and total fake?
I dunno, does it?

Typing patterns and hatred for Raimi's movies seem the same at least.
Oh hey, confirmation.

>I'm an actor

Top kek

Autism is something you should learn to deal with. Not become a burden for everybody around you

I liked those movies too. Toby included.

I feel bad for laughing. Like, I really really don't want to be mean but this is legitimately funny.

>I really really don't want to be mean
Please leave, you're too pure for this vile place.

Lots of niggers in his town?

I'm not a huge fan of 1 or 3, but Spider-Man 2 is probably my favorite comic book movie ever. It hits nearly all the classic Spider-Man story beats- Peter struggling financially from his inability to balance his superhero and civilian lives, his inability to maintain close personal relationships, his desire to just give it all up and NOT be so damned responsible for a little while... It even briefly touches on the idea that Spider-Man and his enemies are usually cut from similar cloth by making Otto Octavius into something of a mentor to Peter.

Speaking of Otto, Doc Ock seems like a tough sell, as far as adapting Spider-Man villains goes, and I'm still a little amazed at how well they pulled it off. Getting Alfred Molina was just a stellar bit of casting, and giving the tentacles their own consciousness independent from Otto was a stroke of genius.

To OP's point, I guess I sort of get it, it's a corny movie. All the Raimi Spider-Man movies are. I think that's okay, though. Corny is part of Spider-Man's DNA, and I think that's the way it should be.

/thread.

Well done.

You don't read Spider-Man

Hipsters deserve to be burned alive, fuck off to Sup Forums

Keep crying, autismo.

Kill yourself casual
I know it hurts to feel like a fruad everytime you wear that Disney branded "Marvel" T in public, but know people like me are judging you

Complicated=/good

>WAHH WAHH WAHH
Keep. Crying.

I imagine people try to steal stuff constantly

>"friends"

Keep living the lie, I'm not hurt by it...you are

Keep your autism coming, seeing how retarded you are is the most entertaining thing on this board right now.

Jesus Christ this entire thread has been pathetic.

I hope you realise how genuinely awful you are and take a good long look at yourself.

Overrated? Possibly. (Except for 3. Nobody overrates 3.)

But you're an asshole regardless, dude.

You're having a joke right OP?

This thread has a 50/50 percentage for posts and unique posters

You're probably the same faggot replying to me over and over again and likely samefagging

>Seriously this shit reflects in all of us
>letting minor coincidental events including people sperging out irl possess a burden to you
that's even worse than OP's shitposting. you still believe in meme culture, do you?

This was my first post, I read through the entire thread before replying to your latest post.

I am not speaking to the other people who replied to you, I am speaking only to you.

I cannot believe you have any friends with the kind of attitude you have.

And most likely you soon will not.
Enjoy your thread where everyone disagrees with you but only you are right.