Why are all of you turds so uppity about this game...

Why are all of you turds so uppity about this game? you do realize full character customization will be in the released game right?

More niggers...

because Sup Forumss slightly homosexual obsession with black males.
This place is a giant closet.

Blacks shouldn't be in the game or even be an option with character customization

Implying there won't be quotas for nigger players.

12 year olds being falsely taught blacks had any major part in the first world war.

Because France and the USSR aren't in the base game, despite being one of the most important nations in the war.

Also, almost every weapon is auto with very few semi-autos.

Pretty much this.
The game itself might be fun (Haven't tried it, not planning to), but this revisionism is served to impressionable, easily-influenced children and normies who end up growing up as cucks and "we wuz kangz".

Felt good to 2 shot faggots with a bolt action while they spray and pray two mags at me from a distance tho

>USSR
>WWI
Good job retard. Also, the eastern front was pretty much just a sideshow compared to the western one.

I just said USSR out of habit, sorry, although they did become USSR a bit more than halfway through the war
The eastern front still had about 15M casualties

Because the whole game markets itself with being "historical accurate" and some what realistic.

It's just bullshit,99% of those people were white,atleast in the european armies.Also some Kids might actually think,this is historical accurate.

It's not about "I don't like black people",it's about dice pushing an agenda.

Not really.

British Empire was full of Sikhs (British Indian Army who fought on the Eastern Front) and a few Jamaican blacks who did see combat.

US Army was 99% White same as the rest.

Arabs are considered white.

Proof?

crazy how we still see the effects of the soviet demoralization campaign today. irreversible damage

I was pissed at first but when I learned that Battlefront and Hardline had character customization my fears were quelled.
Honestly the beta is pretty fun.
The only thing that annoys me is stuff like the German support wearing that weird experimental steel head shield instead of a proper helmet and the British scout class wearing a shovel carrier with "U.S" written on it

Also I'm pretty sick of realismfags who came over from RO2 expecting Red Orchestra but in WW1.

>Because France and the USSR aren't in the base game
>USSR
You're a fucking retard.
The USSR was never involved in WW1. The Russian Empire was.

>Because the whole game markets itself with being "historical accurate" and some what realistic.
No it doesn't and never has done.

Battlefield Hardline and Battlefront had character customization

Dataminers also found named face files in the game
The "soldier" tab is blocked out in the beta which means that you can't see what's in there yet

It wasn't 'full'.

According to wikipedia the demographics were:

2500 Sikhs
1000 Indians
200 Sub-Sahara Africans

Thats not full considering millions of white British fought

USSR signed a peace deal with Germany in WW1

none of this crap would matter if the actual game wasnt shit, its like the game hasnt progressed at all since bf3, still the same problems, still the same bugs

>Daniel Berlin

Can any Germans confirm whether or not that is (((Daniel Berlin)))? The only person with that last name that I know of is Isaiah Berlin.

>locking France behind a paywall

You're a fucking idiot if you support DLC policies like this.

Stop making stop up. I've actually learned about WWI in detail.

>Over 138,000 Indian troops foughtinBelgium and FranceduringWorld War I,manyof themSikhs.

Ugh, and 400,000 Mudslides fought too. And it was full because it was the British Indian Army, not the British Army.

M8, the Indian Army did play large role on the Eastern Front, which is where the map is based.

There was a few tens of thousands blacks who fought too.

Forgot to mention there was millions of Indians who served too.

>M8, the Indian Army did play large role on the Eastern Front, which is where the map is based.
What map? Sinai Desert?

Class skins don't change based on the map. All but the support class is black or Sikh even on the St Quentin Scar map

I, too, am a fan of Aristotle's work on logic and reason. Tell me, do you top or bottom?

american sent what 5million soldiers? total war casualties was 20 million white europeans.

the american force sent approximately 200,000 blacks across the atlantic ocean, total. most of those were used for caring for the horses, cooking, camp duties, cleaning latrines ect. 1,000 were formed into a batallion late in the war. only a few of those saw some battle. 1 of these is representing a war of 20million dead white people.