The absolute state of DC

The absolute state of DC

you people actually read this shit? I thought you were kidding, you know it's made for 12 years old right?

srsly read a book or something

>gracias a dios!

Do you even know in what site are you?

Also...Superman is literally an illegal alien and even if he weren't he is a superhero...do right wing faggots even know what a hero is?

Why won't Superman defend white people from all those black/Mexican gang members? Is Superman anti-white?

This; you should've dropped all your comics on younger friends by now and moved into real books

kind of weird that the author would shoehorn immigration politics into children's entertainment...hmmm this is making me think.

i know but still it's embarrassing, you could at least pretend to be an adult

seriously imagine being a dad, all those hopes for your kid that he'll be an alright guy and then turns out he's an ass reading comic books at 25

Th-th-thanks Superman!

>Is Superman anti-white?

Pretty much the sentiment across various media nowadays. Whites are the only group you're allowed to be racists to.

That's the point you nigger, subversion 101 begins with the youth

>pretend to be an adult
Thats actually worse, and its pretty much what killed this site.

(((They))) been trying to brainwash children with their propaganda since forever.

>shoehorn
>immigration politics
no way to prove it unless you provide us with a context

superman is just using common sense here

darren was actually the voice of reason

>He posts about growing up
>On an anime site for people with autism that has anime and cartoon boards
>On a board dedicated to fucking hack TV shows and capeshit with very little actual cinema discussion
I'd rather have a son that reads comics instead of a son like you.

t. cuck

Superman has always been political you retard

>tfw I read that last speech bubble as "ANYTHING YOU SAY, SUBHUMAN!"

I really need to spend less time here.

this confuses the nu-male

>no way to prove it unless you provide us with a context

What context do you need ? Superman fights supervillains, however here we suddenly insert a evil white man who wants to kill immigrants...

and the Sup Forumstard at the same time

were the immigrants innocent? If so, Superman was in the right, it's pretty easy

>an alien protects under aliens
Color me surprised

>darren was actually the voice of reason
He was clearly made fun of, he's dumb, he's racist, poor and has no real skills. It's also obvious as fuck they intended those racist rednecks to be the alt-right they even had the tiki torches. How dense can you be? and those dumbasses Trey and Matt said they were no longer gonna do any Trump stuff and this is how they open the season.

Second Post Best Post

>heroes protect criminals

Only in your libtard fantasies

dey took his jerb

protip: everyone gets made fun of in SP. Randy was your typical superliberal with next to zero self-awareness. You're too biased to be objective if you don't see that DArren was portrayed as the voice of reason, point is: when he had a serious point he didn't shout it tfrom the rooftops, whereas for everything else he and his friends were ready to parade around with their flags
Also, the alt-right is a giant meme, how could they not make fun of the tiki torch march? It's pretty hilarious

Thanks, I needed to be reminded that anti-SJWs are just as bad. #SoBrave

which do you think would make for a more appealing villain for the 12 year old superman audience: an evil genius like lex luthor or a schlubby white guy in an american flag bandana?

Why is this here though? Shouldn't tit be on co/? And I read the isssue. Mr. oz is Jor-El. Fucking stupid.

>superman giving orders to the police

the weak should obey the strong

so, its totally okay to just shoot people?

if you guys are for real, shouldn't the answer be to run for office or campaign for legislation?
not, you know, shooting a bunch of people? are you guys for fucking real?

fucking lex was right then

god is tribal

you joke doesn't make sense since pic related is what a Sup Forumstard looks like.
You literally could have googled a picture of a fag and that would have been a better joke than the half baked response you gave

>so, its totally okay to just shoot people?
>Mexicans
>people
lmao

is there anything wrong about this? say whatever you will but that is essentially what makes superman a great hero, the fact that he is willing to regard himself as a human and integrate perfectly into society

that page is a very accurate representation of all the things that can go wrong with integration

again, I don't know the context, I doubt it's a major villain. If it is then you're 100% right though

>you joke doesn't make sense since pic related is what a Sup Forumstard looks like.
That's so weird. I know you guys are projecting like crazy all the time, but this is too much?
A fat fedora nerd has been the official liberal r/atheism faggot caricature for almost a decade now.
At least make up your own memes guys, this is getting embarrassing.

the second you justify dehumanizing someone else, you can just as easily be dehumanized

lmao

>old blond blue eyes white male
>american bandana
>gunning down people
>mad he lost his job

((they're)) really going all out

You can't dehumanize subhumans.

anti-Sup Forums troll here, I'm on vacation atm but will be back shitposting tomorrow.

Saving thread.

Keep up the good work girl! Treat yourself some chocolate later tonight, tee-hee!

it's more about turning a real political issue into a crude caricature for children's entertainment. anti immigration people dont go around shooting random mexicans and it's annoying to pretend like they do

>b-but it's a comic book it's supposed to be pretend!

then have superman fight space aliens or mutants or something that is actually appealing to 12 year olds instead of indoctrinating them with your personal politics

No one is saying to shoot people. We're pointing out how the liberal media keeps treating white people as the bad guys and minorities as saints. In 2017 apparently its ok to be racists towards whites. Imagine the outrage if it was the opposite and superman were saving whites from a black gunman.

Where he at? We gotta whoop dis whiteboi!

Sup Forums isn't white though

it's actually comics in general

Oh we got a grown up over here
A real man's man

Yea, we are actually quite diverse =)

The guy who made this is a spic

and a pretty chad one at that

btw literally every comicbook character was made by Jews

t. buttblasted

blaggd

Nobody asked donaldscum to come to our board, ok?

This is a more accurate Sup Forums

>white guys
>bad
Really? In 70% of movies the villain is middle eastern, Asian or black. The new Kingman, the old Kingman, London Has Fallen

>this is what male SJWs look like

how can Sup Forumsbeards compete?

>triggered by black people
woah, we got a stormfronter over here!

That's just sad. You can clearly tell right away that baby is not right. But that's what he gets for being a race traitr.

That's shopped dumbass

it is a good thing that everything under the sun bleeds

how do you guys explain the post i'm replying to
and that comic book still is no no way being 'racist' towards whites.
superman telling a guy he's being naughty for shooting unarmed people is not the same as telling him he's a subhuman that has no right to exist

frankly there's something way more troubling about the comic and it has nothing to do with immigration or race

that was Sup Forums shoop, none of those were /ourguys/