Has been occupied by /nsg/

>Experience in government matters now
>It didn't when Obama was running

>"unqualified narcissist with zero experience in government"
Citation needed

>/leftypol/ is a bunch of facebook memes being posted by a swede
Sounds about right.

These images are pretty embarrassing.

Johnson would have to be a fortune teller to have said this since it didn't become a policy until after he died.

Go back to the cuckshed hans

/leftypol/'s just mad that Sup Forums has had more effect on politics than they have.

Any non-cucked swed okay if we nuke sweden?

Actually crime has gone up recently, what with all the blm bullshit, even if it's gone down nationwide over the years

That graph also doesn't show the crime rate of cities. Just the total crime rate. Trump's claim could easily be correct even if the graph is correct, which it probably is.

Leftists tend to be statistically illiterate.

SWEDEN YES!

also these are what democrats are creating youtube.com/watch?v=14zGiRorcBo

That's retarded. Nobody actually believes that shit.

We're insulting based on appearances now?

statistics doesn't work like that

just stop

Worst Sup Forums
No meme magic, shit no memes but occupy democrat trash.
Never will amount to more than a reaction to the success of Sup Forums

>stats aren't valid when I don't like them
kek... meme country.

You yourself posted a faulty statistical argument and remained silent when it was contradicted. Now you think you have the clout to try to poke holes in another person's statistics? The confirmation bias is real.

>Monumentally unqualifed narcassist.
I thought it was an unqualified narcssism, but aparently it's monumental. Which is it?!

youtube.com/watch?v=rOF89felo0E

>trickle down theory

Very nice bait.

And then the OP vanishes as briefly as he had appeared. I can't stand that. If you're going to make a claim, then defend it. Don't just run away as soon as people contradict the claim. Only hollow victories can be had when you refuse to fight. What a leech.

Experience means nothing, you can suck at politics for years, see Hillary Clinton.

a bunch of news articles doesn't prove anything, or change the fact that Trump is unfit for president

Looool better of going on ggchan

Sup Forums is """altright""" now

remember when Rebublicans broke Detr...oh wait

Got absolutely btfo by Kulturkampf
It was embarrassing

how is a corrupt politician more fit? please enlighten us, you glorious swede.

yet we need gun regulation?

>A WALL
>Donald trump thinks he can build a wall
>in 2016

If I am an Ethnocentric National Bolshevist, am I still considered a part of the left? To be honest, I like these guys on the blue end of the spectrum more than anyone on the purple/green.

Just when I thought Sweden didn't deserve anymore muslims.

Based Italy destroys cuck Sweden.

But your facebook memes were so much better? Get over yourself. Study confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance and you'll realize that it outlines your current behavior. You're acting as a petty slave to an even more petty ego, drawing arbitrary lines to justify senselessness. I was referring specifically to the fact that you attacked that guy's statistics, then refused to defend yourself when we attacked your attack. Your overarching goals about what to prove don't matter.

Leftypol has no power here

pathetic swede, I wish suicide was legal, it's so unfair that you've to suffer like this.

Don't forget to prep the bull tonight.
I'm off to bed, have fun.