Amadeus

Finally got around to watching this.

10/10

I agree, I especially enjoyed the Lovecraftian elements

his laugh was annoying

is this some kind of new meme

it's pretty epic

formally sneed

No, it's just a very kafkaesque approach to lovecraftian horror . The Kinotic Tradition is alive moreso than ever

>warm inviting smile and hand gesture
>I am the patron saint of mediocrity
>priest sits still in pure shock and horror

gets me every time

Thanks for reminding me of this

Very true. The Bergmanian aspects of this Film truly elevate it to artistic paradigm

I'm pretty sure it's one guy trying to force a meme. There was a thread up last night where people were talking about Lovecraftian type movies and one person kept shitting up the entire thread and then posting this dumb shit in other threads.

Probably because lovecraft is an overrated hack that is fawned over by faggot pseudohipsters because nobody gave a shit about his "lolsorandum" """cosmic"""" horror when he was alive

>On the page it looked nothing! The beginning simple, almost comic. Just a truck. Goons, hooded men - like a James Bond film. And then, suddenly, fingers on his belt, a CIA agent. A single man, standing there, unwavering... until a doctor trying to bring friends sweetened it into a scene of such delight! This was no movie by a corporate monkey! This was directing I had never felt. Filled with such dialogue, such inexplicable dialogue. It seemed to me that I was seeing the face of God.

>play Zack Snyder

please do one for american psycho

way too long ... several scenes of Salieri with eyes closed extolling the virtues of Mozart's music "Such Music! Ohhhh Ohhhh!"

We fucking get it! The same scene again and again. Fuck!!!!

this is bait

Now watch Immortal Beloved.

ebin post pajeet

Who let this plebeian in?

too many notes

>this pleb

post that lady's boobs

that lady's boobs

Mozart seemed really gifted but it came too easy to him. I feel just like Mozart when it comes to rocking the poon.

The lovecraft aesthetic is trash, the only reason he has any notoriety nowadays isn't because his work is enduring.

It's because his name sticks out among the endless garbage that normalfags consume. He's a hack.

thnaks

>Through my influence, I saw to it Don Giovanni was played only five times in Vienna, but in secret I went to every one of those five.

Chilling.

That's not the fucking point, it was one self-contained thread at 2am and now some autist is going around spamming it everywhere.

I saw this shit in a thread about reviewing movies like reddit

The ending is so hauntingly dark and twisted. I'm pretty much desensitized to onscreen violence at this point, and yet the image of Mozart's lifeless body being dumped into a mass grave genuinely bothers me. And the final scene, when Salieri is rolled through the asylum, absolving the loonies writhing in their chains and cages of their mediocrity, forever haunted by Mozart's sublime music and ghastly laugh. Genuinely disturbing stuff. Truly unforgettable.