Non-Rewatchable Movies

These aren't bad movies, in fact on occasion they're masterpieces. These are your Clockwork Oranges or Requiem For A Dream's, Maybe a Schindler's List.

Movies that you admire for the craftsmanship and thought provoking writing or imagery but you wouldn't care to watch again, or don't feel the desire to.

Anyone have a flick or a few like this?

>These are your Clockwork Oranges or Requiem For A Dream's, Maybe a Schindler's List.

A Clockwork Orange is one of Kubricks top three movies you edgy dumbcunt

Did you read his entire post?

Literally his worst movie

Requiem for a Dream
i actually turned it off with 3 minutes to go

Come back when you grow up
Did you lose some cells?

Holy shit, you fucking GOT me man. #roasted

Lol

Trainspotting, I can't watch that shit again.

>Come back when you grow up
The irony

My Dinner With Andre

This really bugged you lol

The Wall

The Before trilogy. I loved all three but I don't think I can sit through them again. I wouldn't mind if they made another one every nine years until they couldn't.

the deer hunter

shawshank redemption

Mr Nobody
Interstellar

>clockwork orange

Of course one could argue that the real reason it's not re-watchable is because it's in fact a bad movie.
Not that you'd admit that anywhere else but on an anonymous pictorial calender, but yeah. It's so bad it's good ? idk. maybe it's just bad.
same goes for requiem for a dream really. i keep telling myself i wanna watch it again but i just can't bring myself to do it. it's shit.
all of it. everything. shit.

Jurassic Park.

The Lost World is better IMO.

If like drive, any lynch movie, hot fuzz, or baby driver your opinion is worthless

Kilo 2 Bravo. I don't need PTSD.

Kys retarded sub human

Valerie and Her Week of Wonders
Army of Shadows
A Woman Under The Influence
Umberto D.

I liked them all while watching them but I probably won't be rewatching them any time soon

i can't recall ever seeing one of these movies.

this

but anyway to contribute to the thread:

apocalypse now
2001 a space odyssey

This one is actually infinitely rewatchable to me. Comfiest depiction of drug addiction ever on film.

i was high when i watched it so it scared the bejesus out of me.

Pan's Labyrinth

The Pianist, I also agree with OP that Schindler's List is the perfect example.
Also, Avatar.

Videodrome

Fuck off pedokike

that's literally all movies.