>Lynchian wow
>fun
>visuals
>trippy
>it's fun
>it's great
>it's ok

>Lovecraft

Lovecraft was a white loser writer who wrote for low-quality magazines.

Nothing he wrote can be compared to works by modern authors.

The only fans of this mediocre are edgy and lonely semi-illiterate boys and racist right-wingers.

>do you like x pop culture that I like?

All city people voted for Hillary.

His mythos is interesting.

>LITERAL REDDIT LIBERAL

Found one of the niggers that Lovecraft was talking about:

>When, long ago, the gods created Earth
>In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
>The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
>Yet were they too remote from humankind.
>To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
>Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
>A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
>Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

I like lovecraft books but idk how it would look in a movie. What movie does it well?

also he was a nigger guy

EAR SHATTERING FART NOISE

This thread is so kafkaesque.

The Lovecraftian guy is just one fucking poster. I'm pretty sure he's just scrolling the first page and replying to every thread about it. Just report him and move on.

where is that from

The other day we had a thread about Lovecraftian type movies. Of course people that never read his work come in and shitpost for no reason. But anyway, we had a lot of good movie recommendations.

So I don't know, some guy was REALLY fucking mad about this, and kept shitposting trying to derail the thread. Most awful and annoying shitposts. Now he's continuing his shitposting for the past few days spamming EVERY thread with "XD ids muh favorite lovecraft".

Just wanted to talk about some movies that incorporate some of Lovecraft's themes and it apparently triggered a turboautist to go on a two day rampage.

It's more of a tarkovsky feel with a dash of kubrickesque with a hint of Spielbergian.

The meme is writers.

by writer means it would be rowlingian

Excellent reddit spacing, I don't know exactly who, but someone close to you deserves to die

New copypasta?

>reddit spacing

Who are you quoting may I ask?

/thread

Every fucking shitposter on this garbage fucking board.

This
Fuck Lovecraft, he is in the same spot in Hell where Child Molesters end

>mindfuck

>reddit spacing
>starting sentences with "so"
>thinking Sup Forums is the place to discuss "lovecraftian", "eldritch", "orwellian" or whatever pseudointellectual reddit bullshit
>wahhh people were mean to me!
fuck off

>Lynchian

There's not a single 'lynchian' game that isn't just a shallow ripoff on Twin Peaks aesthetics