Is it worth listening to Alex Jones?

Any regular listeners? Is he good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P35KvuVYMEo
popularmechanics.com/science/health/a22189/part-human-part-animal-embryos-get-green-light/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I haven't listened in quite some time now, actually going to look up todays broadcast right now, but I was a daily listener for years.

If you're smart enough to separate entertainment rants from real information, he's great to listen to.

It's toxic, fear-mongering garbage. Some stuff he says is true, but it's drowned in hyperbole. You're better off listening to Politics Ghost. If you want something serious, then listen to Michael Savage.

he got in shape. glad to see hes ready for the upcoming war.

AND IT WILL BE A GLORIOUS WAR

Hmm. I think he looks ok. Will have a listen tonight.

And before we get spammed by stormfront, "globalist" is codeword for Jews, so you can ignore all the stormweenies complaining that he's pro Jew

Its the INFOWAR m8

Yes. I prefer Daily Shoah and Fash the Nation though. Alex is on hours a day everyday so he ends up repeating himself a lot.

The TRS boys do shows once a week and it's bantzville.

depends, are you currently getting a good deal on your water filters?

He makes some great points from time to time, but basically he is full tinfoil conspiracy shit crazy.

And other people from mass-media make fun of him.
youtu.be/P35KvuVYMEo

Not knowing the difference between Nationalist Jews and Globalist Jews.
You are the reason the globalists always get to hide.

Alex Jones is legit.

he used to be

just watch his documentaries and the interviews he does

He's an entertainer and salesman first....

Yet, he still covers more real news then the News mega-corporations.

Learn to read between the lines.

I've been listening to him for a year. He's very entertaining but he covers important real life stuff the media wont like Putin warning the west of nuclear war.

Sometimes he talks about sci-fi type stuff that seems far fetched like the (((globalists))) wanting to merge with machines, eliminate the human population, destroy the earth and blast off into space to conquer other worlds but 90% of the time he's covering SJWs, BLM, geopolitics, Soros, basically stuff that Sup Forums talks about.

Try listening to a whole 3 hour show instead of just watching short clips of him ranting about gay frogs.

>He makes some great points from time to time, but basically he is full tinfoil conspiracy shit crazy.
this
I like him because he rages alot about small stuff

Less bullshit than mainstream media.

It's entertaining

BUY MUH PILLS AND WATER FILTERS

My favorite burger

no, he';s just as bad as these screaming sjw liberals......just the opposite end of the spectrum.

*cough*

When I heard him talking about half human hybrids being grown all across the USA in secret labs and farms I thought he was crazy....

popularmechanics.com/science/health/a22189/part-human-part-animal-embryos-get-green-light/

This comes out, not even a half month later.

Maybe what he says is exaggerated, yet the mainstream would have called you crazy in general if you were to just mention half human/ half animal DNA experiments a month ago.

RYS

He's a hero.

Whilst I don't agree with everything he says, the effort he has put in to getting the truth out there is great.

When he has Jim Marrs on, makes for some good listening.

pic not related

you guys think I can't have opinions on these things?

checked

KEK

Daily "Mike Enoch talks over everyone and makes zero sense" Shoah and the "get everything wrong boys" at FTN. Ask Mcfeels how his debunking of the Nehlen v Ryan polls were (THOSE POLLS ARE COMPLETELY FALSE HERES WHY....WRONG)

You need help if you think these stormweenie-lite kids are anything but LARPING.

I think you like to masturbate to yourself in the mirror. And your "more enlightened then thou" to both ends of the spectrum is childish and egotistical.

His worldview is correct, although he embellishes it in order to be entertaining. Infowars is on top of the news, come out on the right side of every relevant issue, and they have a great reach to curious normies.

Hes funny
But i have a feeling hes setting up a war with Russia
(Apparently a lot of generals are listening to him)

THE GREAT BERKEY FILTER WARS ARE UPON US! IODINE WAR NAO