This kills the anti-Semite

This kills the anti-Semite

Other urls found in this thread:

davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/study-finds-no-evidence-of-khazar-origin-for-ashkenazi-jews/2014/02/23/
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Khazar_myth
forward.com/news/200825/why-ashkenazi-jews-are-not-descended-from-khazars/
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
telegraph.co.uk/culture/museums/10682975/The-Jews-who-fought-for-Hitler-We-did-not-help-the-Germans.-We-had-a-common-enemy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

top wew JIDF.
you can't become white through plastic surgery.

They're not semites, unlike u nigger

Ashkenazi are khazars, just white dudes who hijacked a culture / religion and call themselves jews when they are just aryans/anglos/slavs

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is more like ammo for the Jews to stop trying to race mix us away.
Don't they want more shiksas who look like this?
Jews are just feminine weak cucks with no balls, literally the females of the male gender.

Post her before she got plastic surgery to fix her kike face. Also, she's a bottle blonde womanlet.

There is no such thing as "anit-semite"... a made up world by the leftists

Sort of like Russians made up "Russophobe" a few years ago.

Maybe it's about time someone talks about Whitophobe...

I might be art ashkenazi so please tell me this is true.

dude who is that girl in the top left? she's the big picture

and big talk egypt, saying we're the anti semites. didn't israel take over the Suez Canal, and you guys had to beg them to give itback? they can easily do it again

Part**

Fuck off kike

>post a bunch of cute mostly atheist sluts
>"Jews"
Find me a pic of pretty orthodox Jews or internationalist bankers and I'll be convinced, but posting people with one Jewish parent who have nothing to do with international Jewry is a fucking con job.

>big talk egypt
he's using a proxy

Exactly how? What does that have to do with anything? Oh, right, you have an oversimplistic presupposition of why an unreasonable person would have a slight problem with international terrorism and organized crime and nepotism and giant social engineering experiments, and this kills your straw man.

Jewess, Helena Bonham Carter.

Yes, you are basically from russia/ukraine crimea area, youre not a kike

Yes. They are basically Ukrainians

Who is this ugly boy?

Jewess, Rachel Weisz,

It is false.

Ashkenazi are a mix of Israelite and Europeans.

All Jewesses have evil eyes.

is this the same propaganda as those faggots who literally shilled the israeli military by posting jewish women

Wow that's great news! Thanks senpaitachi

Now post her picture before the fame (and the (((plastic surgeries)))).

davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/study-finds-no-evidence-of-khazar-origin-for-ashkenazi-jews/2014/02/23/

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Khazar_myth

forward.com/news/200825/why-ashkenazi-jews-are-not-descended-from-khazars/

Can I get a TL;DR?

Jewess, Kristen Scott Thomas.

would pol race-mix with jane levy? she's naturally blonde

No, she's not a Virgin.

J O Y D I V I S I O N
O
Y

D
I
V
I
S
I
O
N

You clearly don't spend enough time on Sup Forums.
Sup Forums and Sup Forums will have coitus with the same women: Sersha and Emma

>orthodox Jews
>international Jewry

You have much learning to do about the Jew.

>have nothing to do with international Jewry

What does atheism have to do with being a Jew?

>The Jew’s life as a parasite within the body of other nations and states is the origin of an unusual characteristic which caused Schopenhauer (Arthur Schopenhauer, the German philosopher) to describe the Jew as the “great master of lies”. This kind of existence drives the Jew to lie and to lie regularly and methodically in an orderly, businesslike way which comes as naturally to them as warm clothes to those who live in cold climates.

>His life within a nation can only continue if he convinces the people that Jews are not a separate people, but merely a “religious community”, although an unusual one. But this itself is the first great lie.

>In order to carry on his existence as a parasite among other nations, he must conceal his inner character. The more intelligent the individual Jew is, the more successful his deception will be. This deception may even convince parts of the host nation that the Jew is really a Frenchman, an Englishman, a German, or an Italian, just a person of a different religious persuasion. Government offices are particularly easy victims of this notorious trick because bureaucrats have little sense when it comes to history and only react to a fraction of actual history. In such circles, independent thinking is often considered a sin against sacred rules that determine who is promoted and who is not. Because of this, we must not be surprised that the Bavarian State Ministry, for instance, even today doesn’t have the faintest idea that the Jews are members of a separate people and not of a simple “religious group”.
>The Talmudic basis of Jewish supremacy
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
>Noel Ignatiev
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
>Miscegenation illegal in Israel
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
>Jews push immigration to white nations
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
>Barbara Lerner Spectre
youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8
>Jewish Supremacism
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU

>posts some khazar whore

Bottom left is my dream girl. And I want to

>Gas the Jew
>Nuke Israel

I don't even care about the hypocrisy

Goyim know.

>Kidnap Eastern European girls and bring them to Israel as slaves
Wow they are white

They know.

Oy vey.

wow a jewish holywood actress that is a huge whore. That certainly changes my view on jews.

Then she got breast reduction surgery ...

Omg its another shoah.

>still alive

Those reptilian eyes...

I know!
I love it. .
If you are going to be evil you gotta look good.

Unfortunately it's not.

>WE WAZ WYT N SHEET

>anti-Semite

how are you people attracted to that reptilian empty soul nearly retarded looking face? She even had to get plastic surgery to hide this.

Good goy

this bitch has the most annoying voice in existence and I fucking hate her face

Shes actually got an inbred deformed face a little bit

Would still dump a load in her and then rub my hands when she marries a heeb

i hate jewish men but i'd fuck jewish bitches all day long ugnomewhatimsayin

This.

The khazar theory is a myth without basis

That is quite a proclaiment. Too bad it will never hold weight.

There were tens of thousands of Jews in Khazaria, and you want to tell me that none of them have descendants? The "whitest" looking Jews of today are most certainly of Khazarian descent.

Thats why judaism is matrilineal and jew girls love to put out.
I am a white looking mulatto and when i was young the hottest babes that went for me were always jewbroads.
My bff married an sjw kike and now he has disavowed me and is damn near sjw himself. Last thing i would ever want is a kike baby. LTR /replication w a jewbroad is even cuckier than raising your wifes mixed child. Instead of just trashing your bloodline u are actually using it as a conduit for further jewing of the west

We really need to fucking destroy (((Tim Wise))).
Look at the piece of shit's twitter. He's the biggest fucking kike I've ever seen. Every single thing he says is pro-black or anti-white. Ridiculous.

Whaaatever you say buddy...

tim Wise is expendable. We must wait until the situation can take no other turn.

Jewish girls are hot as fuck a lot of times, but they definitely like to burn that coal.

No, they like for goy to do that.

I don't understand the obsession with ScarJo, so I am still anti-semite

3/4 human is why she looks good.
post her per nosejob pic op you niglet

They are Turkic you idiot.

>stormfag subhuman trying to pretend scarjo isnt hot

I don't.
For instance,
would suck you down in the pits of hell without hesitation. She can't even act innocent anymore. Evil is unsettling to me.

>chick is like 95% European
>b-but she has a few Jewish ancestors
Even Hitler would consider Scar-Jo white

Daily reminder: Kabbalist magic wears off around Age 30.

her mom is pure ashkenazi

and hitler didnt give a shit about "white" people you tard. Shes obviously white, and she wouldnt have passed his aryan test and would have wound up in a camp

Not exactly an Evangelical conservative, is she?

>she wouldnt have passed his aryan test and would have wound up in a camp

telegraph.co.uk/culture/museums/10682975/The-Jews-who-fought-for-Hitler-We-did-not-help-the-Germans.-We-had-a-common-enemy.html

>still believing Hitler sent all Jews to camps

Interesting how these comments where nearly simultaneous.

Except they weren't? What are you even implying?

>where

>h-hitler had jews in his military!

no shit sherlock. Still doesnt mean the munich laws, or the Wannsee conference didnt happen. After 1942, they didnt give a shit if you were a "good" jew. Your ass was going to camp. Even Werner Goldberg had to flee because he was about to get fucked over.

The Wannsee conference goes into an autisitc amount of detail about this, and while the previous laws let someone who was half jewish, like Scarlett, live mostly free in the reich if they applied for aryanization, they would lose all that in the new laws and go to camp.

You're part of a people you may know nothing about. But despite that, you're still a faggot

Take a hike, kike. You'll never change pol.

>Take a hike, kike.

Hows about you suck my dick instead you pussy

In 1918, an army of 2 million strong attempted to establish a communist nation in Germany.
Exploiting the weakness of the post-WW1 government, they hoped to achieve what they already had in Russia and Eastern Europe.

Interestingly every single one of the generals of the Communist army was Jewish
In fact, almost all the Communists were. Marx, Trotsky, Goldman, Luxembourg...etc.

This was well known at the time. Fascism itself was a reactionary movement to rising Bolshevism in the region. Germans had watched Russia and all of Eastern Europe fall to the communist scourge who were slaughtering millions. Stalin was determined to march his armies across Europe.

Yes, Germans quarantined the Jews. Just as America did to Japanese. Just as Britain did to indigenous peoples in their colonies.

95% European 5% Jew
>"I'm Jewish"

>You're part of a people you may know nothing about.
Explain or you're just a retard.

Reynolds dropped her for an actual blonde nice try jewboy.

why would jews mix with non jews? Doesn't make sense