>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.07: "Iron Squadron"

>Rebels 3.06: "Imperial Super Commandos"
mega.nz/#F!BQ42EawK!rxcGylmo8ho4tXQeyPmHDg

>Rebels Recon #3.06: "Imperial Super Commandos"
youtube.com/watch?v=Gg6vtqWPh3c

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtu.be/sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QUUi_ZiDhXY
youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0
youtube.com/watch?v=e00ebeJt0dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lZZudTMZjL0
youtube.com/watch?v=rowvfXJtWHc
youtube.com/watch?v=9TRW2sbg1p8
youtube.com/watch?v=_XmSu6wnn5w
youtube.com/watch?v=lG_Nfnj0hQE
youtube.com/watch?v=2oFh1NxCjPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i want to fuck the droid

Joe Johnston had a hand in this design. Wonder how much stuff of his they haven't used yet?

I wish ILM would make a Coruscant screensaver that randomizes the air traffic and has a day and night cycle...

Any chance the kid of the group is Dash Rendar?

Dash Rendar is already in Rebels.

Dash Rendar is already in the show tho

Astro mechs are gross

>Again, he stopped being that person after the first movie, there is no revelation here.
The revelation is the development he made was the cause of his death, user. Love was the death of a man who started out a tough smartass.
>No. He's written to be a joke. There's other ways of writing internal conflict and not be has ridiculous as Kylo Ren's.
But Ren wasn't ridiculous. He had mental issues which justifies his tantrums and rants. That's his character. Yes there are ways to write a conflicted character, but the way Ren was done was great.
>He can be angry, but the the entire film works against him and compromises any serviceable qualities of him as a person and an antagonist.
How? Just because one character can act like a smartass to his face doesn't mean he can't be a serious threat. Tarkin and Leia treated Vader like a dog, that didn't make Vader less villainous.
>characters in TFA were just poor archetypes
The OT was nothing but cookie cutter archetypes. That didn't make it less fun. user, I'm not really going to convince you otherwise, but I can't see how these complaints are valid. You're saying "oh Ren is bad because l, eh, I didn't like his tantrums". That's fine, but there's nothing wrong with his tantrums because that's how he was written. He's insane. I feel like you wanted someone like post-ESB Vader probably. But I think the new guy we got is fantastic.

Unrelated but I would like to see this toy make a reappearance.

Also fuck JJ for ruining Jurassic Park 3.

What is she, /swco/?

Can we not bring old arguments into a new thread? Especially one we're about to get a new episode.

Wow I really like how Catalyst dealt with the end of the Clone Wars on Lokori.

?????

He's blue and has a white uniform user

Galactic civilization has always been about the same for tens of thousands of years, or so we think. They have shown that technology progresses. So what happens that causes galactic civilization to regress? It just can't be the never ending cycle of Sith vs Jedi, Empire vs Republic.

I only want to defend Ren, user. If people here can defend their villainfus like Grievous, I should be allowed to as well.

Finally, a new alien waifu. Sick of all these humans pretending to be aliens (muh mandalorians).

Yes, the constant piss wars between Sith and Jedi holds the galaxy back. They should be removed, or at the very least the Force, the source of all their autism, should be expunged from the Galaxy.

Suppression of advances? The powerful keep it to themselves, and leave scraps for the masses.

I don't get this meme.

People saw the Outrider and assumed Dash Rendar was in Rebels (Filoni confirmed right after the trailer premiered that it wasn't the Outrider, just a similar ship).

Some idiot heard about it, started a thread about Dash Rendar being canon but used a picture of Thrawn because somehow he didn't know that wasn't Dash Rendar.

This is only true in the EU. Technology has advanced in Star Wars in the past 1,000 years. The Outer Rim was the Unknown regions during the Old Republic.

That's actually pretty funny.

Dash Rendar may not be canon, but you know who is?

DARTH REVAN IS 100000000% canon now because of toys! He is more canon than all other canon characters combined!

When will Fordo be recanonized?

Never. We already have enough clones.

The same time as ysalamiri

He will appear in season 4 of Rebels as a veteran clone now instructing young stormtrooper cadets.

Or rather... "instructing" young stormtrooper cadets

What do you mean "we have enough clones"?

Way too late

I don't think we actually have enough lore in nucanon to make that clear, do we?

I would like this very much

I thought that was someone joking. There was a flood of Dash Rendar posting after Celebration.

Here's something fun to kill the time before the new episode.

This is the letter that George Lucas sent to Mad Magazine after he found out that his own legal department threatened them with a cease and desist for spoiling ESB.

>"Does this mean that I can skip Episode VI?", it reads, which may have been more of a cry for help than they realized.

Where dis screencap from? Is there more?

Exactly what I said. We have enough. We don't need more clones. We need more memorable droids instead.

Goddamn why does Luceno like the word bailiwick so much.

>The lawyer representing Samovar’s mining conglomerate was a woman named Arsha Lome, who was as strikingly beautiful as a holopresence as she was in real life, and whom Tarkin knew from his days as adjutant general to have as sharp a legal mind as he had ever encountered

>She sniffed. “Only if we can return to The Cupola—in exchange for your sudden obtuseness.”
Waifu alert waifu alert waifu alert

Luceno seems to be back on his game with Catalyst. Hopefully his next novels are just as good if not better.

youtube.com/watch?v=QUUi_ZiDhXY

Horns > Hair

They're gonna die, aren't day?

Thanks user.

I really don't know what to expect from this episode. I like this feel.

At first I thought you were talking about JJ Abrahms, I've gotten used to that from /swco/.

On the other hand, Joe did give us The Rocketeer and the most underrated of all the MCU movies.

Arsha Lome is going to marry Tarkin and then living with him is going to change her appearance to be more... Willhuff-esque.

Quads of truth

>My dear Arsha, let me explain a little thing that happens to those who marry into the Tarkin family. We call it... the Tarkining.

Are you seriously telling me that you guys didn't like Tarkin?

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't Luceno's best work. For whatever reason his pacing was pretty bad and he got a little too self-indulgent with the history lessons.

I think the book could've gone through a revision or two to tighten it up. Definitely not awful like some of the other books we've gotten, but yeah, it was a slight letdown since Luceno usually hits it out of the park.

So hooded figure with royal guards confirmed

>not snoke
>not ian

Please tell me some fucker at disney didnt assume ian was a prequel casting choice and they got someone new for sheev

I thought it was easily 9/10. Especially the history lessons. People hated it but it really builds up the lore around ancient Star Wars

I hope sheev dissolved the imperial senate via chain lightning in the donut platforms room

The history lessons in and of themselves weren't bad, it was just their placement and their tendency to go on too long. They were a big part of the reason the pacing was so awkward, since every time the main story starts building momentum, Luceno takes a break to give us the history of Eriadu or a prolonged flashback to Tarkin's youth.

I could have swore Ian Mcdiarmid died, but he's alive still

Is this some mandela effect shit?

Someone play battlefront with me

Im a qt rodian twink ;)

You're probably mixing him up with his TCW voice actor Ian Abercrombie, who did die.

>both named ian and played sheev

I guess that makes sense

Unfortunately Tim Curry could not pull off Sheev.

I think he did a great Sidious. His regular Palpatine was terrible, though.

Yes yes, introducing her to his Carrion Spike. We've all heard the stories.

Agreed but 50% is still an F.

If they ever bring him back for post-prequel stuff he'd only be using the Sidious voice anyway. I'd rather have him than Witwer's accurate but completely soulless impression of McDiarmid.

ouch

Same. Ideally we'd have McDiarmid back and it's amazing that he hasn't played Palpatine since 2005 (outside of an Angry Bird commercial) despite being very vocal about wanting to play him again.

Still, if we can't have McDiarmid I'll take Curry.

You think THAT'S an ouch?

I'm a Rocky Horror fag. At the point in the movie when you see Tim Curry floating dead in the pool, the audience yells, "stroak! stroak! stroak!"

Yknow, cuz he had a stroak...

...Wrong fandom?

This is brilliant, I hope somebody does this eventually

nobody is talking about the big casting news?

For Han Solo trilogy.

>I'd rather have him than Witwer's accurate but completely soulless impression of McDiarmid.
I've been struggling for a way to describe why his Sheev doesn't sit well with me and this is pretty much it. It sounds exactly like ROTJ Sheev but it just feels so hollow. I'd rather have the other guys who didn't sound identical to Ian McDiarmid but at least they felt like they inhabited the role.

Box office bomb confirmed!

*groan*

Fuck game of thrones.

It came up last thread, but without knowing what character she's playing or anything beyond "Emilia Clarke is in it guys!" there's nothing to discuss.

Ouch

OBESE
B
E
S
E

So you think she'll be a Hutt?

The baldie will die/disappear, but we will see the others later.

I think we're approaching that time. I will begin the summoning ritual.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0

Way early bro.

He's probably about an hour or two off, but I think the point is just to make sure a HERO is aware and ready for it when the time comes

finally they cast someone I can recognize.

youtube.com/watch?v=e00ebeJt0dQ

Well look who it is

>Well look who it is
A retard?

well at least they're not being ableist

0:33 Fucking based ARC-130 made from a box of scraps.

Oh shit, you're right.

I didn't think they'd actually be in the movie, and even if they were, I would never have imagined Disney letting that piece of info slip out like this.

Read the filename, dingus.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZZudTMZjL0

Well, given the timeframe it's not a HUGE surprise that they're in it, though I expect them to not have huge roles. They may just be there in crowd shots and such as easter eggs (especially since the Porkins dude doesn't even have the right facial hair)

Wow, those are DEFINITELY Biggs and Porkins helmets. Based Gareth.

And also because Biggs looks like Luigi.

youtube.com/watch?v=rowvfXJtWHc

youtube.com/watch?v=9TRW2sbg1p8

And the episode is up on the On Demand services.

youtube.com/watch?v=_XmSu6wnn5w

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OF THESE

BECAUSE /SWCO/

youtube.com/watch?v=lG_Nfnj0hQE

Mfw there is literally pages of these

youtube.com/watch?v=2oFh1NxCjPo

BEST ONE COMING THROUGH

And the 'web' is spun once more...

Link when ?

When a hero gets around to it.

Or when Canderous finishes watching Borat. Whichever comes first.

STREAM WHEN