Am I LITERALLY R*DDIT for buying this?

Am I LITERALLY R*DDIT for buying this?

no, but you are LITERALLY R*DDIT for thinking you need to share the fact that you bought it with everyone

Isn't this a Taiwanese blogging group?

>using literally to mean figuratively
you are, but not for that reason

No. Stop letting Sup Forums influence you so much. There's nothing wrong with enjoying what you enjoy. And reddit is just a website, not a personality trait.

>And reddit is just a website, not a personality trait.

If you genuinely believe this, you know where to go.

>people hate reddit for having the type of content and jokes that Sup Forums pioneered

redpill me on this

>watered down Sup Forums attracts normies
>at Sup Forums's core there's a lot of robots
>GTFO NORMIES REEEEEE

Sup Forums's humor grew up. Reddit's didn't.
That's the main difference.

>he says as sneed and feed and suck is spammed in 10+ threads at any given moment

Sneed's Feed and Seed isn't funny because of the context of the picture. It's funny because of the fact that it's spammed. It's anti-humor which is exactly why it's funny.

Actually it just isn't funny unless you have the type of IQ found on Sup Forums

This
Reddit can't fathom this sort of humour because they're normies who don't spend 99% of their time on the internet, and so don't appreciate the repetitive nature of truly funny memes

If you start laughing at something that isn't funny just because it was posted for the 399th time, it didn't become funny, you just became dumber.

>as long as you force it it's actually anti humor

You guys are really young

Are you telling me that only those with a mature attitude enjoy forced memes spammed incessantly in order to derail genuine discussion, or even in places where it doesn't belong at all? At the very least it's low grade time wasting by people who aren't creative enough to get their owns laughs. If you enjoy this sort of thing though I'd imagine Twitter would be great for you.

Yeah dude you are., sory but them's the bricks

>its funny because its not funny

I was in elementary school when i first learned about LE ANTIJOKES hbu? 14 years old or what?

Why do you need a bottle opener to drink water? What are you drinking, sodas and beer? Have fun being fat, fatty.