>watch feminists squirm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkDZPC-M_ek
youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc
liveleak.com/view?i=d1b_1471980039
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have a bump famalam, good video

It is right?

I thought Sup Forums would eat this shit up. But I'm having to post shitty memes just to keep the thread active.

>this video changed my life
get on my level faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=kkDZPC-M_ek

They're too busy responding to bait and troll threads

Sucks. So many trolls here these days.

What will be the next media revolution after the internet becomes old?

Direct me to the best part. I'm not watching an hour long video.

Idk about right, she did say with sexual freedom comes responsibility. She also said Steinem's view of feminism is wrong. Cant disagree with those.

All I ever want for women is to take responsibility for themselves.

Their shitty behavior would be more palatable if they could at least cultivate an ounce of humility.

>best part
some dumb cunt gets BTFO by a loud black man

basically the gist

thanks desu

Based as fuck

Proving young women have no idea what the words hardship or struggle truly mean

She's bretty good.

>All I ever want for women is to take responsibility for themselves.
as long as beta bob is willing to pick the sluts out of the dumpster when she turns 35, this will never happen

as hilarious as it is, probably the only way you'll see the change you want is if ALL of the beta buck faggots go MGTOW - then these women won't have anyone to fall back on after their decade+ of being a complete degenerate.

but said betas inherently have no spine so that won't happen

Did she even inhale once during that whole thing? that was insane. she's like uninterruptible

Young women today are like demonic alien hybrids.

Literally to dumb and inhuman to understand they are bringing about the end of the world as we know it.

Perhaps the reason there hasn't been a
swell of response to OP is that, trolls and
latent Sup Forumstardation aside, Sup Forums isn't facebook,
where people post/live/die for a "LIKE".

Trolls NOT aside, Sup Forums makes its bones by
triggering the enemy, and does not seem to
think the enemy to be worthy of the time and
effort of reasoned debate: OP's video is
more a weapon for reasoning than taunting.

Sure, there's some serious discussion on
Sup Forums, but even among the lot that trafficks in\
such discussion, the "me-too" and "LIKE"
mentality tends to be shunned: if you have
a point to contribute, offer it... otherwise just
STFU.

That said, nice vid, OP
Mabuhay ka at ang iyong angkan
(Long life to you and your tribe)

Ok. I can deal with that.

Nice vid. Fav.

Theres so much shit to wade through on this board it gets aggravating. There isn't even a thread going about the election results from Germany yesterday, just shit everywhere.

>election results from Germany yesterday

merkel's party got BTFO in some part of germany right?

you dont like my thread on the shart who hoards and eats her own poo? I can link it if youd like

Truth?

Who is this woman by the way?

One of the best singer-songrwriter in Italian history, Fabrizio De André, in one of his most beautiful songs Via del Campo there are these two lines:

>dai diamanti non nasce niente
>dal letame nascono i fior

>from diamonds nothings grows
>from manure flowers grow

darude sandstorm

might as well user...

Interesting video.
Given the number of females who use sex as a weapon, accountability for ones actions would seem a bit counter productive.
Maybe we can use behaviors like this as tools to decide who is worth spending quality time with?

Yes, Merkel lost to the anti-refugee populist party AfD (alternative for Germany). It was in her home district to make it more insulting. More elections to come across Germany.

don't make fun of that song, user. I lost my virginity to it.

they came in third, it was a pretty steep drop in support. AfD second, that was a huge increase for them.

>good news!

>and... really?

This is unfortunately true. We will never be able to fix women so long as they have a monopoly on sex and they have the support system known as the beta male. Because no matter how bad a woman fucks up, she still has a support system in the form of some loney beta who is so desperate for sex he'll take damaged goods.
And if we cannot remove the beta support system, the only really viable option is to replace the role of women in the beta male system with something else like a sex bot or "waifu" AI.

>>and... really?
Nah I was just being cheeky m8. The background noise to my de-cherrying was actually a tv turned down very low. Can't remember what was on, probably something that sucked.

good to know.

What's her name?

Nevermind, I remembered her name. It's Camille Paglia.

The entire video is the best part, its very philosophical and kinda hard to keep up but but tl;dr version would sum up to;

Hot bimbo pick-up artist tries to give guys "advice" and "tips" on picking up hot women. Patrice states men already know how to pick up womens and women need to focus on relationship aspects because they're losers and desperately need relationship skills and her trying to tell guys "here's how i want you to get me, here's what i want in a guy" are stupid because men already know how to get them. A women knows how to "get" a man but Patrice argues that women need to know how to keep a man. Guys are given the majority responsibility for maintaining a relationship and women need to know how to keep their man happy and interested and not be so stuck up and demanding in a relationship.

This is reinforced by the fact a woman cannot be better then her man, a woman will not fuck / date a janitor meanwhile a guy would date a lunch lady if she was attractive and cool.

I see that a black man doesn't understand how to count.

Look at the beta fag she is talking too. She must be uninterruptible because he just says bullshit every time he can speak.

What is it about? Next time try to give atleast a brief description of shit you are about to post.

>This is reinforced by the fact a woman cannot be better then her man, a woman will not fuck / date a janitor meanwhile a guy would date a lunch lady if she was attractive and cool.

Cool. I agree. Preaching to the choir. these types of videos are there for normies to stumble onto and hopefully get redpilled.

read the heading

>FEMALE ACCOUNTABILITY

Interesting video OP thanks for sharing.

I wonder how mortified the original feminists are at how insane their movement has turned out.

I think modern day feminists are essentially brain dead so I don't think they are mortified at all desu

Pff this shit is just common sense.

bump

FUCKING SAVAGE

I remember reading an article of a ~50+ feminist, who more or less said that women rights are doing fine, but unless men get the same privilege, society overall will take a hit.
So yeah, they might be based.

Might be because 1st wave frminism was fighting for actual issues. They didn't get paid the same, women where coddled, etc

Now feminists are making up shit.

This is fucking obvious. The whole "victim blaming" thing is fucking stupid.

"Wow the guy should have every right to jump into the lions cage! Don't victim blame him by saying he should've been more careful."

It's in mens nature to fuck, some men can't control that urge.

Cyberspace. VR style.

Think that one futurama episode.

May have been for real issues, but the founders of feminism were still misandrists

dsa

Once again, the only way to fix this is to continue the progress of technology. No matter where it leads.

Paglia is based. Hates Hillary and supports capitalism. Polar opposite of what most people think a modern feminist should be.

How many of those men have those credentials?

That's the gibsmedats line isn't it?

What or who is he holding?

What interview is this from? Who are these people?

lol sense is not so common user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camille_Paglia

>sense is not so common user
+1

When did they have her killed?

>implying this isn't the worst form of racesims

Come on man

>common sense

gotta love that face

this was pretty great. seriously holy shit.

i want to bed this woman

share with family and friends. I'm sure they'll love it!

one more bump

lovely pic

note how she says that before the femenits women were consider tramps if not virgen.

and she fought against this. do you people like her now

>divisive male vs. female bullshit
youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc
The sooner you realize that women aren't men the happier you'll be. Complaining about women won't fix them, leading them like you're supposed to will.

Comfy pic and checked

heavy desu.

Watch this
liveleak.com/view?i=d1b_1471980039

Didn't realise it was also in the description on the youtube video

>E
>N
>O
>U
>G
>H
>!

please no more. 2 many feels

Thinking of showing With Open Gates to my Grandparents

yikes... you think they can handle it?

I just have a hard time believing that sex being free of risk isn't a good thing. She justifies trying to make sex risk-free as being a bad thing by saying that sex was always bad. Well, so what? Drinking water used to be a crap-shoot too, but we found ways to sanitize it and make it safe. She makes excellent points about personal accountability (and I especially liked the idea that women communicate sub-verbally as being important), but it I have a hard time including making sex safe again as a bad ultimate goal.

No idea desu

have a bump, wierdo

It's just a woman stating the obvious.

Why do you think we're getting millions of male refugees?

Just as they dilute the labor pool, they hope to dilute the sexual pool.

Men will have to bend comply or be replaced.

It's why they will do everything in their power to flood the west with fighting age males, and not breeding age females.

>Leading them

Not anymore.

They can just import Jamaal to replace you.

Deal with it, white boi.