Has Sup Forums ever been in a fight?

Has Sup Forums ever been in a fight?
At what moment in your life did you realize you needed to be strong?
In the foreseeable future would you need to fight?
Post stories or what you did to prepare

>be me, 16
>Made new dodgy looking but decent friends
>out one day in village
>It's summer so a bunch of knackers have come down to our village cause their parents are off spending their dole on hash
>If knackers were black it would be the equivalent to American ghetto blacks
>About 20 of them, mostly small lads a few whores
>See them from a distance, they're throwing shit at an autistic man
>as we get closer one of the kids breaks into a sprint and the man is charging after him (think lenny from of mice and men)
>mate trips the kid and he goes flying
>we get the autistic man to stop, get him home
will continue

>be me, 16
You mean it happened yesterday

Ive gotten into fights in college and some in highschool but thats it. Heres a good one from last year
>be me
>sophomore in college
>at bar
>kids from college we are rivals with come into bar
>fuck yous from both end occur
>eventually someone takes out a flask and throws it at my friend
>just a punch of wild punching for like a minute until police show up and start arresting people
>got taken out of bar but cop just said go home
>Went back to my fraternity house and slept on the coach

its just shit like that really, havent been in a one on one fight for years

>head up back to the crowd tell them to get the fuck out of our town
>3 of us, good bit taller and stronger since the knackers have been inbred for generations
>all our age
>Eventually they scatter after one gets smashed into a wall
>as always, they pull the 'i'll get my big brother he'll fucking kill you'
>call them faggots and continue
>Next day, friend nearly gets jumped by that crowd when he was in another town
>he says their older brothers are all huge lads
>8 scoops huge
>All of us realize that if we dont want to die we need to get big
>start lifting heavy, doing sprints and playing rudby
>wear jeans, doc martins and a big jacket to conceal a big heavy torch in
>accidently become a skinhaed for a year or two in fear of being killed
>still strong
We still launch fireworks at their house

Frequently, from the age of about 9 upward.

>At what moment in your life did you realize you needed to be strong?
Really doesn't matter a great deal. What you need to be is know how to fight well for 30 seconds, a minute at most, and pick them well. You don't have muscles in your head, and even if you did it wouldn't stop someone putting an ashtray or a foot through it.

>Post stories or what you did to prepare
I got the shit kicked out of me by a bouncer outside a nightclub when I was 17. A few years later I jumped him in a pub toilet and kicked him half to death. They turned the charge down from attempted murder, but I still spent time in prison for it. I then assaulted two men in prison.

My advice is don't bother unless you've got nothing to lose. Invest in some running shoes instead.

fair play to you. are you a big guy?

naw i'm a cool dude people like me so no one starts shit with me. probably for the better couldn't see my self being the greatest fighter

no Im small but I work out. Im 6'0 exactly. Im just average, But my Irish ancestory from both sides is either tall and skinny or short and strong, so I got a mixture of both I guess. A little tall, a Little strong

lucky genes. I think I'm one of the tallest of my entire family tree at 6'2.

Im actually probably like 5'11 now that I think about it. Im not a big guy.

>Frequently, from the age of 9 upward

BRETTY much this, desu. Been in over 50+ fights and I'd say I lost two.

Haven't been in one in a few years (been in one a few months ago but I wouldn't even count it).

5'11 is a decent height especially for gains

(you)

Y'all have to bin knives too?

20kg more of muscle isn't gonna protect me from taxation

That's bongs.We do have a knife problem though

ehh its ok, Have some friends who are 6'3 and jacked but one of them is actually fucking disgusting looking

>wrestle and dabble in judo, boxing, mama my whole life
>never been in a fight
>do my fucking best at college to get into a fight
>nobody will ever fight me
Feels bad man

get shorter friends lad

>be me 11
>with a group of people (none older than 18) playing basketball.
>They're all strangers
>A negress was chosen as my team leader
>Negress was being all bossy
>Told me to shut up whenever I tried to talk
>youdon'ttellmetoshutup.jpg
>Kept making strange noises occasionally when she was speaking
>She kept telling me to shut up
>Ignored her and continued to annoy her
>She snapped
>chimp_out.exe
>jumped on me and started throwing punches
>she punches like a girl, literally.
>Grown up black man walked by and intervened
>I walked away when the black dude was calming the negress.

Mum always told me to stay away from the blacks, now I understand why.

>fighting
>2016
I realized I needed to be physically able when my first child was born. Being the head of a household comes with a responsibility to be strong enough to do what is necessary.

Working in medicine has taught me that fighting is a bad idea and should be avoided where possible. Serious injury and criminal consequences are possible.

Personal experience has taught me that society is full of retards who cannot contol their egos and will fight overy the smallest infraction. Avoid these people.

M8, I'm not even joking. You sound like a kid telling a shitty fight story and just got in your first fight.

>Be me
>16 (10 Years ago)
>Some cunts starts shouting Celtic and Rangers shite looking for a fight
>Doesn't know if I'm a Taig or Hun
>I shout back
>See all my friends running away (because my harder friends weren't there)
>Guys runs towards and is twice my size
>Hip toss him
>He literally got launched about five foot in the air
>Punch him after I let him up
>Now his face is caved in on one side
>His comes in for a piece
>sees what I did to his friend
>nahmate.jpg
>Fuck his two friends up anyway
>Spend two years in prison for 2× GBH when I was actually defending myself

I might have left the guy and his two friends on their death bed. But srl

Yes, back in the 90's. The key to fighting is never take off your football helmet even if the other guy does.

M8, you just gotta go for it.

If your were in the UK or Ireland you'd get one in a heart beat, the smallest guy there will always go for the biggest when the bars shut at 2am.

Just bump into someone and say "why you push me" and go to town on them. I've done it, find the biggest neckbeard at a party and make an example of them being there trying to hang with cooler people.

Never been in an actually fist fight or street fight but I was into fencing for years , God pretty fucking good but life got in the way
There's not one show or game the depicts it correct. Dark souls is closest but that's still a long shot
> most fights are over in

>Sup Forums
>fight
kek

>year 7
>Kid slaps me
>Kick him in the balls
>That was the end of it

>tfw a 6 year old picked you up with ease back when you were 12
>tfw several years later you were able to withstand fat guys charging into you at speed
what is physics

>only 'fight' I have been in has been me hammering an old, rusty pipe over someones head from behind

In my defence, it was a roach and said roach was beating a buddy up.

I've never been in much of a fight in my life.
I'm 6'3, 270lbs.

I'm quiet and I stay out of trouble because although I am extremely slow to anger, I can absolutely see myself fucking snap if someone throws a punch at me and I honestly don't think I'd stop beating the shit out of them until they are dead.

I figure with my temperament it's much better to carry a gun.

Like you wouldn't get winded throwing a punch, piggy.

this exactly. those who fight have lives that clearly are so shitty they dont mind losing them. the best pro of a fight will never outweigh the cons. i enjoy living my life far too much to actively pursue harming/changing it negatively by being involved in a physical altercation over more likely than not something super stupid/a simple miscommunication

Either way, throw a punch at me now and I'll blow your head off whether you have a weapon or not.

I'll be completely in the right legally because if you knock me out, in a fight, you take my weapon and kill me so being "In fear for my life" is a justifiable defense.

DO it faggot.

Biggest false flag picture I've ever seen.

be me, senior in highschool, 17 years old.

>my neighbor gets in fight with an arab kid because the arab kid stole his video game.
>I watch as the arab kid beats up my neighbor
>I intervene and pull him off and when I do so he pushes me and swings at me.
>I already having the advantage of being already on top of him start to punch him in the head (cheap shot I know)
>the arab kid runs calling me a pussy and informs me that we are fighting tomorrow
>next day him and two of his arab friends come to my house to fight.
>I fight him, dodge most of his swings get him on his knees and get several solid punches in
>my mom looks out the window, sees what is going on and comes out yelling.
>they run.
>I ended up hurting myself from swinging so hard.
>left shoulder would periodically "pop out" for the next 2 years.

>Expection

It was usual for me and my group of friends to get fucked up on alcohol, snort speed and get into a fight in a club if most of us fail to hook up with a 10/10 grill. If there are no 10s then its just fighting.
Neighborhood vs neighborhood as always.
Got my ass beaten and kicked asses, won fights, lost fights, got kicked while i was down, kicked while he was down. But i grew out of it when finally finished high school.
I can take a punch and i sure as fuck can punch where it hurts and shocks you for a few seconds so i can land the left punch that opens your blood vessel at the end of your right eyebrow, so basically you lose the fight right then and there.
My nose almost remained crooked after i got kicked in the face.

Best way to prepare for a fight is not to give a shit too much and just go for it.
Result is decided in the first second, then and there you must force your opponent to give up the fight, to pour fear in him so that he freezes when he isnt supposed to.
In schools it used to be normal for kids to fight during recess, slapping, kicking, pushing and shit like that in the grade school. Now everyone is making way too big of a deal from 2 kids fighting.
Children have to experience a fight

I've never been in one as I'm not of nigger tier intelligence or as emotionally vulnerable as sjw's.

spent 19-23 as a golden gloves boxer. Fought a couple of pro kickboxing fights.

I'm 32 now... getting old sucks.

I've been in 51+ fights and only lost one. No big deal

I was about 17. Selling reefer at the time. Stumble out of a party with my backpack full of about 1600 dollars worth of marijuanas.

SUV pulls up and a dude jumps out.

"Give me your shit!"
"N-no!"

Tries to grab my backpack but I am holding it with both hands. Starts punching me. I start kicking and throwing elbows because fists are occupied.

Clip him in the nose with the tip of my elbow and feel it click to the side.

He goes fucking ape and his buddy jumps out of the SUV and joins the ground beating.

This goes on for about 30 seconds (a long fucking time if you are catching a beating) until my bro shows up and klaks the original attacker with a clay downspout he found in a yard.

Dude is down and out cold. Pottery shards go everywhere.

We escape to my car in the confusion.

"D-do you think I killed him user?"

Nope but his nose was permenantly bent and he bit his tongue when he got smashed with that Adobe rain gutter so he sounded Down syndrome for a month or two.

All of my injuries/bruises were to the body/legs/arms so no one could tell just by looking at my face.

I've only been in potential fights. In HS I got punched in the gut after antagonizing the school shithead, but I just walked away to my next class a little winded, not much regret as I felt it was a waste of time.
A couple years ago I was working in SF, walking to a hardware store with a co-worker to get some more metal pipe. I held one for comparison. Thing is, I was walking with this pipe down Haight street... and if you know anything about that, you'll know there's a lot of homeless and druggies that hang there.
One began to follow me, called out to me saying "Hey J Crew, I wanna talk to you." He kept following us and getting closer, I just ignored him and remained calm. My co-worker, being more familiar to the area than me suggested we hop into a cafe for a sec and get him off our tails. When we go back outside, he shows up again and begins walking pretty close to us. When I stopped at the corner of the sidewalk before crossing, the hobo kept talking to me, while I kept ignoring him and all of a sudden I felt this huge thud on the side of my head-- He just headbutted me. I stood facing him for a bit, back up.. eyeing him up and down. He was wearing a large trenchcoat and had his hands in his pockets. I was holding a big metal pipe, but I didn't want to take my chances, so I ran around the block while he was stumbling around trying to chase me and then I continued my job and called the cops. I was pretty angry about that one, I wished I had smashed his head in with the pipe, and I regretted not acting upon basically a free chance to beat a technically useless person to shit, but I was worried about that big coat he had on and if he had any buddies around.

I realized strength was a good idea to have after this experience. I did a jiu jitsu class the day after, but didn't keep to it. I stick to weight training every other day now.

Your nose doesn't get permanently bent, retard. That's just bullshit you make up to sound worse than it is.

Anyone who's been in fights knows you just reset your nose afterwards.

It's only bent if you don't fix it or Strichen it out. Have you ever boxed? There's a reason amateur trainers have two pens in there pocket during fights, so they can stick them up your nostrils and reset your nose.

Only ever saw him the one time after that and it was still crooked.

You forget Americans don't have free healthcare.