He's right, you know. Why the hard sentences?

He's right, you know. Why the hard sentences?

Other urls found in this thread:

joincampaignzero.org/brokenwindows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Theft

so no one does this stupid fucking shit in the first place.

Don't you know what BLM wants? They just want to freely commit crime

joincampaignzero.org/brokenwindows

>End Policing of Minor "Broken Windows" Offenses

>The following activities do not threaten public safety and are often used to police black bodies. >Decriminalize these activities or de-prioritize their enforcement:

> Consumption of Alcohol on Streets
> Marijuana Possession
> Disorderly Conduct
> Trespassing
> Loitering
> Disturbing the Peace (including Loud Music)
> Spitting
> Jaywalking
Bicycling on the Sidewalk

>our people aren't oppressed but you can go to jail just fo stealin' sheit?
>baka

the circumstances aren't shown, there is no way to know if he just stole a bike

Theft is really easy to prove because you have the god damn bike with you.

The Brock Turner case was really had to prove because no body knew the circumstances and there was a risk he would be found innocent if the judge hadn't agreed to the plea deal

Some bikes are super expensive, there are bikes that cost 5 figures

Also, for some people, their bike is their only means of transportation. Walking out to find your bike stolen is just as inconvenient for the victim as having their car stolen.

Nobody is upset with the verdict, they're upset with the sentence

This, BLM basically wants to legalize TNB.

>why the hard sentences?

Third strike

Stealing is a crime against humanity, It is a sure sign that you aren't fit for this world if you have to rob people and see no problem with it.

Exactly. If the sentence was higher Brock's lawyer wouldn't agree to it.

How hard is it to not steal a bike?

There's nothing wrong with bicycling on the sidewalk as long as you move over for pedestrians. I do it in Florida so I don't get run over by Chinese tourists or trailer trash.

>niggers think stealing bikes is normal
Back to the jungle LeShandious

>niggers freely admit they steal bikes more than anybody else

How hard is it for a nigger to not be black?

>He's right, you know. Why the hard sentences?
Well, you won't get punished if you don't do the crime.

He's right.

We should cut their hands off.

Don't steal bikes.

There. Racial injustice solved.

We should honestly go back to Vlad Tepes' ruling method where even stealing a loaf of bread will mean a spike through the ass.

Literally nigger stole my bike.

A long sentence wouldn't matter if niggers could stop stealing shit

They took my bike instead of just fingering it

Also
>women are worth less than bicycles

>Our people aren't oppressed but we still go to jail for stealing?

Is this like exclusive to black people? Are blacks the only ones being punished for theft? I don't think that's what's happening.

>getting punished for committing a crime
>oppression

A bicycle is useful

>The following activities do not threaten public safety
Consumption of Alcohol on Streets
> Marijuana Possession
> Disorderly Conduct
> Trespassing
All of these are a threat to public safety.

priors

I didn't spend 4G on my bike just so some nigger could steal it and sell the thing for less than the frame is worth in scrap value. You can bet your ass I'm going to press as hard as I can to get your shit locked up. If the police won't help, I'll hire a damn PI or find you myself.

It isn't just the bike that's being stolen. It's the time spent to buy it. It's the sentimental value. It's the pride and work put into maintaining it. These BLM assholes never come close to understanding that.

repeat offending.

Maybe he should fuck off back to Africa where he can get burned alive, beaten to death or have his hand cut off for theft before he whinges like a little bitch about being oppressed. Nothing more pathetic than an American Nigger crying about oppression.

No they don't threaten public safety but I wouldn't want to live around people who commit those crimes.

Mudslimes would've cut his nigger hands off.

>tfw me and a buddy of mine regularly used to trespass and B&E (he was pretty good at picking locks, no actual destruction of property) just to see where we could get into and fuck around, but we never got caught because we're white which means we're not fucking idiots

Used to be a hanging offense to steal a mans mode of transportation.

>Nobody is upset with the verdict
You don't speak for me. The charges were bullshit, the verdict was bullshit. The case was nothing less than the legal lynching of a young white man.

wow what are you some kind of racist? baka

bikes are just mechanical objects they dont compare to 400 years of slavery #GetWoke

How about not stealing shit nigger.

>literally wants to change the law to steal bikes
You just know that even if they get their way and stealing a bike becomes legal hypothetically, then they'll just push for more crazy shit to become legal, but only when blacks do it.

Stealing a car? Legal.
Stealing $50k cash from a bank? Legal.
Stealimg whitey's house, raping its occupants and drowning the kids in the bath? Legal.

If someone stole my bike, was caught and wasnt given jail time I would break their legs. Being stolen from is fucking enraging

Here is a idea. Stop stealing shit

Yes to all but possesion
Having some plant bud in your pocket doesn't harm anyone

>butthurt nigger stole a bike and got in trouble

>man fuq da system and da poleeze jus cum im black yall gotta arresttin me and sheeit its not my fault its the countrys s m h 100

>crimes have consequences

WOW!

>punishing people for stealing bikes is racist

it's funny that they have the same underlying assumptions as us, but then do a 180 and claim you can't draw any conclusions from it or you're evil.

is that even a real account?

Their arguments always quickly boil down to special pleading for exemption from law. The best thing tjat could happen to tjem is brutal ruthlessness. They are like animals who cannot comprehend exemptions -- no must mean no every single time exactly the same way.

thieves should have their hands cut off like they do in africa i personally think theft is worse than murder

Some people also rely on their bicycles as their only mode of transport.

It's pretty much the same thing as horse theft.

Honestly, with all these niggers complaining about being punished for stealing, I'm thinking they should make the sentences even harsher. They are clearly not understanding the point. DO NOT FUCKING STEAL SHIT YOU DUMB APES.

Look go easy on them, they obviously arent smart enough to understand.

Someone stealing bread in 1800s meant decades of slavery

You shouldn't steal from people.

And other white people sayings.

Do you have any recollection of purchasing a bike that you encounter on the side of the road?

Yes: Take the bike
No: Don't take the bike

Problem solved.

These people don't realize how far reaching this behavior is, either. When you steal from a man, he becomes poorer, and he becomes wary. In other words, he becomes both less able and more hesitant to engage in honest commerce. A neighborhood with lots of theft is a neighborhood full of poor, wary people. Is one of your favorite arguments against anti-BLM that most American white people weren't born into poor neighborhoods with no jobs (certainly doesn't account for all of the poor yet peaceful white towns and white communities across America, but we'll just forget about that for the sake of argument), and that this somehow means that they can't understand? Well, if you steal things, you really aren't in a position to complain, and you certainly aren't showing a great understanding of the problems faced by your own community. And if you don't steal things, are the cops who fight the thieves who make you poor really where your anger needs to be directed?

>Only arrest white men, blacks should get a free pass to crime

So who's really the racist?

Someone stealing a horse in the 1700's would be hanged

Somehow we now place private property lower than lives (except in moslem shitholes)

Nigger you get lead you touch my fucking surly.

Nigger you look at my surly and I cut your cocktails off with your own Damm spinning rims

Follow the law, commie scum.

Yeah, only lame white people have a problem with niggers that steal shit, ahaha stupid whitey.

Flawless

All theft should carry hefty penalties. If a man needs a bike to feed his family. If a child needs a bike to go to school. That petty theft becomes serious. It has consequences.

BLM is an echoe chamber. They produce soundbites that have no substance. They refuse to help identify things that by their design affect minorities. It's always vague finger pointing. They expect moral regards for their cause at the repudiation of all others (blacks included). They are a group that seeks validation for their paranoia and neuroticism. Skepticism is poison to them.

They lie when they tell you they work with their communities to get the message out. No they don't. They use the poor to spread their directional antagonism. They lie when they tell you they are concerned for black children. They indoctrinate kids into distrusting anyone different and to avoid a diversity of opinions and ideas. They lie when they say the world is against them. And ignore the culture war in the black family today.

This is a group adamant on making sure that certain propositions leave a bad taste in poor black people's mouths. They will forever divide and destroy the black communities.

BLM will be to the Black Americans what the Nation of Islam was to Malcolm X. Mark my words.

Crime is illegal
Also chekt

You know...in the Old West horse thieves were hanged. Theft of someone's means of conveyance is a big deal and always has been.

Silly user. Racism is a social construct that requires institutional discrimination with a background of historical contexts. In other words, bigotry can only happen when institutions who fit our narrative discriminate against groups protected by postmodernists (not college institutions who discriminate against white people and men when dealing with admissions, for example), and the behavior only becomes racist after an indeterminate amount of time which I can set according to my own convenience.

Three cheers for newspeak, destroying your ability to criticize The Party!

Someone stole my bike like 8 years ago and I'm still pissed off when I think about it. It's a really shitty feeling getting your bike stolen, doesn't this nigger understand that?

>complain about mandatory minimum sentences
>complain when someone doesn't get a mandatory minimum sentence
There's no pleasing these people.

>Bicycling on the sidewalk
They have gone too far.

Say, you got a good sarsaparilla?

If I had my way, you repulsive, uncivil, feral apes would simply be shot for any barbarous imposition upon private property -- even violations your 85-IQ Negroid brains perceive as insignificant -- only lead can solve your animalistic impulsiveness and disregard for civilization.

you could like
not steal the bike nigger

stealing a bike is more or less modern horsetheft. hang these niggers.

What if someone used that bike to get to work?
They would need that bike to earn money and to steal it is to threaten his livelihood.

They used to hang people for stealing horses for this exact reason.

We had this same thread yesterday

Are you 12, user? You don't need training wheels anymore...
>>Not dying a martyr and taking a bus load of chinks with you.

The Saudis do some things right.

What is it with niggers and bikes? What the fuck. Fried chicken, booty, watermelon, and bicycles. Why is going on in their animal brains.

>Constantly break the law
>Constantly get let off because people are afraid to be called racist
>After the 30th time end up with the maximum sentence because you obviously haven't learned anything from being given the "benefit of the doubt"

It's literally that straight forward. Do you want me to run it by you again or should I draw you a picture?

>our people "aren't oppressed" but you can get a lifetime of shame for sticking your finger in a cunt? baka

Easier to steal than a car, easier to sell for scrap than a car, easier to hide than a car.

Also most of the high sentences for stealing bikes are because it is not their first offense and it's usually coupled with drug possession, weapons charges etc to add to the sentence.

>Some bikes are super expensive, there are bikes that cost 5 figures
this, if I catch a nigger stealing my bike he won't be able to walk for the rest of his life

So people stop stealing bikes.

I'm in Texas and can kill you for stealing from me, 6mo to 3yrs is a light sentence.