It's a Truman texts all of his friends and gets no replies so he sits at home drinking a six-pack on a friday episode

>It's a Truman texts all of his friends and gets no replies so he sits at home drinking a six-pack on a friday episode

Is truman show worth watching or it just normalfag too proud to stay on /r9k/ tier shit?

>it's a "truman is still in love with a girl from high school yet she's moved on but he hasn't" episode

>Truman has friends
Must've been the Thanksgiving special because I missed it

>It's a Truman looks through his high school crush's Facebook photos for masturbation material and quickly scrolls past any pictures that contain her husband episode

Literally me. Except I only have one friend and whatever Chan site I choose t9 browse. Looks like it's tv.

Every Peter Weir film is worth seeing. He's massively underrated.

getting gang-raped in an all womens prison is my fetish roll

When I'm lonely, I usually browse /tg/. CYOAs are pretty fun time killers.

wew

>It's a Truman looks through his high school crush's Facebook photos just so he can fantasize about said crush getting fucked by BBC's while he watches episode

Damm... that episode hit too close home.

Thanks user. Love to you.

>cuckposting
>redditspacing
hmmmm

>he uses redditspacing meme

You realize its only used by newfriend roody poos, right? Been here since the beginning buddy!

>It's a Truman subtly hints that today is his birthday to his friends but nobody catches it episode

>redditspacing cuckposter claims to be an oldfag
hmmmm. who are e baumann and m henderson and what are their relation to this site?

>It's a Truman calls out of work to shitpost and masturbate all day episode
this arc has gone on too long

37-39 roll
also possession of drug paraphernalia?

>It's a Truman sees how much mashed potatoes he can eat in one day episode

Truman show is the perfect movie

rolling for christie

Can we every just talk about movies or tv shows without just trying to be the funniest ghost here

You knew this was low hanging fruit when you made the thread, it's not like anyone is going to remember.

>It's a Truman desperately searches for the right post numbers in order to find a fake wife to dream about episode

Ronald time

>It's a Truman forgets he's on a shitposting website and acts like a total fucking faggot episode

man they just keep rerunning this episode don't they

How do you think the Truman Show got passed the courts?

So many human rights violations.

If the OP was trying to have a serious discussion about the movie, then I'd agree. But this is clearly a shitpost thread so I don't think your argument stands here

kill me

rolling for jillian

FUCKING DELETE THIS I TEXTED MY FRIENDS AND NO ONE WANTS TO SEE ME REEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck that, rerolling for literally perfect woman

I guess it's destiny

epioc

Rolling for a convict gf

>giving Truman internet access

Terrible idea. Since they control everything that goes on in his town there's no reason why he even needs to know about the internet.

>It's a Truman keeps getting boners at work and the day just started episode

I just don't agree