What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOMESCHOOL PUNKS FUCK OFF

He was made out of paper. Life was tough for him.

What do you call those weird looking facial features?

That hair if I had to guess

youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o
he was in poop film

/our/guy

whiteness

Anglo genetics

He was alpha

He was sexually molested by Patrick Hockstetter in the woods. Also, his Dad is a massive racist who has a vendetta against Mike Hanlon's dad.

When will Chinlets learn?

He looks like River Pheonix

He was red pilled on the homeschooler problem.

Wrong movie.

desire to rape you up the eyesocket with a jackknife-face

The home school thing was too stupid. They should have let him stay as a violent, hateful Sociopath

He was a mullet wearing asshole

V I R G I N

He got all the recessive genes, while David got all the Dominant genes

He was literally 4chin the person.

they're australian genetic, i have similar structure

The kid is like Stephen King incarnate. Is he related somehow?

>try to get the audience to emphasize with him over troubled family
>as he was about to shoot a cat for no reason
>have him murdered anyways after being brainwashed(?)

inbreeding

He isnt dead

He just likes drawing dicks!

So what? Get over yourself, narc.

This movie needed more Patrick

This. Best child actor by far.

white trash

FAS

No one sucked the root

Scooby looks weird. The fake actors on Game of Thrones look weird. This guy's face isn't weird.

But it was the other way around

Mullet madness

he reminds me of someone. maybe an origin story.

>It's another "the bullies trying beating, maiming, and murdering you instead of making your their cum dumpster" movie
I hate reruns. Why can't you just have to suck their cocks?

Daddy issues, literally

Why did they kill off Patrick "killed his baby brother and jerked off henry" Hockstetter so early?

His dead was an abusive shit to him so to feel better about himself he picked on smaller kids until they stoned his shit.

I'd fuck Patrick t.b.h.

Meant dad*

was his dad abusive to him because he was a cunt, or did he become a cunt because his dad was abusive, that's the question.

nicholas hamilton is handsome

I LOVE YOU NICHOLAS HAMILTON

No one wants to see a fat kid have sex

I think its the second one.

nah, some people are just cunts from the start m8. His dad was obviously disappointed with him.

His dad was clearly an awful person who treated his son like shit.
Henry may have started rotten but im sure his dad doing shit like making him dance by shooting at his feet didn't help the situation.

The dumbass wanted to be edgy and cool by using the cat as target practice, he deserved nothing less.

And why do you think he got to the point of wanting to shoot the cat? Literally the entire point of IT is to show how ITs influence has made the people of Derry uncaring and terrible people and this just keeps getting passed on throughout the generations.

He'd fuck you

Obviously because he's fucked in the head. You don't have to live in Derry to want to hurt pets, just look at your average Sup Forums thread. Some people just fucking suck. His dad had obviously let his kid run rampant for too long, (since he behaves like a fucking psychopat riding around beating up kids and cutting them and shit) and since his dad was the police/sheriff/whatever he knew he'd get away with it.
You can't blame everything on nurture/nature, there's still plenty of room for people to choose who they want to be. And he wanted to be a cunt.

I was more asking generally. Why don't bullies ever just rape the victim?

Because this isn't a fucking doujin

Acute Baconism

I'm illiterate so I didn't read the novella but was the bullies being so purely and unnecessarily evil some kind of statement Stephen king was trying to make or is it implied it's manipulating them to be that way?

MY MOMS GONNA KILL ME

Based on my vague memory, Henry had anger issues that got the better of him sometimes and comes to be manipulated by It. He had some moments where he got a bit too into it, but generally Patrick was the crazy one. Henry was a foul-tempered, violent dick. Patrick was a solipsist who sexually harassed girls before puberty and collected bugs he killed, ultimately killing various local pets and his baby brother. He also jacked off Henry at some point. The other two go along with Henry out of fear of him and it just always having been that way.

Stephen King's bullies are all like that.

I think the movie really dropped the ball on the bullies. Victor criss had literally no lines, belch had like 2, patricks death was actually pretty good but I preferred his book death. Really they didnt show enough child murders to be honest. Apart from georgie and patrick nobody else died, I wanted to see IT kill betty ripson or eddie corcoran or any of the bullies. I thought the girls that picked on bev would get fucked up but they didnt

what the fuck are they doing to those dogs D:

Was Stephen King just an edgy faggot of an writer? I'm not fascinated with his work after I found out he's a liberal faggot.

in the books his dad is a mentally unstable asshole who abuses his son which gives henry a reason to be an asshole
in the movie he's an asshole for no reason at all

American