ITT: gut-punching panels

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/DqiQK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/thread

goodnighteverybody

What is even happening here

did he die from a blast

It's from Flashpoint, where Bruce gets shot instead of his parents, and Thomas and Martha become Batman and The Joker respectively.

He's talking about how he's seen the 'real' timeline where Bruce becomes the bat instead.

Alternate timeline where bruce dies and his parents live. Mom goes crazy, becomes joker, dad becomes batman.

flashpoint, where bruce died, batman is thomas wayne and joker is martha wayne. Thomas is telling Martha what Bruce did in the timeline he did not die in.

...no.

Not a panel but.. F

What the fuck is happening?

Also, contributing to gut punching thread

>Sup Forums shit on him for years for his sameface
>turns out he was just taking the piss
we didn't deserve him

Wade was trying to save a chick he knocked up and her daughter. Wolverine and Cap thought it'd be best if they went ahead first and he rushes down to see his baby mama is dead along with a shit ton of other people

Deadpool is the worst.

>read invincible
>decide to read superman next to alleviate that last page of 131
>get to that page
>shit hit me too hard

Deadpool: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
by Gerry Duggan/Brian Posehn and Declan Shalvey

Deadpool has been having his organs harvested for years by a man named "Butler" for North Korea's knock-off edition of Weapon X.
Using Wade's organs to graft mutant powers to folks, at the expense of Wade's visceral appearance.
He seeks help from Cap and Wolverine for intel, seeing how they're both supersoldier-related, but they have nothing.
Wade ends up shanghai'd to North Korea and given a showcase by Butler after attempting to escape, at which Wade decides to kill Butler and bail.
Then Butler reveals he has leverage: Wade's illegitimate daughter and her mother (before shooting him in the head)

Wade escapes again with help from Kim, the knockoff Nightcrawler, and discovered Butler nabbed both Steve and Logan believing they were planning to work with Wade, and the trio decide to shut down the Faux-men program once and for all, freeing those experimented on and their hostage families.

This leads to

he was just taking the piss? what?

he said in an interview I think that he was aware of the meme surrounding his frank-face early on, and he started doing it as a gag to see how far the editors would let it fly.

he franked for our sins.

Bruce, did I ever tell you about your mother? After you were shot, she went crazy and literally became the psychopath you call the Joker. Her antics involved torturing, mutilating and killing innocent children. She was a good wife.

tbf Flashpoint Batman kicked the tits out of Martha!Joker even despite the fact she was his own wife. then the real Batman will never really hurt the Joker and just locks him up

I love eric powell

Criminy, I'd forgotten about that guy.

Usagi Yojimbo is such good stuff.

...He was one of us.

Godspeed, brother.

>never really hurt the Joker

Hmmmmm.

What is the story behind this gif? I know it's from the Goon but I never had the chance to read it.

I'll be a friend, and suggest to others not to spoil it for this user.
I read it blind and shed tears at 2 in the morning.

You deserve the same experience, user.

Do I have to read the whole collection? Or any particular issue is enough?

Why are you on Sup Forums if you have an aversion to reading comics?
The Goon is outstanding.

the laziness of kids these days

That's so fucking edgelordy and cringey, like just pushing for attention and hamming it up..... but I also really like it too.

Go blind buy the first two Library Editions of The Goon.

That's what I did, and I have the opposite of regrets about it.

It checks out.

It's just that's I don't have any money to buy comics and I prefer read them on paper rather than on screen

Pfffft. Being Batman is pretty awesome, MARTHA!!!

gets me everytime

>tfw Infinity War part I won't be a retelling of Thanos Quest

Wait, isn't that guy with the spear dead? I only just started reading and he just exploded after getting struck by lightning. How is that piece of shit still alive?

It would have been more interesting if Thomas was shot, Martha became Batman and Bruce became the Joker

10/10

The gods protect their faithful servants like Jei-san.

Should've put his hand all the way through, like his dad did to the Joker.

Who's in the bed?

was that the most dickish thing John ever did?

Does he fuck her crazy brains out?
If not, I may have to request r34 of MILF Joker getting plowed by Batdaddy

You should also check out the Thrillkiller's Joker while you're at it. She's not Martha but she's pretty smoking.

put up the one where he pushes her

It's up there.

Would have been better if he farted and broke the fourth wall. Maybe even a penis joke.

this is awful writing

That was the biggest punch in the dick in the entire series. And it's a series which gave us the motherfucking bridge of tears.

Keep on reading and you'll find out.

By the way, his name is a pun and gives some context/foreshadowing about his true nature. If you use the honorific, he becomes Jei-san. Say it fast out loud and think about another guy with a high bodycount and a signature long blade in his hand.

Jason?

"I do not know that I can save you..."

>tfw wondering why Galactus didn't say "I do not know IF I can save you..."

>tfw realizing that there is no 'if', Galactus WANTS to save him

I love that whole fucking comic.

Context?

Didn't read it but I guess it's fallout from the videogame bombs

>He's Batman
>OH MY GAAAAAAWWWWWWWWD

The hell's so wrong with being batman? He's doing more good as bats than a doctor ever could

Yup. Both have a tendency to come back from the dead as well, though Jei actually has some character traits and has an actual agenda. A twisted and dark one, but an actual agenda none the less.

Batman is not a well adjusted individual.

Everytiem

It's a whole arc, difficult to explain if you don't read it

Harley goes for a bounty, this Clint Eastwood looking guy also goes for the same bounty, Harley discovers the kid is the bounty, tries to protect the bounty, Harley scans the kids eyes with the promise of looking for a cure so the kid don't go blind, this Clint Eastwood looking guy put Harley between a Rock and a hard place, has to choose between leaving the kid go blind and go out or during the kid, finale is that page

Forgot pic

Somebody tell me batdad VS joker milf ends in sex. I mean, it's the only logical conclusion

You can just buy the Chinatown graphic novel, it's where that panel comes from and it's a standalone story, more or less. You're missing out on a lot of great comics if you don't just read all of The Goon though.

The hell happend to him?

This is my favourite DP arc.

The Korean X-Men are a huge part of it though.

>gut-punching panels

okay.

Doesn't it always?

What an effeminate joker...

good call, made me remember this one

The fuck? That's like something born out of a gore fetish.

You say it like it's a bad thing

Welcome to Robert Kirkman

no
fuck you

>Come home with me, all of you.

>I'll stay with you until the Great Dog calls our names...

>I'll keep you safe and warm...

>And I'll sing to you in the dark, so you'll never be afraid again...

imgur.com/gallery/DqiQK

>my son is DEAAAD

>I'll be a friend, and suggest to others not to spoil it for this user.

I fucking hate people like you. You're not doing anyone a favor by withholding trivia.

*I'll* be a friend and answer his question:

>Years ago, after growing to adulthood, the Goon met Isabella, a girl he had always loved back in the Circus, as the slave of Xiang Yao, a Chinese mob-boss in the local Chinatown, and eventually bartered with Xiang Yao for her freedom. He has the time of his life courting her, falling deeply in love and even considering giving up the mobster lifestyle so he can have a decent life with her. And then she breaks his heart by telling him to his face that she "doesn't want him".

I read a Beasts of Burden storytime and I don't think there was a single happy ending

10/10 comic

Then just say you like it instead of pretending to thumb your nose at it

Ah, good ole' classical telenova drama.

Actually, that read out of something like the movie called Big Fish.

Too close from home

Read the series three times, every time I got to the end, I cried like a little bitch.