It's kino, right?

It's kino, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ni41Y8Z1fWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DUDE

It's good for about one or two watches, definitely funny and comfy but not kino.

WEED

Name a better stoner flick

H&KgtWC

LMAO

Grandma's Boy

The comfiest kino

Half Baked

Matheson made it kino, I remember every line of his.

youtube.com/watch?v=ni41Y8Z1fWM

Caught it for the first time a few nights ago and was astounded to get an 8/10 out of dude weed lmao

Legitimately good.

it's immature garbage that you watch in high school

An intellectual, I see.

It's the only lovecraftian stoner film I have ever seen.

weed sort of helps to calm me down. it sort of calms me down. it really just helps me calm down. I just use it to chill out bro. it sort of just helps me relax and sleep, otherwise I have insomnia. really it just takes the edge off after a long day of work, and it helps to put me in a good mood. I also have had chronic back problems ever since I broke my back so it really helps with that, I'm constantly in pain but I only smoke when I really am in too much pain. It really sort of just relaxes me. yeah don't worry, I only use it to mellow out, I can go without it but you know it really just makes the end of a rough day much nicer.

Lmao nice projection, I just like getting high

This.

Endless rewatch value

DUDE, DUDE, WEED LMAO!

weed sort of helps to calm me down. it sort of calms me down. it really just helps me calm down. I just use it to chill out bro. it sort of just helps me relax and sleep, otherwise I have insomnia. really it just takes the edge off after a long day of work, and it helps to put me in a good mood. I also have had chronic back problems ever since I broke my back so it really helps with that, I'm constantly in pain but I only smoke when I really am in too much pain. It really sort of just relaxes me. yeah don't worry, I only use it to mellow out, I can go without it but you know it really just makes the end of a rough day much nicer.

Lmao nice projection, I just like getting high

Worst posters to ever exist. Please stop, you literally children

>t. guy who has a chronic weed addiction
you can quit any time you want though right?

>kino

only homosex campgay drag queens say that word

Love this movie. Used to be a stoner so maybe that's part of it, still love it though and I've been clean for a couple years

Kill me, Pete

Dinner's gon' be cold tonight asshole

It's one of those lighting in a bottle movies like ghostbusters where it just sorta works.

Even the dumb jokes like reds antics work

fear and loathing in las vegas