archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/YlIry7eXbFlNsQ7r2lBw5A/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/7OulJEA9TTN9FDbaioo2xw/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/wNu_Mjs4hoAorOi3P3-kAQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he figured out he could make a shitload of money from the new liberals

hes a meme

he took the red pill

righties are still triggered to this day

literaly this. Every tv (((science))) man is doing this nowadays.

how the fuck did it take so long for this to become a meme

What the fuck happened to you?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/MOyfqFiWzUL8mUDPHClCwg/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/gyNsTFiS20T_QbttDPaOsw/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/YqSG7OpB5USH_2Q_8cl4Qw/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/SGm8Bz4uZCWjXYsknb7_jQ/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/vV0Jqx-qTgZMhIIlE5JHWA/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/YlIry7eXbFlNsQ7r2lBw5A/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/7OulJEA9TTN9FDbaioo2xw/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/wNu_Mjs4hoAorOi3P3-kAQ/

He's a TV presenter and says whatever he has to to remain a TV presenter, just like every other TV presenter that has ever presented on TV.

ahahahaha delusional alt-right shills BTFO

I think it's just one extremely autistic "man." Those aren't even half of the threads he spams either.

race=/=ethnicity
ethnicity is valid, race isn't.
peddle your pseudoscience elsewhere

He's not wrong. "White," "Black," "Asian," etc are meaningless. Ethnicity is only meaningful when you break it down into much smaller populations. Basque, Ashkenazi, Pashtun, Bantu are examples of demographics that are actually genetically similar enough to extrapolate out meaningful predictions from.

Most of what he says isn't terribly controversial from a scientific standpoint (we're technically not different races in the taxonomy point of view). Unfortunately he chooses to tackle subjects that have heavy social, political, or other spins to them like gender and shit.

Wish he would go back to teaching the science and letting people draw their own conclusions.

Oh also he let network run aspects of production which lead to a horribly planned out show with cringey segments, but looking at his older show that should be forgivable.

I'm convinced most of the shitposters are one person each.

Do people think this is cleaver? Why does it matter if he's made the same thread again?

>science
>draw your own conclusions

that's not any of this works

let me guess, you think global warming is a sham?

if you see the exact thread over and over with no variation or OC you can bet it's the same person

and again and again and again and again etc.

turns out hes a degenerate and its the perfect tool for (((them))) to subjugate the masses with (((science))) .

STOP REPRODUCING

Nothing. He's in for money.

They're called species/subspecies, Bill.

This isn't very scientific.

>he has blind faith in scientists
>he doesn't know that scientists aren't supreme beings and that they are prone to human error, lies, bias, and corruption like all people are.

dog breeds are just a social construct

>"White", "Black", "Asian", etc are meaningless

Not necessarily.

Race has now become very important in society. In many places, white and black people have specific cultures and ideals. Despite the varying ethnic groups they belong to, they all exhibit similar phenomena which can be broadly grouped by our social understandings of race.

Recently, I read a report about the 5 year survival rates of various types of cancers. There was a comparison drawn between recorded white and black patients. The latter had a higher chance of dying in every single category.

Knowledge like this could be really useful in addressing why black people are more likely to die within 5 years of being diagnosed with cancer. We could examine their dietary habits, where they're working, where they're living, etc. While that is technically cultural, the problem is history has now caused some cultures and races to become synonymous in meaning.

>i can hate someone for having a different skin shade than me and it isn't racist
thanks bill!

No I"m actually rather left leaning on most subjects, in particular global warming.

What I'm talking about is applying science to social policy / culture. Its one thing to tell people how something works, another all together to tell them how to act on that or feel about it.

And?

Again...

Umm no sweetie, People of Color only die of cancer more because they've been oppressed by white people for so long.

In a pinch you could relate the two. As in, black people are more likely to die of cancer, because they have poor dietary habits, as a result of a lack of education because of white oppression.

Ok, i see you don't have a point

And again...

Stop shitting on Sagan with your imbecilic drivel.

But that's true

>In many places, white and black people have specific cultures and ideals
Cultural differences are not ethnic differences.

>The latter had a higher chance of dying in every single category.
Was this study controlled for socioeconomic status or are these just raw mortality rates?

>history has now caused some cultures and races to become synonymous in meaning.
They're not, they're just correlated. Extrapolating out assumptions made by observing African American culture to the dozens of ethnic and cultural groups in Africa is not going to give you useful results.

actually true

>Cultural differences are not ethnic differences.
Cultural differences, in a place like the US, largely correspond to traditional concepts of race, though.

>are these just raw mortality rates?
I don't recall any mention of socioeconomic status. But you could infer as such based on the samples being organized by race.

>Extrapolating out
This isn't what I'm saying. We can show there's a relationship between being black (or being of "black culture") and an increased likelihood of dying to cancer. Knowledge like this is helpful, we can look into the lives of African Americans and detect what things might be contributing factors.