BUT WHY

BUT WHY

Other urls found in this thread:

homestucksnaps.tumblr.com/
reddit.com/r/homestuck/comments/5cpb2d/andrew_hussie_drew_cohens_godtier/da10a9d/?context=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im glad op is an idiot and this thread will die. let homosuck be forgotten.

Because you fucked up OP, you fucked up good.

Clover is overrated

crowbar when

How do you get these?

thanks doc

Wait but what about Jane?

Is this supposed to be the continuation to that? What the fuck is Cohen doing?

Just kill urself Hussie. Everyone stop caring about your comic since 2013.

Thanks, doc

>Jane

Who?

This snap was definitely sent to karkat. Clover is so kinky

Is it just that one. Man. Fuck this new cunt. I hate homestuck

>it's a Cohen-written Karkat story

fuck my shit up

Cohen came out as Bi
This was the next logical step

>Cohen came out as Bi
He probably said that so he could still fuck ladies while still getting gay status.

Rich liberal New Yorker faps to a few traps, and thinks he's gay.

Watch as he never touches a guy, but uses this to claim he's not just some "privileged" white male.

OP here
Just want to clarify
Exceedingly lazy

What's his endgame?

Sounds pretty gay to me.

Besides, look at him.

I downloaded Snapchat but it seems to be a worse version of text messaging. I don't get it.

They've really thrown all the caution the to the fucking wind didn't they? The shame levels practically plummetted to such levels that it came back around. And to think you cunts defended this shit.

>And to think you cunts defended this shit.
I have never defended Cohenstuck in my life.

What aspects of homestuck made you want to read from the start? Whenever I talk to people about the beginning they mention shit they didn't like or 'trudged through' but there's always something that kept them reading. What was it for you?

Why is Kanaya so cute?

You're attracted to autism.

Lets you send nudes, tease pics, and accommodates a lot of idiots who aren't very good with their words.

I read Problem Sleuth and trusted Hussie's writing abilities.

2008 Hussie and 2016 Hussie are two different people, though.

Fucking, this.
Out of all the social medias he could choose from he chose the one that literally makes content INACCESSIBLE after 24 hours of it being uploaded. Hussie isnt deluded is he? He doesnt honestly think that every one of us are gonna check every day (on what has been confirmed to be a shit app before the fact) after all those pauses towards the end. The fucking pacing Huss subjects his fans to is borderline sadistic. "Hey guys, i know i made you wait months on end 2 years ago just to kill the entire cast, and then drew out the rest of the comic slowly, like a rusty knife from a wound, but hey....check this shitty ass app every day if you want content or get fucked."

>Implying the first four acts aren't the best parts of Homestuck
You should be asking how we survived the ending.

One person who was probably icels defended Cohen's Homestuck

Okay, but how do non-normies get these?
If there an archive?

Innthe beggining the writing was really entertaining and a webcomic that incorporated flash and gifs was mind blowing to me (no one else really did it sonce either), and from there honestly all the individual storylines running in the background motivated me through the lesser bits of the comic, spades slick included, its kinda bizarre how sharply the whole thing dipped in quality at the end

>It's a Cohen-written anything

Ya gotta check the app before 24 hours after its posted, so to answer your question, you dont. Theres probably a tumblr thats collecting them tho

homestucksnaps.tumblr.com/

Is icels really that identifiable?

Fairly. If they're a cunt, it's probably her.

HOORAY! I now have zero reason to keep this app installed on my phone (except for the off chance that this girl i know sends nudes)!

Post Ancestors(not cisswap)!

Shitty art style.

Great art style, horrible tumblr rashes

No u

Cohen's gonna ruin Anna

Grandpa already did.

>the piece of shit will actually do a Troll Trump vs Karkat story

KILL ME

>the only people left in homestuck threads are obsessed with either the hiveswap writer or redditors
stop making these threads anytime

You mean the people making this once-good comic now?

Yep homestuck is dead. Karkat wouldn't fight Trump.

Kankri, sure. That might actually be interesting and wouldn't be utter character assassination.

a snap isn't a comic, nor is the game, and the redditor paranoia bullshit sure as hell isn't either

Hussie is clearly leaving Homestuck behind, and putting new writers in charge. And they suck.

I never go on reddit so could someone explain why reddit is such a hot topic in these threads?

There's a few crossposters from there, and they're all fucking terrible, like icels.

So when is John finally gonna pull the trigger?

He'll live for his children

Child

Drawing of a toddler.

Photo of Jade's kids

Suggestively shaped calcium stain on his sink that he masturbates to.

Jesus, was that image made to troll people or are their people out there that genuinely want to draw john this fugly

>this irony

>irony
Icels really is a godawful poster, both here and reddit.

Always assume the latter.

>john- do i know you people.png

Wait, is that person icels? The one who keeps saying to give Cohen a chance, masturbating over Dirk, and saying Davekat isn't that bad? Because I'm pretty sure that's all one poster, but is that Icels?

Yeah. Especially if they start saying "Davekat is super popular elsewhere". Icels never stops using that as a defense.

You're asking the user who constantly pins every post he doesn't like on icels, of course he's going to fucking say it's icels

>the
Pretty sure quite a few people hate icels. They're a good public face for everything that's wrong with both Homestuck and Davekat.

Prom night is coming up and you don't have a date. Every other girl is taken, all except Kanaya.
No man has ever asked her out for fear of ultimate rejection by her. Are you up to the challenge?

What happens if she says no?

I don't give a shit about your davekat obsession, stop making these horrendous posts

Why the hell not, she seems like a nice enough girl. May as well try to be at the very least friends with her and get to know her. She might even make my prom suit.

>obsessed with the hiveswap writer
Hahah don't give yourself that much credit twitterman, people are just rightfully astounded that Hussie would put some random fuck in charge of his multi-million dollar crowdfunder Kickstarter game

I'm just gonna start reporting posts that do this whole accusing of being x or y from now on, assuming the threads even last

You sound a lot like icels

Ok dude. People are upset because they were literally defrauded, the terrible writing is evident, but threaten to report people for being upset, sure.

Why the fuck are you even here? What the fuck do you want to talk about?

These threads must never forget just how godawful Davekat and its fans are
Hussie's mistakes need to stay with him until the grave.

Is that some Toby Fox?

The OST for Hiveswap will sell more than Hiveswap

Cohen confirmed he didn't write post-retcon stuff, so Hussie's fuckups really are his and his alone. The man should never have been in charge of a team, or anything other than a recluse occasionally asking others for art.
It also seems like he has no backbone or principles, he just say "okay" to fucking everything.

But that's wrong, idjit. Hussie wrote Credits, Cohen wrote every other Snapchat. Hence why Credits isn't awful.

>Cohen confirmed he didn't write post-retcon stuff
Why would you take someone like Cohen at his word?

Have you seen his profile picture vs how he actually looks in real life?

how about stop making threads if you don't have anything to talk about
>thread OP is an image of clover
>9 hours ago
>ctrl-f clover
>2 results
>ctrl-f cohen
>12 results
just don't make these threads

He's not clever enough to lie like that. This guy is not subtle or smart. Davekat is Hussie's fault and Hussie's alone, because Hussie is a fucking dork.

You don't have to enter these threads user

See "Homestuck" is in the title, so you can even filter it!

>See "Homestuck" is in the title

No it's not.

Davekat sucks but I feel like it takes the blame for Act 6's biggest flaw - the near complete lack of humanity

Caliborn is the only character that seems like a person

>See "Homestuck" is in the title, so you can even filter it!
it's literally not, though

Well then just don't enter Homestuck threads.

Is that really so hard?

And no shit people are talking about Cohen, he's the guy who is writing the comic now!

So what COULD have Karkat done, besides being Dave's buttslut?

I hear people say he had potential but what kind of potential?

reddit.com/r/homestuck/comments/5cpb2d/andrew_hussie_drew_cohens_godtier/da10a9d/?context=3

Stop being stupid and wrong.

>You'll never insert your dick inside Kanaya's troll vagina

>three upvotes
It is kind of funny and sad how irrelevant this comic is

The comic is over.

He is a fucking joke and Dave's girlfriend. Stop giving a shit about him.