Menage a 3

I wonder if Gary will get a cut of the profits

Of course not, that would be reasonable.

Why did she say FF7?

Probably wanted to yell "fuck" but changed it midway.

pandering to the old, sexless white nerds who are this comic's target audience

My god, thank you for this comment. I'm not even being sarcastic but I was hoping for a comment like this when i opened this thread.
People 'like' this comic? Their loss.

because she is a gamer and what not

Is being a gamer part of her camshow persona, or is it just her personal hobby? I can't remember.

> force a friend into doing this for you
> rush over the explanation
> get angry when he does exactly what he's told and doesn't actually screw anything up for once

Comedy

Everyone in this comic is awful and selfish, even the ones who start out as likeable.

Both. She works in the game design place with gary so she actually likes games but uses the "gamer gurl" persona for camwhoring.

So it's hate faps, like with Sup Forums when camwhores would spam the board?

Who the hell started out as likeable?

Dillon and Kiley.

people are into garbage of the same vein like scalie school, but they immediately articulate back every post questioning their reasons to do so with 'it's comfy and clever and I like the designs so there!' and all those entry-level backhand excuses to make up for the fact that the comic is as bland as wonder bread, and that the sole reason they think they do is because they want to see more lewd implications between characters, and they can't manage anything more complex than it.

hope I don't trigger anyone, but you know the cards.

If they really wanted to make her a gamer she would have said "limit break"

>Seven
>Not six
Would break up with her on the spot.

But there's no way to transition from "Fuck!" to "Limit Break" smoothly.

She missed out on Gary's tongue lashing to borrow his Framemeister, and got angry at her SJW boyfriend for saying DOA was demeaning to all women.

Well, nipples used to be shown.

Yeah, now they're apparently a book-only bonus, so you've got to pay to get nipples.

>not 8

And it's all Google's fault. It's not like the comic was Oglaf levels of lewd, with girls getting jizzed on and gay anal sex, it was just tits.

Triple Triad me fucker. I dare you.

>It's not like the comic was Oglaf levels of lewd, with girls getting jizzed on and gay anal sex, it was just tits.

If anything, it seems like since they stopped showing tits, it's more gay dudes, and guys getting rammed in the ass by girls with strap-ons.

The advertisers didn't have a problem with the sex. Only the nudity.

Is Google now run by SJW progressives, and soap-box blogger feminists, or something?

because her audience are mostly underage Sup Forumstards so she can't say "fuck" and had to quickly make it relevant to their interests, which is a dogmatic love of FF7 even though it really isn't that good of a game.

You do realize that Google doesn't make the advertisements they just get paid to put in an algorithm on what kind of traffic a site gets. Too bad Google allows malware ads to get through.

>hope I don't trigger anyone, but you know the cards.

Fuck you triple triading mother fuckers.

RANDOM RULE ME FAGGOT

At least they still show butts

>FF7 even though it really isn't that good of a game.
It was great for it's time. It just didn't age well and any attempt to revisit or remaster the game would be missing the point because it was a product of it's time.*
* Unlike FF6, which is a timeless classic.
** Also unlike FF8, which was an abomination.