They turned Kenobi into a lefty cuck during a story about what he does after he died

>They turned Kenobi into a lefty cuck during a story about what he does after he died
>Kenobi is now a bumbling ghost who realises he learned nothing in life due to his "Jedi privilege"
>Disney has already said they will take this characterisation into account while making the Kenobi stand alone
>Yfw this is apparently canon now

So Sup Forums, who's ready to see yet another Star Wars character have all their lore, personality and traits stripped from them in the face of "diversity"?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_Human_band
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How far they will take it? They want to allienate old fans

Is this OC or some r****t repost?

Was recently announced.

What happened to writing

Young Obi-Wan thoughts?

Del Rey???

Why is this even necessary (expert making $$$ of course)? I thought Star Wars Rebels explored what he did before episode 4 started

>"You see that empty robe? Yep, just a few seconds ago that was me"
>"How did it ever come to this... killed in a duel by my friend, my brother"
>"It all started wayback when I was just a padawan myself"

this shit sounds so cringworthy

Didn't I read about this as a kid or is this no longer canon?

>Writer for Vikings
I bet he's responsible for the black moors, the Muslim sympathizing Floki, the lesbians, the over abundance of shield maidens

I used to read all of these, they were better than the prequels

Jesus christ can this alt-right online social movement get any more fucking embarrassing?

>a short story about kenobi as a ghost
Sounds cool.

Am I not allowed to hate SJWs? You whine just as hard.

>Hey Luke, did I ever tell you about Jefferson Starship, aka Unidentified Human band?

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_Human_band

>A band consisting of seven Human males was popular on Kashyyyk in 1 ABY.[2] During the Galactic Empire's Blockade of Kashyyyk in that year, an Imperial technician watched a holovid performance of the band playing the song "Light the Sky on Fire." The holovid played inside a music box in the home of a Wookiee family that the technician and several other Imperials were searching for signs of Rebel activity. The band consisted of a lead singer, three members playing plucked string instruments, a drummer, a keyboardist and a man playing a wind instrument.[1]

>The hard-rocking, hippie, freedom-loving tunes of Unidentified Human band would be the inevitable demise of the Galactic Empire, with their driving riffs and mesmerizing hooks. Indeed, not even the mighty Lord Vader could withstand the awesomeness of Unidentified Human band. They were good friends.

>thoughts?
Isn't that the question of the day?

this

Fortunately I'm not part of your retarded online social movement and I'm not part of their retarded online social movement either. It's just really fucking stupid people like you who think everyone is one or the other, when in reality 90% of the population thinks you're all idiots.

this

you dont even need to hate sjw to dislike this. the descriptions sounds so bad

Someone post the Chuck Wendig book snippets
>Xir
>that horrible purple prose

Where the fuck is the proof? The shit you're posting doesn't seem to support what you're saying. I mean, I don't doubt it but pls post excerpts.

I don't mind them killing the EU clusterfuck, but it seems they substituted it with an even more retarded canon.

to be fair some of that stuff was good

A lot of great stuff in the old EU was taken for granted, and now an ideas bankrupt Disney is basically grabbing huge chunks of it to return to canon.

The only actual shit in the Star Wars EU was stuff like Darksaber, Dark Empire, Glove of Darth Vader etc.

Well you sure whine just like one. It's a dumb trend and it will draw in criticism from people regardless of "movement"

Kathleen Kennedy hired a bunch of females who know nothing about Star Wars, it was all about catreing to girls, assuming boys will still watch their Nu-Wars no mattre what they do. Those cunts are too lazy to read the books and learn about SW. They binged watched the OT and that was it. They would do the same with a female lead

would explain alot

1 day(night) 3 years before ANH, that's a nice exploration

>Niggers
>Muslims
>Dykes
Who is behind this?

Oh shit I remember that

The poster didn't even say he was alt-right you crybaby

>record scratch
>"You might be wondering how I ended up here.."

This. The description makes it seem like they hired a homeless person to write that shit. Fuckin' A, man. The Legends novels writers weren't the best, but they at least put decent thought into characterization when they wrote stuff. Timothy Zhan, Michael A. Stackpole, Troy Denning, etc. Who the hell are they hiring now?

>jedi privilege
the fuck

hey r****d go back to r****t you f****t!

>literally a **** post, unlike

testing 'n' word homosexual