BB Gun

can you get this in your country? they're 25 dollars at walmart in usa. i heard its near impossible to obtain one legally in australia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'll shoot your eye out with that thing.

You can get air rifles and pistols here very easily surprisingly.

Yes even though it's very hard to get a regular gun.
Are there actually any countries retarded enough to label this toy as dangerous?

Anyone have that image of the bong freaking out on Facebook over a picture of Red Ryders on sale at Walmart?

Yeah but they are restricted. And soon to be licenced.

When I was a kid I shot a balloon with my red rider and it bounced back and hit me in the tooth.

That must have been the most underpowered red ryder ever made.

My country makes importing them hard but i can buy them locally.

Sure, but it would very likely cost more than an actual AND legally registered firearm.

Do people ride llamas or are they just pack animals

In New Zealand you can buy one if you're 18 with no issue, or if you present a firearms license if you're under 18.

why are your australian neighbors so cucked when it comes to guns?

Do people ride kangaroos or are they just pack animals?

I saw a few bb or airsoft pistols clearanced for $15 at Walmart, was thinking of picking one up.

You could put your eye out.

they are a great investment. drinking a few beers out back and plinking the cans with your bb gun makes for a fun afternoon.

we in the netherlands need a gun license type pass to be able to buy it

If you can't buy shotguns and pokemon cards in the same store you don't know freedom

Delete your account.

it truly brings a tear to my eye

Yes, but it costs the equivalent to 120 burgers

Why does someone have the right to own this? It's a tool funded by the NRA to turn kids into gun obsessed retards. You people literally make me sick.

The balloon was like semi-deflated so I don't know it just slingshotted back at me. The springs in them get weak after awhile. I shot my brother in the ass once and all it did was leave a welt.

15 dolla airsoft pistols are utter shit.

I have that exact one on my wall.

No joke, I had .177 pellet gun. I got.my door kicked down and arrested for it. Did six months in prison.

Literally a toy in America you buy a child, literally a lethal firearm in UK that you need a mental health check and FAC to own.

Yes, if they are weak. They are clallisfied as deadly firearms if they are over 1 foot pund of muzzle velocity. Which is about a 0.1 grain .177 at 5000fps.

I know man. Trust me.

I have a .22 air rifle and i wouldn't want to get shot in the stomach with it, those things are pretty badass and load easily

Ar-15 is better tho

>mfw went to Walmart and saw a bushmaster carbine on sale for $550
>mfw ammo was on sale too

God smiles upon this nation

>walmart
>someone actually behind the ammo counter

What world is this in?

It would hurt like fuck. But it couldn't pierce a human skull,it'd pierce flesh depending on the muzzle velocity, maybe kill you if it nicked an artery.

But they are literally toys, I mean I used to kill crows and magpies but they are weak creatures.

I have a pretty powerful one sitting four feet away. Fun for squirrels and racoons.
It does have a scope so I can headshot them...don't want them to suffer

On a scale of 1 to free I'd rate my country 1984

Port Arthur Massacre combined with "Won't somebody think of the children!"
Of course, their policies didn't work and gun crime in Australia is just as common ,if not more common, today than it was 20 years ago, but as you probably know it's easier to ban something than to repeal a ban, and nothing gets useful idiots to demand less freedom like a crazy guy shooting innocent people.

The Maoris probably should have gotten around to training Moa as pack animals, but instead they just ate them all. Now all we're left with is the shitty Kiwi.

there's a store down town that sells prop guns of all kinds -- realistic replicas.

>i heard its near impossible to obtain one legally in australia
You heard wrong. It's paintball guns which are hard to get.

KEK

Who the fuck goes to Walmart to buy guns and ammo?? Topkek

To this day I still don't understand why your gubbmint banned airsoft guns.

It's a social engineering tactic. Ban certian toys so kids grow up and have no interest in the real thing.

That'd make sense only if they also banned toys that look like guns but don't shoot anything, also military figures and so on.

Replicas will be next on the chopping block. They know they can't go all in at once, there would be too much out cry. The government is playing the long game. One step at a time.

>1 ft/lb

It's eleven you shill

I know man. Trust me. My unlicenced Weihrauch HW100 cost me £800, the scope £350 and my nig-rigged night vision set me back £200

Although I've also got a 2+1 mossberg 500 for pigeons and pheasants and a CZ550 .308 for the occasional stalking in scotland

i probably should have read your post in it's entirity before I took the bait. Well played bro

Because they could be used to rob people. Some of the ones we brought back from Japan are dead on accurate. If i were to knock over a corner store with one, it'd be the same as armed burglary.

Because they look scary.

That argument doesn't really hold because your run of the mill airsoft gun will cost a robber more than an actual gun.

Only the finest hardware for Canada

lol
we literally shoot each other with bb guns for fun in the states

Where the hell do you get your airsoft from that they're so expensive? They were like $150au in Japan. Though this was a decade ago.
Or rather, where do you get such cheap pistols?

Gamo Elite Whisper IGT Mach 1 - 4,5 mm

^Is it worth buying? Caliber 4,5 is maximum here, before you'll need a permit.

you can get an airsoft pistol for 5 bucks at walmart and they won't even ask for your ID
australia is just a nanny state

>They were like $150au in Japan
>in japan
You answered your own question. A good japanese airsoft handgun here costs about 200€, sometimes more.

>Or rather, where do you get such cheap pistols?
You should rather ask why criminals sell guns for such prices, the answer is that we're in the middle of europe and that shit got smuggled there (Balkan wars, etc), and I guess it's about the same for every european country.

>Caliber 4,5 is maximum here, before you'll need a permit.

kek

I'd wager that airsoft is much bigger in the EU than in the US.

what does bb gun fires?

>australia is just a nanny state
Aren't they all?

>You should rather ask why criminals sell guns for such prices
Yea, i didn't consider how good your black market would be. Thought we were just talking legal stuff. A Glock here runs about $800au bought legally, and not including license and storage costs.

Of course, we still have some national spirit
youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc

i think airsoft is huge in japan right now

yeah , you can find them pretty much anywhere

We don't need guns here, no one really has them except farmers. We all know how to use our fists though from the constant barrage of drop bear and kangaroo attacks.

They're sold right next door to the optometrist's office in my town. Can never get an appointment there it's always booked.

This is Sasha
>She's a big cat 1000 and can spit lead at 1250~ fps
>I have killed many things with her
>Her range is almost surreal for a "air gun"
>Its all ways a "one shot one kill"
I dunno but if I shoot for someone's eye/neck it pretty nasty or deadly

>Thought we were just talking legal stuff.
It should've been obvious that I was referring to illegal guns. Though IIRC some legal guns cost less here than in the US (SKS, nuggets, Arisaka rifles, LOLSPAS12).

Airsoft has always been HUMONGOUS in Japan and Taiwan.

They hurt like a fucking bitch but even here in the shitty state of Cali this is true. Only the states know true freedom.

>It should've been obvious that I was referring to illegal guns.
I disagree. They're too variable to be used as datum.

Please elaborate.

When discussing weaponry, it's usually better to assume legal unless otherwise stated, because that way we're going off what can be researched and is available to everyone. Just because I can buy a tank on the black market doesn't mean that point could be used when talking about things accessible to the people.

I know you're shitposting but my whole family own firearms, some of my friends and even my girlfriend does too, none of us live on farms.

i got one of these for $99, good for fucking around now that .22lr has been special unicorn ammo for for almost 4 years.

I assumed we were talking about illegal guns because who does gun related crimes - EG, robberies, home invasions or assaulting CVIT armored vans - with legal guns? When criminals get caught the MSM usually puts emphasis on how the weapons they possessed are illegal.

Wrong board, go back to /k/

Ah, right you are, but how would the government ban illegal guns? Not saying i agree with the outcome, but it is somewhat logical.

$25 for a red ryder? Shit, it's like 50-some here, which more than covers the exchange rate. But all our gun-related shit is more expensive up here, its bullshit.

buttmad ausfailian

Sure amerifag, ill give you anal.

Walmart is the cheapest place in town to buy ammo.

> gun crime in Australia is just as common ,if not more common, today than it was 20 years ago
No it isn't.

>how would the government ban illegal guns
You mean get rid of them? The usual police/gendarmerie thing, but getting rid of all of them is a pipe dream. Thankfully things are much calmer compared to the late 60s/early 80s, the so called "lead years".

Checked

Kek

>No it isn't.
Yes, it is.
Your move.

Goto/k/

I almost forgot big brother Australia has shit gun laws, next they'll take your cutlery.