I made some edits of that famous picture. Wanna see them?

I made some edits of that famous picture. Wanna see them?

Here comes the first

sure

lol we had this guy already

have you seen this? he's trying to make a pepe but not even sarcastically

how are leftists so deluded?

oh dear sweet babby jesus, that mans face.... im so sorry germoney :(

Southern US reporting in. People who believe what he believes simply haven't been around a lot of minorities, or if they have then their exposure has been limited to the top 10% instead of the vast regular barbarian horde. Leftists aren't dumb. They're simply innocently naive and uninformed.

This is actually a economically right-wing party

KEK

but not conservative, right?

Most of them are like: "When I go out I want to be able to go to a turkish, an asian, an african and an italian restaurant and not just eat bratwurst"

But food really is the only benefit of minorities in your country.

This.

you're doing just fine.

No, libertarian, but not hardcore. Lower taxes, legalize weed, etc.

He doesn't understand the concept of Borders because Amazon put them out of business when he was just a lad.

Best one

Socially liberal/ fiscally conservative is definitely the least functional set of ideals

They look similar.

First time I saw I thought it was the same person

jew-as-fuck

That is so true and sad. They don't see the real consequences of letting millions of illiterate leaches with antithetical ideologies into their countries.

Maybe that's why they died. At the moment they are desperately trying to redefine themselves to make it back to the parliaments but without success so far. AfD stole lots of their voters.

great post m8

dem dicksucking lips

make this one, but with adolf on the cucks head

Like this?

>implying you need minorities for that
Bitch, I live in the east and anything Asian is served by Vietnamese here, be it fucking Chinese, Japanese, Indian or whatever. Every pizza place here is run by a Sören and no Rafael and don't tell me there'd be no ice cream where you live without Luigi.

Ja, hier gibt's auch einen Sushi-Laden, der von irgendeinem deutschen Japan-Fan betrieben wird. Aber kannst du dir einen Dönerladen in deutscher Hand vorstellen?

Klar, warum nicht?
Muss allerdings dazu sagen, dass ich vll 3 mal in meinem Leben Döner gegessen hab.

Why do so many lefties have fish faces?

Better version

Always fun to ask people like this what the benefits of multiculturalism are other than food.
Watch them scramble about melting pots of ideas("But they come from a culture that can't build anything, barely feeds their people and oppresses women and gays. Are they the ideas you want?").
It's hilarious.

It was actually hard to shop Adolfs head onto the cucks body his face doesn't want to conform.

Fucking epic, m8.

>what is a cook book