This is a 10/10 in Bongland

>This is a 10/10 in Bongland

What's wrong with that? Here in the US, coalburners are literally considered 10/10

>USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

>this is a 10/10 in Ireland.

Chloe Moretz is a 10/10 in burgerland.

Too bad there's none left. Guess they're stuck with/in the sheep

TIP TOP AH DA MONIN TO YA GOVANA WANT SOME ALE WIT YA CRUMPITS

>This is a 10/10 in tel aviv

To be fair, that is not how she looked in her prime. Although she seems to have aged rather rapidly

Also Keira is objectively a 10/10 anywhere, you literal faggot, you just searched for a shit photo from a shit angle where she is mid-laugh

hhhnngg here cheeky grin always gets me

That's only a 10/10 on LV-426

all English woman age like shit when the east India employees settled in India they would often say that after experiencing the woman of India the thought of having to listen to shrieks of English woman gave them chills

I mean I would fuck but thats a 6/10 at most
A 10/10 in USA would be
>black
>big ass
>fat tiddies
>leslie jones

Indian women are no better. With Indian women its probably malnutrition, with Brits it is probably the booze. I haven't been able to make a logical connection between booze and aging but I have noticed as a matter of experience among the wealthy upper class here that women who tend to drink a lot tend to age badly.

mfw I was at Disneyland the day of this picture when she was there for the pirates premiere. rode ALL the rides because everyone was crowding around the red carpet. normie idiots worshipping Hollywood Jews instead of dank rides.

so they are cunts too now wtf ?

>dank rides
this kid gets it

26 with 2 kids now but I was a teenager when the pirates movies came out

Both Keira and Natalie were fine as fuck in their primes, which was about 2003 for both of them.

oh no women get ugly when they get old

also i would fuck both of them.
>yet they wonder why white men don't breed anymore

she was literally, unironically only 25 years old at the time the pic in the OP was taken