Crooked, Lyin', Dyin' Hillary!!

High Quality link of 2nd coughing fit.

youtube.com/watch?v=UhZJBHrX-T8

Other urls found in this thread:

home-speech-home.com/dysphagia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d7owEWsqtfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for dead Clinton

You know what might help a little with this mess?

If she at least told us wtf is going on. What specifically is your issue? What is causing all the coughing? I think we can safely presume (operative word, as we have nothing to go on), that this is something more than 'old and road-worn.' Just tell us wtf is going on. Fuck.

This sort of sounds a little to me like when I inadvertently get saliva into my windpipe

home-speech-home.com/dysphagia.html

seems more often in older people when the pharynx weakens or with diseases like Cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7owEWsqtfM

Here's another one. Love the timing.

My favorite part was the red hatted man

I just thought of something. What if Sup Forums gets some user to go to the first debate and somehow fill the room with pollen? We could make it look like she's dying on national television. Think of how this could change the election. She could have to go off stage due to a coughing fit in front of the whole entire world. We need to find an user with a golden ticket to the first debate.

THE PILOT OF HILLARY'S PLANE IS WEARING A MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN HAT I AM DEAD

screencap plox

She is a complete mess.

Hillary and Trump are both very old by historical standards, therefore their health is a perfectly valid question...

Although I'm not ready to jump on the medical conspiracy train...what's with that coughing? I'd like a good explanation of that. It's strange seems to be relatively common.

I really call bullshit on that "pollen allergy" excuse because I have pollen allergies myself and it's nothing like this. It causes you to sneeze and makes your eyes tear but it does not cause this amount of coughing. She sounds more like she got a bad cold, which is why it's even weirder she tries to blame it on an allergy -- it's not like getting a cold is particularly scandalous.

just increase the humidity by adding water to w/e air filters they use

>Mrs. Clinton, the press would like to speak with you, since no one has seen you in three weeks
Oh ok. Well, you know, Trump is HJAHGTFJERHSGDFAVFASFEWYFNGDEFYRWTHSDFVasd Which is why he HHSDFGFVCXVHGAVBCKCHKCKHCKCFDSGSDCXDFKHGASGCX Why he is like HHCXKCKXCHKXCHKXKHXKHCHKHHKC why he is like Hitler. Can I get water please?

She's been doing this since early '13 shortly after she had her big medical issue. Remember when she was wearing her glasses in front of Congress? It seems to have started with that blood clot at the end of 2012.

Hollary has typhus. Everyone who has attended one of her rallies has got it now, also. They must all be contained immediately or everyone will get it and then who will cremate the bodies?

Is there some sort of chamber where we can treat all of them in one go?
Has anything like a typhus outbreak ever happened?

we'll need to concentrate the population at some kind of housing facility.

That would work just fine, as long as no terrorists or enemy armies cut off the supply lines.
We would have to keep them concentrated into one or several camps or bases, what have you.

is she okay

no she is at death's door.