God isnt real

God isnt real

Other urls found in this thread:

sparknotes.com/philosophy/principles/section4.rhtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ur mom isnt real m8

You sure care a lot for someone who doesn't believe.

God Israel

Who created this universe?

sparknotes.com/philosophy/principles/section4.rhtml

Kek is

who created God?

Prove it.

So is that picture shopped?

How do you know that?

Who indeed.
Various religions explain that He was always existing, but I'm ok with explanation that my feeble human mind cannot comprehend higher dimensional beings.

so your explanation is basically
>idk tho lol
and yet you, idealist that you are, ask the same question to materialists
seems unfair to me

what is linear algebra?

The most boring of the babby maths

Not more ridiculous than thinking the universe has no beginning when every the most basic element of the universe as a birth, a live and a death ( basically ).

No more irrational. You don't create material from nothing. That's irrationnal. I still prefer the idea of an irrational God who creates rationals laws of physics.

whoa whoa whoa. forget this god real y/n bullshit.

>american flag
>maths

you motherfucker.

soooo.... who gave birth to god? no one? so how's it better than an eternal universe?

You've missed the whole point.

If you believe an eternal universe without birth is a rational explanation, you might aswell include divise cause.

oh yeah well if god isn't real then how come people believe in him? checkmate faggot

He's hiding behind the idea that magic doesn't need an explanation, it just does it's thing and us puny mortals can't possibly comprehend it.

But if we don't have a rational explanation for something because it's beyond our current understanding (how the universe began), then it's obviously bullshit.

Neither has any empirical evidence to prove it, but one can't possibly be real because it's coming from the side that's supposed to be empirical.

That's my understanding anyway.

God will send a demon to torment you every moment of your life

Where did the Universe come from? What was before? These are the same questions.

God wants OP to repent, not to torture him.

IS THAT WHY MONTY PYTHON WAS A KNOWN FOLLOWER OF ALIESTER CRAWLY?

REALLY MAKES YA THINKK

The shill in this OP is beyond ironic embarrassment

Kek is real. Ask him anything and he will provide in time

>God has always existed
>all of the matter in the universe hasn't

bs

God works in mysterious ways

Trying to find a rational explaination to existence itself is not only irrational, it's even an idiocy.

Then explain this

aaaand ockham razor'd
thanks for repeating my point after me, my slightly autistic friend!
true, but also unfair
why do both sides - empirical and not - have to provide empirical evidence to you? what's the worth of empirical evidence if consciousness is subjective?

The burden of proof is on people claiming one exists, not the other way around.

Yes, for some inhabitants of this planet.
He is incomprehensible.

I don't demand evidence. I'm speaking in broad terms. Each "side" demands evidence from the other.

why do you have a picture of him then?

>pics don't lie