TMNT 2012>TMNT 2003>TMNT 1987

I want to fuck April

i want to fuck shinigami and karai
then watch april fuck them both

2003 > 2012 > 1987

This

K, that's a opinion.

She's like 15, right?

There are a lot of pedos on this board, that's why they try to find every excuse to call them "lolis".

>big breast
>big ass
>large legs
She is not a loli

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

She's still 15, that's still not legal in Europe and some states in America.

Aren't Lolis even younger than that, though?

I'd put TMNT '03 above '12 to be honest.

'12's main problem is that it tries to balance episodic and serialised storytelling but just kind of falls apart. Instead of coming across as satisfying stories that contribute to the bigger picture, it instead comes across as forced plot conveniences spread far between pointless filler. There's also a massive tonal problem, one episode can be all about wacky go lucky bullshit and the next is straight up horror, it's way too jarring.

'03 (while it has it's problems) doesn't really such fundamental problems, getting from point A to point B never feels forced and the tone is consistent. That and it gets some plus points for adhering to the comics it's based on, rather than just throw shit at the wall in order to see what sticks.

op is right

Do you think the original Justice League show has the same problem as 2012 TMNT?

>2012
>has the most mutants out any iteration
>does nothing significant with 4/5ths of them

the 2003 is awesome but so is the 2012 version

>2012=2003>1987

I'd say that 2012 and 2003 are on an even keel at this point but both are kind of shitty and overrated.

are saying that 12's full of unnecessary multipart episodes?

I feel they have the same problems, just that it was longer for 03 to get to that point. You start seeing it right before fast forward and it's downhill from there

This
Only waifufags would put 2012 before 2003

You mean the one from 2001 or Super Friends?

The 2001 one, no. The episodes never really feel like they distract from anything and I don't think the tone never went off the rails. Of course, I don't think I've seen any of the episodes in years.

Super Friends... Also no, but Super Friends is just boring.

16 is legal in most states

If 2012 had kept the writers it had in the first season it'd be the best bar none

But it didn't so 2003 is still better

I've been rewatching some of the 1987 episodes. I enjoyed it more than I expected since I remembered none of it. That being said, I'd still put it under 2003 and 2012.

April is nowhere near as sexy

I concur

donnie is the best

This. The voice acting was so good.

I take Karai.

87>12>03

no