All memes aside what do you think of this show?

All memes aside what do you think of this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQw-a8sApLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a very good show and no amount of shitty, obnoxious fanbase can change that.

who would win in a fight. 20 year old morty or 20 year old rick?

youtube.com/watch?v=LQw-a8sApLQ

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

20 year old morty sounds far more dangerous than regular rick, so morty

The best example of an lovecraftian cartoon for adults.

it had an established fanbase before the fat out of touch meme lords on Sup Forums were made aware of it, therefore it's shit, reddit, and for normies.

Boring as fuck

I thought it was okay during the first season and it had some good gags but the reddit fanbase and shitty forced drama made me want to stay far away from it.

It's alright. So far season 3 has been shit though because Jerry and Beth divorcing is obviously Harmon living out his divorce and it's embarassing to watch. Jerry is everything Harmon hates about himself and his writing staff clearly hates that archetype of person. Roiland is getting a blank cheque and so long as the money rolls in he's alright but you an already see the chips in the paint. Rick and Morty doesn't have another season in it, especially not if the gap between seasons is half as long as it was last time. If you disagree, fight me

First season was great, second one had a few duds and third has more bad than funny episodes.

Also it really has one of the most obnoxious fanbases of any show

I would love it if Dan Harmon would kill himself
Roiland is smart and actually funny, and harmon is the exact opposite who feels the need to base the story off his own life as much as possible because he has no creativity

watch the last 3 episodes of season 3 and only the last is needed. it will give you that enjoyment again. DONT watch pickle rick, its one of the worst episodes made of all tv shows ever.

dan harmond is the wittiest comedic mind of this generation

Very lovecraftian

hahah am i cool yet guys

what about sneed

Fun. It's never been a funny show for the most part. everyone who found that pickle rick shit funny are almost certainly autists. But it's entertaining and has deep messages which I like

I actually thought it was decent, until I watched the latest Bojack season. That show is so much more detailed and imaginative. It really made this show seem so fucking simple. I'll still watch it, but I see it as just some show to pass the time.

>tripfagging
>double reddit spacing

this pasta always gets me.

It's interesting and unique. While it missteps in places and doesn't always wow, it at least stands out.

Kys

Oy vey

Watched the first episode some time ago. Ricks voice annoyed me and i don't like how it's drawn.

S1: Amazing
S2: Good
S3: Disappointing

Lots of "omg I can so relate" humor and drama has been plaguing the latest season.

Came here for this pasta.

>All memes aside
where do you think you are?

>>>/t_d/

Nowhere near as good as Bojack Horseman

Faggotry stopped watching half way through s2e3, should have lgbt stamped on it to save people time and character investment.

Back to watching chinese cartoons kikeshit is disgusting.

Stamp your faggotry with lgbt stars faggot.

>Waaah soneone doesnt like faggotry

President MORTY. He's gonna have a showdown with his original Morty. It's gonna hit like a sidewinder when they show how much Rick really loves Morty, how much Morty really loved Rick, and how deeply Morty has grown to despise Rick and himself.