Medfags of Sup Forums get the fuck in here

Medfags of Sup Forums get the fuck in here
Differential diagnosis on a 68 year old Caucasian woman presenting with fits of coughing
youtube.com/watch?v=x0jfRQbnYtM
Lets sort through what we can establish as known and the other possible symptoms.
What can we establish as legitimate, the 18 hours of sleep?, seizures?, catheter/colostomy?, syringe guy?, the stool she sits on and her obvious lack of mobility?
If all we go on is her age, lack of mobility, and coughing fits I could almost say heart failure, and looking at google it looks like it runs in her family.
Ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7hjf2zgp2c
youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs
youtube.com/watch?v=wMvPmkhq6mk&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/Zr1IDQ2V1eM
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
youtube.com/watch?v=0waB8MOVMbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Terminal late stage cancer

Run, its cuties

Advanced stages of Syphillus.

BIO fag here.

We have all the symptoms for:
Epilepsy.
Throat cancer.
Dementia/Brain damage.

Her insider friends have recommended she take Nootropics like Modafinil (which I also take for ADD)

Here is the kicker, she is on coumadin.

Why is she on coumadin? what reason could she not have to take eliquis?

We're talking about Hillary not Sup Forums here

Must be AIDS

I think this is also possible.

Very remote though.

THERE IS NO VALID REASON SHE SHOULD NOT BE ON ELIQUIS!

There must be a reason.

Unless.... Her doctor wants her taking something to make her weak.

The coughing could be because of a recent stroke she suffered. People say that this is possible.

Pharmacist here.

There are literally millions of things that can manifest as coughing.

The other symptoms are unconfirmed and merely suspicions.

Coughing from a 68 year old woman is anything from a fucking cold to end stage cancer to ebola.

While it is incredibly likely she has something, only a tiny few people could possibly know about it.

68 year olds aren't exactly known for being healthy anyway.

Making mountains out of molehills.

18 hours of sleep could be from modafinil abuse.

The most I ever slept on it was after staying up 2 days for finals and sleeping 15 hours.

Could the sleep be an excuse for something else?

House, did you forget about our date last night? I seem to recall waiting three hours and you never showed

This vexes me.

sounds like butt cancer to me

Her condition is tanks in 30 minutes

She's just molting, jeez
Fucking drumpfags

If she actually is on coumadin she could have been since before Eliquis was approved and just respond well to it, That would not be all that much of a stretch

Occultfag here, these are clearly the signs of a curse

I have studied the signs and it seems to Egyptian in origin, probably the priesthood of Kuk trying to bring about eternal darkness and primordial chaos

Medicine can't help her now

cold has been lasting a year or more

youtube.com/watch?v=-7hjf2zgp2c
youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs
youtube.com/watch?v=wMvPmkhq6mk&feature=youtu.be

>very remote
>a hole in her tongue

IT'S NOT LUPUS

N-n-nothing to see h-h-here, e-everybody.

P-p-please don't m-mind me...

>Who could be behind this curse

Do you have any other pictures of a hole in her tongue? Believing a single picture makes you just as gullible as the libs

>Ideas?

Isn't it obvious?

Nootropics such as Madafinil or Piracetamum are recommended by physicians to recover braindamage. That's why it's used. It's also a drug popular with students. Although many brain drug freaks prefer stronger meds.

Kanis Lupus, to be exact.

dysphasia secondary to CVA

She just has a little bit of a childs soul stuck in her throat, nbd

Paramedic ambulance driver reporting. Most of my work is involved with car crashes. My area is very rural and up some mountains. It can be dangerous as people don't moderate their driving to the weather. We work with the police and mountain rescue.
We are usually a three person crew. A driver, and two medics. I do both.

I'm ex British Army combat medic.
We have access to a helicopter and it helps to pinpoint the location of anyone who requires help. The mountain rescue teams are wonderful. They can get to places that we can't.

Well, I do my best. I don't like attending car crashes. I have saved many lives, but to see someone who I know will die is difficult. I just try to comfort them if they have consciousness. It's not an easy job.
Pic is the road that I patrol.

All doctors, nurses, medics do a good job. We try to preserve life. Also the scientists who develop new cures.
We all must die. It's imperative for new lives to exist.

You know it's possible she swallowed a fly. It happens :^)

She has PBS

>Most of my work is involved with car crashes.

Maybe your country should quit driving on the wrong side of the road...

Gastroenterologist/internal medicinefag here.

Coughing is a reflex action A cough can also be voluntarily initiated but tends to lack the same force compared to when thecough reflexis triggered. Fits of coughing (paroxysmal coughing) may occur in various diseases. It is usually uncontrollable bouts that continue even though a person feels out of breath, there is soreness in the airways and chest and can even lead to vomiting. by some irritant in the respiratory passage. It is intended to expel this irritant as rapidly and forcefully as possible. A cough can also be voluntarily initiated but tends to lack the same force compared to when thecough reflexis triggered. Fits of coughing (paroxysmal coughing) may occur in various diseases. It is usually uncontrollable bouts that continue even though a person feels out of breath, there is soreness in the airways and chest and can even lead to vomiting.

Therefore, I believe she is suffering from bronchiectasis. Bronchiectasisis an abnormal and irreversible widening of the lower airways. The weakening of the airway walls leads to outpouchings and when combined with the reduced mucus clearances, bacteria can set in and lead to repeated infections. Bronchiectasis may be caused by hereditary and autoimmune conditions but the most common causes are severe respiratory tract infections like tuberculosis and pneumonia.

In conclusion, Hillary is very ill and her disease will progress throughout the campaign trail.

If it was possible to accurately diagnose an illness from something like this, doctors would literally not have a job anymore.

She said in the video that it was an allergic reaction. This is why no one takes you seriously, Sup Forums.

Stroke and subsequent neuro damage. Her swallow is weakened so she aspirates on her saliva or whatever.

She lied. That's why noone takes you seriously, leaf.

It actually could be...

Allergic reactions are slightly more severe than that

She lied to cover her weakness, you know, like literally every politician incl Trump

I agree Choc Doc

Alzhiemers / Dementia

More likely Dementia as a result of drug abuse.

If the Australians, Japanese, New Zealanders, South Africans can get it properly, then so can you Burgers.

The left side is the correct side for driving. To drive in the right is French. And therefore must be eradicated.
Driving on the left demonstrates good manners and respect for Her Majesty.

>Choc Doc
the proper term is Shaman Kang, cracka

My pasta:

I've been curious about her heath and all the controversy with the medicines she took etc. But it was greatly underwhelming to see that the only thing everyone could come up with is "MODAFINIL WHAAA" since there are million excuses for powerful people like herself to use it.

She uses blood thinners which is something normal to use for prevention of strokes and blood clot related problems after having some (like she did), and Modafinil which is known to promote wakefulness and concentration. The thing is her falling and failing of motor functions. Then people cried that is the reason for Modafinil use, but that's not really a proof.

However, something clicked in my head today. Blood thinners block COX enzymes. COX enzymes are the ones that synthesize precursors for Thromboxanes (which are needed for blood clots to form), but also Prostaglandins. The thing with prostaglandins is that they cause inflammation. So blood thinners can be used to prevent blood clots and/or inflammation.
Now Parkinson's is a chronic inflammatory progressive neurodegenerative disease where dopaminergic neurons die progressively showing more and more symptoms (such as sleepiness, shaking, losing control of your motor functions, loss of concentration, etc).

It all makes sense when you combine blood thinners (both because of stroke and inflammation caused by Parkinson's), Modafinil (activates dopaminergic system which helps with symptoms of Parkinson's) and her appearance (ticks, head wobbles and maniacal laughter indicate post/pre stroke side effects; and low motor skills, falling, constant tiredness/sleepiness indicate Parkinson's).

I want her to be exposed. I'm baffled how doctors are silent on this issue in the USA

....I ain't reading that shit

It's Parkinson's.

Physician explains...

youtu.be/Zr1IDQ2V1eM

you're missing a fine reviewed diagnosis chewed up for regular people

I'm convinced that every Canadian is a faggot that deserves to die

USA! USA!

Just like how you don't read terms of service and then get fucked in the ass
Classic

typical american post

ty

>making mountains out of molehills
>it's incredibly likely she has something

God save the queen

>pharmacist
>The other symptoms are unconfirmed and merely suspicions
Are your schools really that bad?
read

i don't know why she swallowed a fly
perhaps she'll die

BOY OH BOY DADDY LIKEY HER

i w o u l d s k u l l r a p e

you're clearly just a pill counter with no interest in putting any effort into medicine m8

youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

Coughing also also caused by beta blocker usage. She's had seizures and heart problems, she is most certainly on blood thinners if she's had a clot, she'll be on them for life as you know, warfarin/heparin/aspirin etc. The excessive sleeping can be caused by an anti consultant medication like Sodium Valproate, which I believe she's on, it would explain her erratic mood also, because Valproic acid messes around with the moods of people, it sometimes stabilises moods and is used for that purpose.

She's had surgery done, I don't know what surgery but the seizures wouldn't be permanent after a clot, they'd last for up to 2/3 years maximum, although it does depend on how much scarring has happened during the removal or dissolution of the clot. Again I don't know what procedure she's had done, if it's a craniectomy then yeah.

Coughing though, you're right it could very well be autoimmune. The median rhomboid growth on her tongue would indicate the presence of an opportunistic infection, meaning she is immunocompromised.

This week's Fash the Nation did a pretty good job of this already OP.

If this disease is as serious as you claim, she might not even survive the campaign.

Underrated post

yeah based dr. spectre was on

You'd think they'd have her on codeine phosphate if it was a serious cough?

>Bronchiectasisis
Holy shit, these digits.

>Blood thinners block COX enzymes.
you are thinking about aspirin, you dumbass

She takes bloodthinners because
- she had a stroke or
-she takes it to prevent thrombosis from long trips or
-she has permanent atrial fibrilation
The last is the most likely, this would explain the weakness.

But again this is pure speculation. Also how do you know she takes bloodthinners? Also certain antihypertension meds produce persistent dry cough.

There aren't any simple INFOWARS-esque answers you fuckers.

Lupus

This is not related to coughing faggot.
Probably taking NSAIDs, stopping blood clot forming while reducing inflammation from Parkinson's. Seems like 2 birds 1 stone for me.

>how do you know
the fraction of her medical records she released

>she had a stroke
Yeah, she did. Aspirin is used long term to treat and prevent those that have suffered or are at risk from a stroke, one of the contraindications of aspirin is those with asthma, it makes it worse.

Bronchospasms or something something, something about mast cells and cough coughs. Blah blah, I'm reading a BNF right now. Any medications you lot want the prices, dosage guidance and contraindications on? I'm bored.

"Shes as healthy as I am."

_Bill Clinton

gee Bill

Which is an allergic reaction, and that aligns with her excuse that it was an allergy

It's never lupus

Occam's Razor, the simplest explanation is probably the correct one

The coughing itself is less interesting than the fact that she was having difficulty speaking.

She aspirated some mucus, basically, for whatever reason.

the parkinson inflamation shit is to Alex Jonesy for me

aspirin after stroke? that is news

it is so fucking obvious with her falling everywhere and propping up on stools instead of standing, while taking dopamin agonists and anti inflammators. What is it that you can't connect here?
And that's all without considering rumors of being sleepy all the time

what dopamine agonists?

It doesn't really say anything. Dopamine agonists are performance enhancing. They were all over the place when I went to school in the upper echelons of academia.

Dopamine agonists aren't used in parkinson management you retard, dopamine precursors are

Modafinil, for fucks sake, do you even read my comments

yes, i take Modafinil myself, but it's not only that, read

Seen the vid. That image is a Screencap

I'm going to have to disagree with your diagnosis. We don't look for obscure, difficult to explain syndromes when we treat patients. Chances are she's just an old person with run of the mill old people health problems. I think she does have some degree of dysphagia though for various reasons, which is a common complication of minor brain damage.

you clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about. Both of them are used. Anything that activates dopaminergic routes is beneficial, even indirectly (through H1 Histamine receptors for example, which is another thing Modafinil does, and that's exactly why it is prescribed for both wakefulness AND Parkinson's)

what are the symptoms of parkinsons? where are the tremors and the motionless face? you will assign usage of modafinil and fatigue to parkinsons? top kek

prescribed by retards maybe

>shifting with your left hand
No

what about her Dyskinesia?
youtube.com/watch?v=0waB8MOVMbw
If this isn't the book definition of dyskinesia I don't know what is.

Bitch has Parkinson's and you faggots will remember this when she loses the ability to walk

It depends. Dopamine agonists are fairly commonly used for Parkinson's augmentation, though. Doesn't mean I think Clinton has it, obviously.

She's just socially awkward. That head bob was too coordinated to be dyskinesia. She might be the first US president on the autism spectrum.

She's terminally ill. It's all ogre, now.

which ones

I'm currently going to medical school. Graduate this year. Hillary has what we in the business like to call "Super butt AIDs".

>That head bob was too coordinated to be dyskinesia
yep

Don't waste you're time mang, you're arguing medical shit with CTR fags

Ropinirole is probably the most commonly prescribed, followed by pramipexole.