K..E..K

K..E..K

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING IS THIS REAL LIFE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/raCBCK8Tw_s
youtube.com/watch?v=jDWNLCA719U
youtube.com/watch?v=k9WhxTOA19s
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo
youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc
dangerandplay.com/2016/08/12/hillary-clinton-has-parkinsons-disease-physician-confirms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so that happen like 3 hours ago i think and now the whole thing where she had to stop talking at her press meeting wew

guess Sup Forums is btfo again
she will pass this off as a pre-planned joke. time to pack it in guys.

Her death would serve as a brilliant opportunity for a false flag, framing Trump or his supporters. Obama would declare martial law and secure his 3rd term.

if they try this they can say bye bye to Jew York, Obama, and Israel.

Hillary COUGH COUGH SPLUTTER HACK Clinton.

Her minders must be getting worried.
> we need to get her out in front of the cameras, people saying she doesn't speak enough
> hi Cleveland cough cough cough how you doing hack cough cough phlegm I'm here to say cough splutter cough cough cough cough ahhhheeem hoik cough cough cough excuse me cough cough cough

Entire audience goes quiet and starts wondering if she needs immediate medical help.

> LaShawna, is she dyin in fronna us?
> stay woke!

Shit that was embarrassing. Also, if you are going to cough like crazy, get the microphone out of your mouth. That's nasty.

They're going to have to quarantine Trump.

is this why bill cheated evertime she has something in her mouth you starts to die its only happen like 100 times in the last year kek

Yeah, it doesn't work like that.

What's going to happen when she has a coughing fit in the middle of a debate?

>68 years old
>actively running for president
I think she'll be fine.

Are we memeing Hillary's failing health? It has gotten worse and worse.

>implying you can get temporary allergies

you either have it or you don't wtf I hate Hillary now

If the cheap bitch had not been part of Obama care and bought the right medicine she might get better but like the in video don't go cheap.
youtu.be/raCBCK8Tw_s

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

An hour bathroom break

that would i assume go somthing like

>she starts to die again on tv in front of 30,000,000 people
>walks of without even asking
>trump says i will like to keep going im not going to wait for her

somthing like that i would assume

CAN'T WAKE UP

ONLY THE POLLS MATTER, DAHNALD
THE WORLD ONLY REMEMBERS THE POLLS

What does this even mean??

SHE JUST COUGH AGAIN AT HER RALLY her voice sounds like its fucked up

HOW WILL DRUMPF EVER RECOVER

Holy shit twitter can't even sabotage right.

PRAISE KEK

>Trump allergy

What a dumb bitch. Blame your poor health, instead of an allergy that does not exist. Clinton needs to quit her campaign since she is not going to last any longer from her poor health.

>are ya winning, son?
>yes, the alt right will surely crumble under our collective psyop efforts
meanwhile a ragtag team of australians led by a furry tripfag shits all over the campaign

Yup. The more we post about something the more true it becomes. It's weird and I think the devil does it.

Hillary Clinton will probably collapse during the debate. Freeze up into a Parkinson's lock, and fall flat on the stage. Instant concussion. Broken bones. Mass confusion.

if only if she does die will her VP be runing in her place?

This is our domain, they may trade and lose stocks over it but Sup Forums and its denizens are the creatures that will forever live in the geocities of the digital world.

How can that old hag compete with us in our backyard?

Coffin fit.

It's clear that D-Donald *mmhhmmhm* Trump doesn't have the temper-*cough*
temp-*cough**cough* He doesn't have the t-temperam-*hack*
temperament to be *mhhhmmhm* Commander in Chief

She's really, really, really sick.

funnier like this

youtube.com/watch?v=jDWNLCA719U

Praise Kek

Meme her to death boys

>She's really, really, really sick.
In more ways than one.

she should fake her death on stage and then jump up and do a somersault or something willy wonka style that would get some votes

>Shillary passes out on stage
>as a last ditch effort an AI activates jetpacks in her shoes and she goes flying but ends up with a broken spine because AI reacts to voice commands and some retard screaming PEPAY messed up the controls
>Trump wins in a landslide

>TrumpCantSwim

I didn't know Trump was a nigger.

>>trump can't swim

Ha Hillary has to win now

>mfw black vote can't swim

This.
I just said this half an hour ago. She will likely use this politically somehow.

A spontaneous outburst of energy like that probably would kill her for real.

America is like a never ending train crash

Fucking embarrassing

What the heck is going on in Laos?

Underrated

Tendency to swallow the wrong way can be a sign of dementia.

>Yup. The more we post about something the more true it becomes.

Literally, confirmation bias.

Kek is not the devil you blasphemous fuck he's the god of dank memes and he brings us glorious bantz and unprecedented hilarity. Praise him!

Parkinson

Fucking awesome. We are the eternal shitshow.

> ftfy

DEBUNKED

Fuck you Ahmed, America has a major election actually worth something. That's why there are so many shitstorms this year.

What would you have preferred? Jeb v Hillary?

Reference to WarGames

youtube.com/watch?v=k9WhxTOA19s

It's just the cough before the poopy storm
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo

Guys, do any of you remember stroke chan, we had stroke-chan before, and then we figured out and memed her strokes into existence

BRING BACK STROKE CHAN

Confirmation bias didn't make Clinton hack up a lung for several minutes today, did it?

>She scuttles off stage, followed by Trump saying "Good thing I had a backup plan"
>Bernie or Gary or Jill or some shit walks out on stage, strolls up to Hillary's podium and proceeds to have an actual debate with Trump

she had a huma pube in her throat

Or you know it could be a thyroid problem, the same kind of thyroid problem she has that is already well known by the media and anyone else who is really paying attention

DOG BLEES
youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc
It's all the national spirit

one doctor says she has parkinsons

dangerandplay.com/2016/08/12/hillary-clinton-has-parkinsons-disease-physician-confirms/

has trump retweeted this yet?

STROKE SOFTLY STROKE CHAN

The face of a vegan

would be better if you replaced twitter with "and myspace"

>TrumpCantSwim
Black vote confirmed.

Between her years with Bill, and her years as a lawyer, she has always supported rapists. I think the guilt must be killing her inside. Always having to lie about who she is, and support rapists. So gross.

>looking like that at 68
At this point I would ask if you're a dumb nigger but I guess you're just stupid as opposed to having a legitimate disability.
Also her and Bill ate way too unhealthy all the time, its not a surprise they're ailing.

Dat pasta was on my video too

Mass shooting by trump supporter in 3...2...

>dem dubs

stop memeing so hard or you'll actually kill her.

wth she sounds like a 90 year old woman

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?!

But user. She's meant to die on stage in front of Trump. It's the final sacrifice KEK needs to Make America Great Again.

>77
ahhhhhh

Omg stop with the hate. It's not funny anymore.

Stop obsessing over Her allergies and how she runs Her campaign already. She's not Donald Trump & it's not a valid comparison!!!

HOLY SHIT
PRAISE KEK
MEME MAGIC IS REAL

They're competing for the spot of president of the United States. It's only fair to compare them. How they run their campaigns should tell you something about how they would run the office.

Trump - Hard hitting with little spending, very active, (mentally) alert enough that he doesn't even read a teleprompter for regular speeches.
Hillary - Makes ¡Jeb! look like a marathon runner, never really talk much and if she does only to her close friends in the media, can't even remember what she's talking about half the time and ends up leaving sentences and points half-finished.

Checked.

You did it you absolute madman
77 never lies

Kek is not only real, but will assassinate Clinton in 16 days, 4 hours, 32 minutes and 17 seconds.

Look up her speaking roster and where she's going to be, shit will be magical.

PRAISE OUR FROG LORD, THE DEEMER OF GOOD AND EVIL IN THIS WORLD.

If that happens, I'll accept KEK exists as an entity

Guess whose back, back again

Stroke chans back, with no meds.

I think the wizard has something to do with this

Stroke-softly stroke chan!

Oh fuck It's gonna happen

Stroke softly, stroke chan!

where desu?

I believe that memetics is actually a science and not "magic" of any sort, but just in case I'm wrong, please repeat after me:

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE

SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

PEE PEE POO POO

SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO

BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK, AND TRUMP

LIVE ON AIR, SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

Kys

HE EXIST YOU HERETIC
HE LITERALLY PROVEN HES EXISTENS TODAY OF Sup Forums

Just reminding you that every single time she coughs from now on, that you should think about Trump... who is not hacking up a lung. Trump is living rent free and she has no actual policy other than *cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough WHEEZ cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough HOLD ON LET ME GET SOME cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough WATER cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough NO HOLD ON cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough I'M FINE cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough TRUMP IS cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough MEAN cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough

That sort of fuckery is exactly how you kick-start the 4th Reich. Schemers never seem to learn.

do oyu have the unedited

Thankyou Sweden

I don't fucking believe in a god because of numbers, until I see Hillary shit herself on stage or I see a frog jump on stage with Trump Ill believe in Kek, otherwise I just see these repeating numbers as just numbers

Stroke softly, stroke-chan!
Keep On Rolling

>77
We can't be stopped

el keko

Praise him.