Would Sup Forums agree that this is the most profound scene in all of television history?

Would Sup Forums agree that this is the most profound scene in all of television history?

youtube.com/watch?v=C-zxOwo10_U

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlRNnC7GupQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6CXRaTnKDXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This scene right here changed the way I viewed television as both an art form and a medium of expression.

Together we can fight terrorism

>4vs1 dance off
How's that fair

>when a show's so bad you side with the school shooter

checked

youtube.com/watch?v=vlRNnC7GupQ

no, this is

That was cool but I didn't see Chris Pratt anywhere

jesus christ america

Holy f**cking CHILLS, Batman.

That scene was cringy as fuck but I loved it. It's so cringy that it transcends your hate meter into your love meter.

I'm so glad I dropped this after 4 episodes

delete this

>a protective force field of love and light from the dark forces
was it autism?

US OF A

Where are ISIS truck drivers when you need em ?

The OA was shit up until this point.
And then it became funny shit.

Oh, and threadly reminder that Brit Marling is literally Neil Breen with a vagina.

this is more embarrassing than the monthly gathering of witches putting a curse on trump

>Oh, and threadly reminder that Brit Marling is literally Neil Breen with a vagina.

She was very good in Another Earth and I Origins though. But that might've been because of Mike Cahill.

i was thinking johnny winter with a lazy eye

what

>tfw you actually root for the shooters and want all those retarded kids dead.

clicked on thread becuase i thought it was about great american hero
:(

First off, kudos on the taste :^).

To be honest, I'd say no television kino has ever had such an impact on me like this epic (in both sense of the word) scene from The Newsroom.

youtube.com/watch?v=6CXRaTnKDXA

Speechless. It sends chills down my spine hearing this. Not just because it's so profound, but because I'm so enraged that the government doesn't acknowledge climate change.

What the hell is this shit?

>look through comments
>people making fun of the show
>others are commenting you need to watch the show to ''get it''

please just tell me wtf they are actually doing.

A ritual to change timeline in a The Secret-esque way, basically

Basically the whole show is about that ritual, but don't let me mislead you, the show is not about trying to change the past or future or whatever, even so this scene was jarring and sudden

Gonna need some context for this one.

Watching the show and then this scene is even worse. There is this intriguing built up throughout the episodes and then it mounts to this fucking scene.

This could have been less cringy if it played music. The silence killed me.