Should I continue watching this? I just finished episode 1 and thought it was terrible

Should I continue watching this? I just finished episode 1 and thought it was terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yv0cUeRSIPc
youtube.com/watch?v=BZRv-g24B_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its gets good, imo, tons of good characters and fight scenes.

The first 4 or so episodes are crap

It gets way better, just suffer through it for a bit

It's kino after the first few episodes

Idk, if you feel like it
I'm not gonna force you though

Definitely keep with it. Even the biggest spartacus fans all agree that the first few episodes of blood and sand are garbage compared to later episodes. It definitely increases in quality as the episodes go on. I think around episode 4, the Pits, after that keep watching and if you're not feeling the hook yet after episode 6, then give it up. More politics, backstabbing, schemes and subplots come through and it's a blast. If you stick with it and loved it, immediately go watch the 6 part prequel, Gods of the arena, which is just as good as the later Blood and sand episodes, then go to season 2, and 3 from there.

Enjoy brother.

The first episode is pretty rough, especially with the way it looks. It looks worse than a History Channel documentary. I almost dropped it but I kept with it, it gets pretty good.

The correct order of seasons is:
>Blood and Sand
>Gods of the Arena (a prequel)
>Vengeance
>War of the Damned

It still hurts. ;___;7

what he said

>she will never scheme you by fucking your virgin brains out

The only thing Batiatus did wrong was run a ludus instead of working them all to death in a salt mine.

>you will never watch Spartacus for the first time again

fuck this show
remember trying to watch it 5 years ago and thinking it was gayer than oz

>she keeps kissing Lucretia
>there's no sort of secret lesbian subtext, she's just being a jerk
I feel misled

>bing show that came out of a few years ago
>finish season
>start next season
>main character is completely different actor
>look it up
>OG Spartacus died of cancer
The documentary about it is hard to watch, watching him deteriorate onscreen was just the worst. Nigga died a pretty awful death.

no it's garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=Yv0cUeRSIPc

:^(

Lipstick lesbians and bulldykes are the WORST, need you some middleground

Just wait. There's plenty of more cock in the next few episodes.

I can't enjoy season 2 without andy, they also replaced naevias actress so it just feels wrong. I can't help but think how amazing season 2 would have been with andy there arguing with crixus and shit, outside the ludus.

I think Andy's replacement ended up doing pretty well. He was tasked with something impossible to begin with. New Neavia was god awful though.
All in all Spartacus is still one of the GOAT shows.

>I just finished episode 1 and thought it was terrible.

Remove cock from ass

>is still one of the GOAT shows.
If you're a homosexual
Its gayer than oz

See you at the pride, faggot.

Definitely he was spartacus in season 3 but watching blood and sand, then gods of the arena and then season 2 is a very hard transisition.

Unironically my favorite scene from B&S even though it's the gayest in many ways youtube.com/watch?v=BZRv-g24B_Y

You have a strange obsession with Oz.

I'm using it as a benchmark
If I simply say spartacus is gay it'll be the usual "fuck off this show is for faggots" post in spartacus threads
Besides if you've watched spartacus all the way through before watching oz then you probably are a fag