What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5dc_1448008882
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shoulda banned trucks

he doesn't even know

First Post Best Post

How did the Bataclan theater terrorists get guns if they were banned?

fpbp

Woefully hilarious given it's exactly what the NRA boasted for years only to be dismissed.

Then a mudslime runs a truck into a crowd lol

Guns are illegal in Brazil, whats your point?

Damn it's a shame they got >200 killed in terrorist attacks.

But of course if you kill your enemies they win, so in reality no-one in France was hurt and they won.

it means that you made this image just now

Nice

How did the Bataclan massacre happen then? I thought they banned guns

I never understood how pompous the average European is towards Americans and their guns

meme magic

Black market.

It means that his ancestors struggles to obtain liberty equality fraternity were in vain.
He would rather be a subject than a citizen.

France hasn't banned guns.

Trucks don't shoot us, guns do.

They hate us because they ain't us. They realised they are slaves a while ago. Now they have this crab in a bucket mentality and envy anyone who can put a stop to Tyrone and his liberal enablers.

liveleak.com/view?i=5dc_1448008882

Found it today browsing. If I could make this myself I would've posted it after Bastille Day.

How can someone be so fucking clueless???

>Why nobody gets hurt in his country?
Nice? Paris? Has he been living in a rock for the past couple years?

they didn't according to op's guy in the image they didn't use guns, just finger guns

This is what pisses me off. I can literally just jump in my car, blast through all the way through Poland to Ukraine borders, get some hohols to sell me Samopal vz 58 by the weight, just toss it on back seat and drive all the way through Poland, Czech Republic, Germany and France to a gun free paradise of Paris and start the hell.

I did this trip several times just this year, 3000 km and not a single police patrol, not a single one.

How old is it tho?

Guns aren't banned in France...

Crime has been rising dramatically in France over the last 25 years.
Crime has been decreasing dramatically in the US over the last 25 years (actually the last year has seen a rebump but still).

Nice

It's propaganda / indoctrination

Emotionally manipulative propaganda is used to make people think guns are bad, that everything bad comes from guns, that getting rid of guns leads to only good things.

This of course, isn't the reality of the situation, but it's extremely important that the average person not be allowed to own firearms because ownership of firearms by the average pleb presents a credible existential threat to the government and the people within the government -- especially if the government does not act in the best interests of the people of the nation; which surprise surprise, is the case in most of Europe.

In the end, gun control isn't about safety, it's about monopolizing violence so that only the government can wield it.

We know they are ignorant, Sup Forums has established that people shouldn't compare 2 countries with vast differences in cultures and history.

These threads is just everyone venting bollocks that everyone already agrees on. Can we have actual controversial topics within pol, Or is too late and Everyone is just telling off liberals that can't even here them

Hmmmmmmm... really makes you think.

Nice

What is that on the top? A kid who drowned and washed up at the beach? I can assume the bottom was from the Nice attacks.

>toot toot
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE 18-WHEELER TRUCK OF PEACE AND TOLERANCE
DEAD KUFFAR AND NO-GO NEIGHBORHOODS WILL COME TO YOU
UNLESS YOU POST "TOOT TOOT" IN THIS THREAD

Guns dont shoot people, Retarded Americans do.

>No one ever gets hurt in France!

Bullshit. Importing hundreds of thousands of illiterate brown people is not conducive to safety.

fuck off we're full

So people getting murdered is ok as long as it's not with a gun?

Yeah he's right the gun violence is obviously lower but the iron pipe statistics are out of the roof

Holy shit, Check'd and keked

>has a good point
>ruins everything by not shunning muslimes

Good job hollande, good job

They conjured them out of thin air by yelling extremely racist thing in a circle

>anyone who has ever shot a person is a retarded american
Nice logic Paddy you fucking imbecile.

>france unironically has a bigger mass shooting problem than the US now

First ayy best lmao

Number of US mass shootings stopped by armed civilians:

>Not banning assualt trucks

Very Nice.

Nice

Would would have thought than an unaccountable super state would try to centralize power?

It's as if leaders of these regimes don't actually care about the people they "represent" and are just out to get a big ass pension and kick backs from globalist interests

feelsbadman